KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Sun and God-Like Cable vs. Thanos and Darkseid

New Sun and God-Like Cable vs. Thanos and Darkseid
Started by: B dot Rob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Sun and God-Like Cable vs. Thanos and Darkseid

So who wins between the guy who can control all Kinetic Motion and the baddest Psi in comic history vs. two low level Skyfathers eek!

No prep for either sides.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:35 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Thanos and Darksied 10/10.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:40 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

New sun and Cable win 6/10 mostly because of Gambit

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:42 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Thanos and Darkseid wins 100000/10.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:59 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Thanos/DS

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:00 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Hmm erm

With prep, Thanos and Darkseid 1000/10

Without prep, New Sun & Cable, 5.1/10

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:05 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

With prep, Thanos and Darkseid 1000/10

Without prep, New Sun & Cable, 5.1/10
Ditto

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:06 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

5.1?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

5.1 repeating maybe?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Validus
5.1?

That's what I'm wondering. Considering the fact that the Surfer left Cable lying in a pool of his own blood the last time they fought, I don't see Cable faring any better against Thanos. As for the New Sun I don't see anything that he can do that Darksied hasn't seen before. Hell, Darksied could win the entire fight by himself with just two blasts of his omega beams. Without a severe case of jobbing, I don't see how the two mutants can win.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:56 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thanos would teck and mind rape Cable

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Gambit blows them both up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:56 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

new son gets the OE and cable gets killed by thanos.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:17 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by Mider
new son gets the OE and cable gets killed by thanos.

...I agree. Either could beat the mutants by themselves.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:29 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

ummm... thanos and darkseid.

sorry new son and cable...your heads will grow back :/... maybe.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:53 AM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Thanos turns New Son into herald of Thanos. Cable... he kills off...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:19 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

I just read that he (New Son) was able to stop a Dark Phoenix and destroyed his reality's Earth. I think he can take both Thanos and Darkside out easily... if what I read was true.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:48 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Validus
5.1?

Without prep, they win by a small small small small notch

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:02 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Grimm22
Without prep, they win by a small small small small notch
im sorry grim, but someone with the mind gem couldnt TP thanos, and gambit wouldnt be able too....ahhh hell why am i explaining..

Neither of them can kill Darkseid alone.

thanos darksied10/10

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:21 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

kam go to the last 2 pages of thanos vs supes, and look haw i owned this guy.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote