KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w/IG runs the gauntlet

Thanos w/IG runs the gauntlet
Started by: General Kon-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Thanos w/IG runs the gauntlet

Thanos has two hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?
He has the infinity gauntlet.

1) Martian Manhunter/Wonder Woman/Superman
2) Silver Surfer & Genis-Vell
3) Morg w/WOL & Mangog
4) Thor & Odin in Asgard
5) Hercules & Zeus in Olympus
6) Parallax
7) 95% Galactus
8) Classic Beyonder
9) Emperor Joker

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:43 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Halted at #7

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:45 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

With the IG Thanos defeated a brigade of cosmic gods that included Galactus. Big G easily goes down. Classic Beyonder stops him at 8.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:56 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Emperor Joker had a portion of Mxypt, (arrrr) the 5th dimension imps power right?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:00 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Alright halted at #8

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:00 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crease
Emperor Joker had a portion of Mxypt, (arrrr) the 5th dimension imps power right?
yep

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:01 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Thanos w Ig beats EVERYONE here except Classic Beyonder

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:05 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Seconded. Even then I wouldn't count out Thanos. Though he was overmatched, Doom was able to strip the Beyonder of his power after interfacing with Galactus's ship. That would've put Doom on Korvac's level. Thanos+IG is more powerful than Korvac and Thanos probably better able to use said power than Doom was when facing the Beyonder.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

emperor joker might have been equal to the IG since they say that was the point of that saga to make a DCU version of the IG, and Parallax i put him equal to it as well since i put him above parallax.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:41 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
branhole
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanos knocked out the maker with his own power and with the ig he just might be able to pull one out of his ass.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:03 AM
branhole is currently offline Click here to Send branhole a Private Message Find more posts by branhole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

he cant beat the classic beyonder. only reason doom got his powers is cause the beyonder got to close after doom was already half dead from his previous battle and with his knowledge on thanos he would think twice before doing so.

Last edited by Mider on May 28th, 2006 at 01:22 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:14 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

8 sounds right.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:18 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Agreed. Classic Beyonder is the only one that can beat him.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:36 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote