KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Quicksilver

Deathstroke vs Quicksilver
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

Deathstroke vs Quicksilver

who wins?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:09 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quicksilver

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:11 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

DS, he was able to beat Flash when he took on the JLA. Unless this is after HOM in which case I think DS still wins unless QS is faster than Flash now that he's faster.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:13 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

that was PIS when slade beat Flash

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:17 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

yh I thought someone would say that, I forgot to ask in my post if him beating flash was PIS. Now I know.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:19 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Deathstroke

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:06 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spideycarnage

I don't consider it PIS . More like careful planning.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:07 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

almost all the feats slade has everyone wants to call them PIS cause thye probably just dont think he should be able to do all that stuff, lame, but anyway he did keep up with kid flash for a few seconds while running then hurt him and he IS able to see people at flashes speed while there running and thus can hurt them, QS is no where near flashes speed.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:13 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Originally posted by grey fox

I don't have the same opinion; Flash should've been fast enough to hit Deathstroke even BEFORE the explosives went off. He's fast enough to K.O. Deathstroke and run all the way back before the explosives even go to effect.

And he sees things in slow motion, Flash totally should've saw that sword for an eternity of microseconds.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:39 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Considering that he's done it to Wally more than once, I wouldn't consider it PIS.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:40 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Tron
Considering that he's done it to Wally more than once, I wouldn't consider it PIS.

Why not? Logically, Wally should have knocked Deathstroke all over the place before he had to chance to even raise his sword.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:45 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

deathstroke wins this easily. He did take on The JLU single handed and in a separate issue took on GL and aquaman.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 11:39 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by grey fox

If you have absolutely any idea as to how fast Flash both moves and thinks, you wouldn't support that garbage.

Quicksilver wins.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 11:50 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

the comics day deathstroke can see people who move that fast so its not illogical for him to have done something about the flash or wally and he hasnt done it only one he's done it maybe three or four times.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 11:55 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Metalmanx
If you have absolutely any idea as to how fast Flash both moves and thinks, you wouldn't support that garbage.

Quicksilver wins.

Garbage mad

You're garbage stick out tongue

Deathstroke 100/10

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

The argument that Wally JOBBED in that fight with Slade carries MORE WEIGHT, since its pretty much a GIVEN for almost any type of scenario that the Flash(es) has to, no, NEEDS to JOB to make things interesting and end the fight in less than a second.

The writer doesnt even have to use Slade's jobbing aura to get the effect.

Quicksilver WINS.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:26 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LOL so funny, Deathstroke smokes Quicksilver and makes him his biotch.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:28 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

its also said that Deathstroke's reflexes are as fast as the flashes, and for your info thats not that hard to get if you knew that he once ran with wally for a few seconds and shot him with his staff.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:31 AM
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Originally posted by Mider
its also said that Deathstroke's reflexes are as fast as the flashes, and for your info thats not that hard to get if you knew that he once ran with wally for a few seconds and shot him with his staff .

Stupid and jobbing. And no Deathstroke's reflexes are NOT AS FAST as the Flash(es) or Quicksilver's.

Is this fight between Deathstroke at his best vs. a speedster in RETARDED mode?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:52 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote