KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ganthet vs. Odin

Ganthet vs. Odin
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Ganthet vs. Odin

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:21 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Any ideas? confused

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:28 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

ganthet he's the most powerful of the elders of the universe, one stray through would crack a planet so they say about this guy.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:36 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

If it's in Asgard Odin wins, outside of Asgard Odin loesses. Ganthet will be on a Elder God level of power.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:40 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

its never been proven that he is stronger inside or outside of asgard he loses inside or outside

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:42 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ganthet told Spectre during GL: Rebirth that his powers dwarfs his. I know it was words and ofcourse we never saw them fight but anybody who can talk smack like that to Spectre and live to tell about it must have some major power.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Last edited by snoopdogg on Jun 9th, 2006 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:44 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
What the f**k? by some comics its never been proven that he is stronger inside or outside of asgard he loses inside or outside

Odin has proven he is powerful outside of Asgard but not as powerful like he should be in Asgard. Odin in Asgard is unbeatable, his battles cause shock waves threw out the multiuniverse, Odin battle his granddaughter Hela who had a fraction of Infinitys powers and this battle took place in Asgard universe, Odin if he had to can absorb all the life force and magic of Asgard and the nine worlds into himself, in Asgard Universe Odin is "God".

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:53 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i dont think he needs to be in asgard to do that absorbing the live force thing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:00 AM
the Darkone

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ganthet told Spectre during GL: Rebirth that his powers dwarfs his. I know it was words and ofcourse we never saw them fight but anybody who can talk smack like that to Spectre and live to tell about it much have some major power.

Ganthet is no where near as powerful as Spectre that is pis. Spectre will rip Ganthet a new assh***. Ganthet will beat Odin outside of Asgard no doubt, but in Asgard you better be at Celestail or Galactus level to fight Odin in Asgard.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:06 AM
the Darkone

What the f**k?i dont think he needs to be in asgard to do that absorbing the live force thing
Yes he does.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:06 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

It was misinterpretation some people had, Ganthet said SPECTRE's power dwarfs his own, as it does most everyone. Spectre kept the entire Quintessence at bay during Day of Judgement.

I'd probably still take Ganthet in this.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:08 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

if you say so i still dont put odin force on par with cosmic power which is what a gaurdian is, odin giving infinity trouble wow PIS on a grandscale cant even beat the celestials but hurt infinity yeah right

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:08 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

ganthet he's the most powerful of the elders of the universe, one stray through would crack a planet so they say about this guy.
Ganthet is a GUARDIAN of the universe.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:09 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

are you following me juntie wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:10 AM
the Darkone

no one follows you, Mider.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:12 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Not following..Gotta clean up after you from time to time.
wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:13 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Juntai
It was misinterpretation some people had, Ganthet said SPECTRE's power dwarfs his own, as it does most everyone. Spectre kept the entire Quintessence at bay during Day of Judgement.

I'd probably still take Ganthet in this.
That could be. Been a couple years since I read it.

I'll have to go back and check though.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:17 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Juntai
Ganthet is a GUARDIAN of the universe.

I have respect of your knownledge even thought you and I haven't agree on things in the past, but remember each universe is different laws of power is not the same. In Asgard universe Odin will win imop but outside of it Ganthet will beat him, it all depends where they fight. In Asgard I take Odin anyday.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:17 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That could be. Been a couple years since I read it.

I'll have to go back and check though.
Ganthet's exact words were "Even the power of the Spectre dwarfs the Guardians'."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:27 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by the Darkone
I have respect of your knownledge even thought you and I haven't agree on things in the past, but remember each universe is different laws of power is not the same. In Asgard universe Odin will win imop but outside of it Ganthet will beat him, it all depends where they fight. In Asgard I take Odin anyday.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and Odin does have feats in Asgard that can match most characters. smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:28 AM