KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worst Jobber: Darkseid vs Champion!

Worst Jobber: Darkseid vs Champion!
Started by: Laminator_X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Worst Jobber: Darkseid vs Champion!

These guys should be all but unbeatable, and yet, they loose. A lot.

Champion has no Power Gem, but for discussion's sake we'll assume that the Power Primordial keeps him from being disintegrated or teleported away. Battle takes place on a 800 mile across asteroid, surrounded by smaller asteroids.

FIGHT!

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 10:05 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Well Champion wins after a HUGE battle as the Power Primordal and his "curse with Death overcome the OB. As Champion delivers the killing blow he hears a booming and strange voice................"You cannot beat Darkseid for even in victory you fail that was merely an Avatar." Champion then goes and cries in his corner.

Darkseid is beyond being beaten by all except Chuck Norris.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 10:09 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Jobberseid. Where is Jobbocalypse and Imperiex? They should be included and im still contemplating on whether to include Despero "I fear sharks" into this mess.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 10:23 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Jobberseid. at least he jobbers to Supes. Champion jobbers to THing and She-Hulk

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:27 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Darksied teleports away the asteroid they are fighting on leaving Champion floating helpless in space before heading to the real world to kick the DC writers, who the real Darksied lose to Superman, in the nuts.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 01:31 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Champions problem is writters I mean he's been fighting every since he was able to stand and he gets beat by She Hulk pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 02:38 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote