KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk & Namor Run The Gauntlet...

Savage Hulk & Namor Run The Gauntlet...
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Savage Hulk & Namor Run The Gauntlet...

Who takes it?

Two powerhouses working as a team.

All battles are spontaneous with no prep time for either party.

There is a day of rest and relaxation between each battle and for each character to heal from their wounds. This is current Namor with his current black suit.

The Gauntlet:

1. Doc Samson & Thing

2. Steel & Colossus

3. Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson

4. Wonder Man

5. Wonder Woman

6. Thor

7. Superman

8. King Hyperion

Battle takes place within a giant magically enchanted Adamantium box roughly the size of 3 football fields. The height from bottom to top is 50 feet. This box is totally enclosed and is impossible to escape from.

Gauntlet runners and combatants fight within character. They fight how they normally fight within their respective comics.

A win is by knockout or death of either the Combatants, or their opponents.

Debate.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:42 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

let me see hulk beats them but with namor supes doesnt have this

he should be last i say

hyperion doesnt get that far agfainst these 2 not with rest

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:20 AM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

Re: Savage Hulk & Namor Run The Gauntlet...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

1. Doc Samson & Thing - 10/10

2. Steel & Colossus - 10/10

3. Thing, Colossus, Doc Samson - 9/10

4. Wonder Man - 9/10

5. Wonder Woman - 4/10

6. Thor - 4/10

7. Superman - 1/10

8. King Hyperion - don't know

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:32 AM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

What does the black suit do?

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:37 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor does not dry out with it. It's made by Reed Richards.

Anyway, I say they pretty much beat everyone until number five, and if they get through five, they don't have much chance against numbers six and seven.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:41 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor does not dry out with it. It's made by Reed Richards.

Anyway, I say they pretty much beat everyone until number five, and if they get through five, they don't have much chance against numbers six and seven.

thanx sweetie

they lose at five

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:59 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They lose at six/seven

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 12:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkrulz

they never lose. Hulk could just tell Namor to take a swim

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:48 PM
hulkrulz is currently offline Click here to Send hulkrulz a Private Message Find more posts by hulkrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

I Suppose Superman cannot recharge himself because of this adamantium box?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:08 AM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Dinalfos
I Suppose Superman cannot recharge himself because of this adamantium box?

Your right. I think it takes a while for his solar energy in his cells to dissipate. He could still pull it off.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:11 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

No he couldn't without speed Hulk and Namor could easily beat Superman so a weaker him loses

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:15 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Your right. I think it takes a while for his solar energy in his cells to dissipate. He could still pull it off.

But the more he fights and the more punches he throws/takes, the faster it goes, right?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:30 AM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Namor isn't going to last long with Supes. He and his black suit just get melted. Regardless, they shouldn't make it past Thor.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:32 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Round 1: Doc Samson can't beat Hulk no

Ben and Namor have a history of battles usually ending with one winning, however their victorys are about even wink

Ben can't beat Hulk no expression

Round 2: Same as before.

Except Colossus dosent have to breath, however he has little to no experience fighting in water or against Namor for that matter.

Round 3: Doc Samson and Colossus can't beat Hulk.

So even if Ben can beat Namor (flip a coin), then he still has to deal with Hulk.

Round 4: Wonderman is powerful, however he is no warrior wink

Round 5: WW beats Namor or Hulk. however the two of them may beat the Amazon Princess

Round 6: Thor frys Namor and beats Hulk big grin

Round 7: Supes wins

Round 8: Hulk and Namor lose

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:21 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Woops stick out tongue ..

Just realized that this dosent take place near water.

This gives Colossus a better advatage over Namor, however he still loses big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Noone from 1-4 give Namor and Hulk a hard fight. In fight five Namor and Hulk give are given a good fight by thor, however eventually they will beat him.

Against Superman, in an arena where his powers will eventually drain away. He would have to speedblitz to take out Hulk. I can only see Hulk and Namor pulling 6/10 if Supes doesn't speedblitz. But if supes does, Hulk and Namor go down here.

If somehow they make it to King Hyperion, they die. I envision the King to Sundipped Superman. Honestly, thats my approach on him. And at that level, the two earth dwellers just plain die.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:41 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by rotiart
Noone from 1-4 give Namor and Hulk a hard fight. In fight five Namor and Hulk give are given a good fight by thor, however eventually they will beat him.

Against Superman, in an arena where his powers will eventually drain away. He would have to speedblitz to take out Hulk. I can only see Hulk and Namor pulling 6/10 if Supes doesn't speedblitz. But if supes does, Hulk and Namor go down here.

If somehow they make it to King Hyperion, they die. I envision the King to Sundipped Superman. Honestly, thats my approach on him. And at that level, the two earth dwellers just plain die.

Bullcrap, Number 3 is a close one, the only obstacle there is Hulk big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:46 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Savage Hulk can beat the entire Avengers or FF4 roster by himself. Adding Namor to his side, even in a 2 vs 3, I give it to greenskin and flippers over longhair, metal man, and rockdude.

I see Namor beating any of those 3 by himself also. Especially with a wetskin suit.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:50 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by rotiart
Savage Hulk can beat the entire Avengers or FF4 roster by himself. Adding Namor to his side, even in a 2 vs 3, I give it to greenskin and flippers over longhair, metal man, and rockdude.

I see Namor beating any of those 3 by himself also. Especially with a wetskin suit.

Ben can beat Namor, they have always had a 50/50 showing.

Heck, Ben usually does better than Hulk does against Namor because Hulk has no skill whatsoever wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:55 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Grimm22
Ben can beat Namor, they have always had a 50/50 showing.

Heck, Ben usually does better than Hulk does against Namor because Hulk has no skill whatsoever wink
Good point. Ben and Namor have had some good battles that were even. Except for the water battles.

Anyways team 3 should be ahead of #4. WM may be tough but he isn't tougher than Doc, Colossus, and Thing. I say they have a tough time with team #3, if they get past them they will take #4 easily then will run into a wall with Wonderwoman. If they edge out #5 they will surely loose to #6.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 02:07 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote