KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite

Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite
Started by: Rick/Genis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite

who wins?

no lead suit.... He was knocked out previously and awoke to an angry mob all holding kryptonite!

-_-

Last edited by Blight on May 1st, 2006 at 03:16 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:13 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Superman will hear them and see the Kryptonite.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badabing
Superman will hear them and see the Kryptonite.

Supes could escape and go get a lead suit.

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:15 AM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Re: Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
who wins?

no lead suit.... He was knocked out previously and awoke to an angry mob all holding kriptonite!

-_-

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:16 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

hahahahaha This will SO get closed!

-_-

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:17 AM
Badabing
Karen

You just edited the thread rules changer. laughing

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:17 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Re: Re: Superman Vs. 1000 people with kryptonite

Well, he obviously loses then...........

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:20 AM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodMagnus25

Batman will round up the League and the Society and make those Canadians sorry and then Captain Marvel will fly over to the MarvelU and kill Captain Marvel and then Jimmy Olsen and Snapper Carr will take turns pimp slapping Rick Jones

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:21 AM
GodMagnus25 is currently offline Click here to Send GodMagnus25 a Private Message Find more posts by GodMagnus25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

hey... who said batman was a part of the fight in the rules.... oh wait.. NO ONE NEWBIE!!!

-_-

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:22 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by GodMagnus25
Batman will round up the League and the Society and make those Canadians sorry and then Captain Marvel will fly over to the MarvelU and kill Captain Marvel and then Jimmy Olsen and Snapper Carr will take turns pimp slapping Rick Jones

First Supergirl loses to Hulk because she's a woman, now Canadians and Rick Jones. You'll make a lot of friends here. laughing

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:23 AM
superman41082

hey... who said batman was a part of the fight in the rules.... oh wait.. NO ONE NEWBIE!!!

This is a pointless thread. This is like asking who wins between Thor and a dead Martain Manhunter...........

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:24 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

he doesn't care... he just tries to do stuff to spite me, seriously!

-_-

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:25 AM
GodMagnus25

Oh, thats funny since you have only been on here for about 3 weeks. Just because you changed your name and joined a group..... besides YOU recomened I come here

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:28 AM
GodMagnus25 is currently offline Click here to Send GodMagnus25 a Private Message Find more posts by GodMagnus25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I never recommended you coming here.. I recommended you getting MSN!

I may have recommended you LOOK at the site. But that's the extent. When I joined I didn't immediately begin to berrate the only person I know so maybe you should watch your mouth on here.

-_-

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:30 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by GodMagnus25
Oh, thats funny since you have only been on here for about 3 weeks. Just because you changed your name and joined a group..... besides YOU recomened I come here

Then I'll call you a newbie. Don't be coming around and running your mouth. If you have something to say, that's cool, but be civil about it.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:31 AM
GodMagnus25

I never recommended you coming here.. I recommended you getting MSN!

I may have recommended you LOOK at the site. But that's the extent. When I joined I didn't immediately begin to berrate the only person I know so maybe you should watch your mouth on here.

laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:42 AM