KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...

Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...

By Crom, this shall be a glorious battle....Conan the Barbarian is time-warped thru time to the future by the Beyonder....he has to run a gauntlet of 13 formidable enemies...in order to save the life of his companion Red Sonja. If he fails, she dies!!!

Conan gets a full day's rest in between each opponent...

Conan is armed with his trusty broadsword, a battle-axe and a dagger. All of his opponents are armed with their usual, standard equipment (if any)... some opponents Conan has to face h2h, others with their weapons...Conan gets his weapons for opponents that are armed with their weapons....

Here's how the gauntlet runs....

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 2 - Ka-Zar the Savage w/knife

Day 3 - Kraven the Hunter w/ bowie knife

Day 4 - Marv from Sin City w/ steel baseball bat & a machete

Day 5 - Ash w/chainsaw only...no shotgun

Day 6 - Black Panther (h2h)

Day 7 - Daredevil w/billyclub

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

Day 9 - The Kingpin (h2h)

Day 10 - Blade w/ his sword only

Day 11 - Captain America w/his sheield

Day 12 - Beast (classic version) (Conan gets his weapons here)

Day 13 - Sabretooth (Conan gets to use all of his weapons since tooth is "armed" with claws)

The battles take place in a huge, deserted castle fortress...surrounded by a vast wooded area around the castle....fight starts at noon and lasts all day until someone is dead...BLOODLUST IS ON!!!

How far does a pissed, savage Conan make it to save the life of Red Sonja???

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jun 6th, 2006 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:56 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

He stops at panther.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:59 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tyranus

Connan will peel of the hide from croc, I mean this is one seriously pissed barbarian whit a lot of muscle, and i bet Crocs skin wont stop his weapons, kazar is more dificult because hes more agile, i believe conan will kill him also, sonjas lifes on the line here, i think kraven will underestimate conan but theres a posibility kraven might outsmart conna , but i think marv will stop him, i mean marv is just to much hes a bloddy psicho who can match conans muscle and if conans unlucky he will get torn to bits.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:21 AM
tyranus is currently offline Click here to Send tyranus a Private Message Find more posts by tyranus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tyranus
Connan will peel of the hide from croc, I mean this is one seriously pissed barbarian whit a lot of muscle, and i bet Crocs skin wont stop his weapons, kazar is more dificult because hes more agile, i believe conan will kill him also, sonjas lifes on the line here, i think kraven will underestimate conan but theres a posibility kraven might outsmart conna , but i think marv will stop him, i mean marv is just to much hes a bloddy psicho who can match conans muscle and if conans unlucky he will get torn to bits.

Interesting points, but remember...Marv and Conan are both armed with their weapons...and Marv isn't bulletproof...he can be cut. Marv is strong, but I think Conan is considerably stonger, a better, more experienced fighter, a bit tougher, and a tad more savage than Marv...but good comments though!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jun 6th, 2006 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:27 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

Day 13 - Sabretooth (Conan gets to use all of his weapons since tooth is "armed" with claws)

This order is messed up no expression

Why is DD in front of BP?!?

Why is Beast in front of Cap?!? What the f**k?

Heck why is beast in front of Black Panther? confused

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:36 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

#1...Because D.D. is armed, and Panther isn't...and an armed D.D. is going to be a tad more formidable than an unarmed Panther...IMO.

#2...Also, because Beast would absolutely mop the floor with Black Panther, that's why...

#3...And a savage, feral Beast is going to give Conan more of a challenge than Cap will...Beast is stronger, faster, has claws and fangs, and is highly intelligent as well as a formidable h2h combatant...

I'm not saying Cap isn't...but I just see Conan having a tad more trouble with Beast than with Cap is all....

Now, everybody quit b!tch!n' bout the line up and play along....not everybody is going to agree with the order 100%, but I personally feel the order is pretty damn accurate....
stick out tongue

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jun 6th, 2006 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:42 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Because Beast would absolutely mop the floor with Black Panther, that's why...

And a savage, feral Beast is going to give Conan more of a challenge than Cap will...Beast is stronger, faster, has claws and fangs, and is highly intelligent as well as a formidable h2h combatant...

I'm not saying Cap isn't...but I just see Conan having a tad more trouble with Beast than with Cap is all....

