KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs Savage Hulk

War Hulk vs Savage Hulk
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
War Hulk 4 57.14%
Savage Hulk 2 28.57%
Draw 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

War Hulk vs Savage Hulk
Started by: Soujaboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

War Hulk vs Savage Hulk

Who will take the battle of the Hulks?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:10 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

savage hed break the armor right off of war but then again you alredy knew i was gonna say that rite

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:14 PM
hulk=strength is currently offline Click here to Send hulk=strength a Private Message Find more posts by hulk=strength Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think it would be great and see no reason why it wouldn't be possible for savage to reach his level.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

I don't think Savage can outmatch Celestial Tech, if War Hulk goes full out.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:51 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

idk...i would like to see sav. hulk beat the sh!t out of war, but it may be too close to call...for now i say it can go either way, if sav. hulk starts off pissed

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:06 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

which version fought the destroyer when it was powered by the meastro? was that bannerless?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
which version fought the destroyer when it was powered by the meastro? was that bannerless?

No it was the savage hulk, and it was good battle. Savage Hulk put it down like a pimp.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:12 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

SAVAGE HULK ROCKS, he should come back in planet hulk

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:17 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

war Hulk wasn't just empowered by Celestial Tech, he was also drawing power from 2 dimensions. One of the dimensions was the hero's reborn, but the other dimension is slipping my mind. This means that War Hulk can also increase his strength.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 21st, 2006 06:42 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Soujaboy
war Hulk wasn't just empowered by Celestial Tech, he was also drawing power from 2 dimensions. One of the dimensions was the hero's reborn, but the other dimension is slipping my mind. This means that War Hulk can also increase his strength.

where's proof of this though? i've heard it a couple times. it isn't stated in hulk 456-7 so how do you know?

oh, and hulk did NOT slapped the destroyer around. it was an intelligent though mean hulk but he was getting stronger. they fought for quite a while but in the end destroyer's power was too much. he would have killed hulk but hulk's spirit went into the destroyer and battled and defeated the maestro's spirit.

good showing lasting so long against the destroyer but i don't think the destroyer was ever in danger of losing. i'm sure banner was there, now i think of it, but i'm still not sure what hulk.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:24 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you mean it wasn't stated, did you not see the green mist from around him when Juggernaut was pushing him back?

He was drawing power from the Hero's Reborn dimension created by Franklin Richards, and another.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:42 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Soujaboy
What do you mean it wasn't stated, did you not see the green mist from around him when Juggernaut was pushing him back?

He was drawing power from the Hero's Reborn dimension created by Franklin Richards, and another.

so how does green mist mean 'power from 2 universes?

Old Post May 21st, 2006 10:22 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

It meant he was drawing power

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 21st, 2006 10:50 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

obviously it meant he was drawing power . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

where does it say the power he was drawing came from '2 universes??!!'
mad

Old Post May 21st, 2006 11:29 PM
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

savage hulk should curbstomp him an then take his armor...an throw it bak to the celestials an challenge them

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 01:58 AM
hulk=strength is currently offline Click here to Send hulk=strength a Private Message Find more posts by hulk=strength Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk=strength
Restricted

Account Restricted

kiddin dont use this against me big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 01:59 AM