KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Capt VS Nitro

Capt VS Nitro
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Capt VS Nitro

no prep who wins?

also this is current nitro vs current capt.

if this fight been done before sorry

aso who is the top american super soldier?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:05 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

any takers?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

When has Nitro been an super soldier? Do you mean Nuke?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 10:01 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Ladies and gentlemen...I'm back, and still feel like shit sad

Anyways yeah he most likely means Nuke, the guy with the american flag on his face. Next month we will see what this new and improved Nuke can do.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:13 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Classic Nuke was a tough bastard

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:17 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I think Cap beat him on that DD comic, though...?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well apparently this new version is mostly cybernetic, but we havn't seen him fight yet.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think Cap beat him on that DD comic, though...?

I don't remember. I remeber that Nuke fell on some power lines, got fried and was sent to a miltary prison if I recall. I think Cap tried to help him but I'm not sure.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:05 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

shit I ment NUKE. my bad all I totaly messed up his name.

Nuke has been upgraded for the past 20 years.
He more thne likly far stronger and faster then capt. also he ****ing crazy.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:10 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by capt it up
shit I ment NUKE. my bad all I totaly messed up his name.

Nuke has been upgraded for the past 20 years.
He more thne likly far stronger and faster then capt. also he ****ing crazy.

Capt, you can PM a mod to change the title. wink

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:44 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by badabing
Capt, you can PM a mod to change the title. wink

oh aight thanks .

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:45 PM
King KAM

capt has made his name on beating up stronger more crazy super-soldiers, nuke goes down, he just aint got what it takes.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:29 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King KAM
capt has made his name on beating up stronger more crazy super-soldiers, nuke goes down, he just aint got what it takes.

tell me how he does not have what it takes?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:33 PM
King KAM

tell me how he does not have what it takes?
you are a proven one-arc villain fanboy. but i will explain anyway.

Nuke is nothing special, Captain America takes out men stronger,faster,more durable, than nuke all the time, cap has FAR more fighting experience, he is more rational on the battle feild, and he knows exactly what he is up against.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:36 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

you are a proven one-arc villain fanboy. but i will explain anyway.

Nuke is nothing special, Captain America takes out men stronger,faster,more durable, than nuke all the time, cap has FAR more fighting experience, he is more rational on the battle feild, and he knows exactly what he is up against.

umm u do realize nuke ahs been around for years and years. he not a one arc guy.

also capt does not have more experience. nuke ahs been fightign sicne vietnam. capt was frozen for years. it highyl unlikly capt has more experience.

who has capt beat that was not only stronger, but faster, more durable who feels no pain and was trained by the same people as capt. who if im not mistaken was also given the serum as well.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:38 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Nuke is has only ever appeared in one Daredevil story arc, he has a flash back cameo in Wolverine and there was photo of him when that X-Men issue where Wolverine, Cyc and Phantomex stormed weapon x.

He is a one arc villian... that is getting a second one.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:46 PM
King KAM

umm u do realize nuke ahs been around for years and years. he not a one arc guy.

also capt does not have more experience. nuke ahs been fightign sicne vietnam. capt was frozen for years. it highyl unlikly capt has more experience.

who has capt beat that was not only stronger, but faster, more durable who feels no pain and was trained by the same people as capt. who if im not mistaken was also given the serum as well.

i know just as much about nuke as you do boy

cap does have more experience, nuke fought in nam, and then did some covert missions, and now hasnt been used in 20years. Capt fought 4years sstraight in WWII and ever since he has been unfrozen is the busyest man in freaking hero-dom, he fights constantly in his solo, he is always on a shield mission, and he is a full-time avenger, cap has the experience edge, experience doesnt always mean years, it means encounters, and cap has had thousands.

he might have been made by the same people but he aint got caps training, the people who trained cap were on their last leg if not dead by the time nuke came along, and cap beats stronger,faster,more durable people allllllllllll the time, just look at his respect thread, cap even says it himself, that strength and durability aint gonna be enough to beat him.

cap wins, better trained, better h2h, knowlege of pressure points, and sheild.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:46 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nuke is has only ever appeared in one Daredevil story arc, he has a flash back cameo in Wolverine and there was photo of him when that X-Men issue where Wolverine, Cyc and Phantomex stormed weapon x.

He is a one arc villian... that is getting a second one.
lol, pwnage

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:47 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

i know just as much about nuke as you do boy

cap does have more experience, nuke fought in nam, and then did some covert missions, and now hasnt been used in 20years. Capt fought 4years sstraight in WWII and ever since he has been unfrozen is the busyest man in freaking hero-dom, he fights constantly in his solo, he is always on a shield mission, and he is a full-time avenger, cap has the experience edge, experience doesnt always mean years, it means encounters, and cap has had thousands.

he might have been made by the same people but he aint got caps training, the people who trained cap were on their last leg if not dead by the time nuke came along, and cap beats stronger,faster,more durable people allllllllllll the time, just look at his respect thread, cap even says it himself, that strength and durability aint gonna be enough to beat him.

cap wins, better trained, better h2h, knowlege of pressure points, and sheild.

Daredevil attempted to use pressure points on Nuke... it was a no go

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:48 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daredevil attempted to use pressure points on Nuke... it was a no go
because of the plastic skin? figured that could be a problem, but he isnt invincible, can u tell me what DD he appeared in so i can read them? ive read up on him, but i would like to read the actual comics.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:50 PM