Now, quit b!tch!n' bout the line up and play along....
stick out tongue

Your saying that Beast can take down Cap?!? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:45 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Grimm22

Quite possibly, and the only reason I say that is because I have an Avengers annual where the Avengers face off with the Defenders...and Cap faces Beast in that particular battle....and Beast gives Cap ONE HELL of a fight....he bloodies his face up pretty badly and gives Cap the fight of his life...Let's just say Beast was looking better than Cap was when the fight was over with...Beast is one NOT to be underestimated!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:49 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yes. yes

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:33 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

One correction, Conan and Red Sonja weren't partners, Conan's partner/sex puppet is Valeria. Kalidor (Arnold) was in Red Sonja.

Conan stops at Ash... Bruce is just way to cool.

"12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger…”
(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 6th, 2006 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Conan clears this if he can heal enough with the one day of rest.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:11 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I say he doesn't make it past Marv. but by some slim chance he gets to Sabretooth he would get broke as soon as they start fighting. Sabretooth is stronger faster smarter a better fighter and he a very good tracker.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Quite possibly, and the only reason I say that is because I have an Avengers annual where the Avengers face off with the Defenders...and Cap faces Beast in that particular battle....and Beast gives Cap ONE HELL of a fight....he bloodies his face up pretty badly and gives Cap the fight of his life...Let's just say Beast was looking better than Cap was when the fight was over with...Beast is one NOT to be underestimated!!!

Wow no expression

Seriously Cap has already shown to be faster and just as agile as Beast.

Beast is hardly stronger than Cap

Cap is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better fighter

Beast is only smart in science not in a fight.

Cap owns beast wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:49 PM
King KAM

in one fight where cap took it easy, he has pwned beast before.

and as for this list, its not bad, but conan is EXTREMLEY strong...Cap can beat him, DD might, but he defiantley stops at cap.

Cap is his superior in every way. Stronger , faster, better fighter, much better fighter,

but cap moves around like Nightwing on Speed.

cap takes him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:42 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...

By Crom, this shall be a glorious battle....Conan the Barbarian is time-warped thru time to the future by the Beyonder....he has to run a gauntlet of 13 formidable enemies...in order to save the life of his companion Red Sonja. If he fails, she dies!!!

Conan gets a full day's rest in between each opponent...

Conan is armed with his trusty broadsword, a battle-axe and a dagger. All of his opponents are armed with their usual, standard equipment (if any)... some opponents Conan has to face h2h, others with their weapons...Conan gets his weapons for opponents that are armed with their weapons....

Here's how the gauntlet runs....

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

The battles take place in a huge, deserted castle fortress...surrounded by a vast wooded area around the castle....fight starts at noon and lasts all day until someone is dead...BLOODLUST IS ON!!!

How far does a pissed, savage Conan make it to save the life of Red Sonja???

great gauntlet! bp, dd, blade could all potentially beat him, but i'm not convinced they'd beat him the majority. blade is superman in speed and strength so he might be the toughest of those 3. he'd have a hard time getting to cap, but he could certainly beat cap as well. again, i'm not sure about the majority. i couldn't see beast beating him. is this the 40-ton version of tooth? if it is, tooth would be too much, specially with the healing factor and claws.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 11:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by leonidas
great gauntlet! bp, dd, blade could all potentially beat him, but i'm not convinced they'd beat him the majority. blade is superman in speed and strength so he might be the toughest of those 3. he'd have a hard time getting to cap, but he could certainly beat cap as well. again, i'm not sure about the majority. i couldn't see beast beating him. is this the 40-ton version of tooth? if it is, tooth would be too much, specially with the healing factor and claws.
he aint beating the cap, and neither is sabretooth, cap would pwn this gauntlet, without loosing, in a row.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 11:56 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King KAM
he aint beating the cap, and neither is sabretooth, cap would pwn this gauntlet, without loosing, in a row.

I wouldnt say that Cap could pwn the gauntlet but yeah Cap could probobly go through the gauntlet

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:00 AM
King KAM

I wouldnt say that Cap could pwn the gauntlet but yeah Cap could probobly go through the gauntlet
if he was serious he could, caps fights normally end pretty fast.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:04 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King KAM
if he was serious he could, caps fights normally end pretty fast.

BP would give Cap a hell of a fight wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:06 AM
King KAM

BP would give Cap a hell of a fight wink
no he wouldnt, BP is the biggest croc of shit ever, i hate him, DD would kick his ass.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:07 AM