KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Spector vs Thor

The Spector vs Thor
Started by: superman41082

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
superman41082

The Spector vs Thor

Who wins and how?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:24 AM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

ummm, ummm, ummm

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:21 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

dude.... spectre..

-_-

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:24 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Spectre , easily.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:18 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe RKT would be a match, but not Thor normally.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:22 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

I think even RKT would go down and fast.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:04 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

I picked Thor because of Mjolner. I'm trying to figure out who on earth, or in space, could beat him, and I was thinking maybe Surfer or it might even take someone like Galactus, but Thor isn't the type to be intimidated, so that would weaken Spectre's power over him, and Spectre is just a spirit while Thor is a god. Maybe Thor could use Mjolner to smite him somehow. He can go to different demensions......... Who else could beat Spectre???

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:55 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

thor even rune king thor with the uni power and the phonix force goes down hard, like really hard.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:09 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Yeah, you're right. I was just seeing if I could find someone to go out on a limb and pick 'The Mighty One'. I love Thor, and it just seemed to me that it's possible that Mjolner might be something that Spectre might fear or that may be able to hurt him...........

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:11 PM
Estacado
Legendary

hey supes 41082 do you need the sig?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:22 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

yeah, sure, I can't even figure out how to get back to my private messages

i'm new here

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:24 PM
aliveinboston

Re: The Spector vs Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman41082
Who wins and how?

On a good day, even the Silver Surfer could take Spectre.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:43 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by jasofisc
thor even rune king thor with the uni power and the phonix force goes down hard, like really hard.

I beg to differ sonny. wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:19 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofThunder
Hoy Valhala

If I am thinking about the correct person (spectre) isnt he mostly a user of powers and such u know turnin people into things and blasting them and melting them like wax. Well I'm sorry but Thor absorbs these things with not thinking about it too much with his hammer. I think with someone who doesnt use a whole lot of hand to hand Thor could take out pretty easily.

No One Can Stop The Mighty Thor..SWEET SIGGY BY SKEET THNX

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:05 PM
GodofThunder is currently offline Click here to Send GodofThunder a Private Message Find more posts by GodofThunder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Godofthunder, that's kind of why I posted this. Thor is a god, and magic/spirits don't have the same effect on him as other characters. Spectre is ridiculously powerful, and I'm not exactly sure how Thor would be able to hurt it, but who knows what kinds of tricks Mjolner has up it's sleeve. Mjolner rules! Anyways, no one's going to go out on a limb and take Thor? I mean, are you guys absolutely sure that The Spectre would have any power on him? Maybe Thor has something in Asgard that could hurt Spectre.

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:17 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok heres how it goes

Thor is what i like to call a God-mortal , He is a Mortal whom has enough skills/powers/etc that he believes he is a god. No , thor is no actual god. If he was a 'real' god he would be able to dismiss spectre with a wave of his hand.

Thor takes a serious stomping.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

No, he's a god now. Thor's dad Odin dropped the other mortal part of Thor because Thor had learned humility. He's still a god that takes a human form. Yes he can be physically harmed, but only in the way that any god could. Yes they still have organic-type bodies, but they're still gods. Things don't effect gods the same way. So could the Spectre just handle Aries or Hades? I think that the Spectres control over these types of characters would be considerably hindered, and maybe enough for Thor to pull a victory off, or at least a stalemate.

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:30 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hell yeah , if necessary Spectre could handle anyone , as long as their not Imps , but thats because Imps just about **** with reality in itself

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:48 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I think youre getting too caught up on the word god. Thor and the skyfathers are self proclaimed gods. They arent truly immortal, they are non factors in the cosmic scheme of things.

The Spectre is the Wrath of DC's supreme being. It would take the likes of Eternity and beyond to stand a chance against him. He is way out of any skyfathers league.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:51 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think youre getting too caught up on the word god. Thor and the skyfathers are self proclaimed gods. They arent truly immortal, they are non factors in the cosmic scheme of things.

The Spectre is the Wrath of DC's supreme being. It would take the likes of Eternity and beyond to stand a chance against him. He is way out of any skyfathers league.

That's what i've been trying to say. Although i still say the void could have a good chance if he caught the spectre unaware...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:53 PM