KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Blade versus Comic Blade versus Series Blade

Movie Blade versus Comic Blade versus Series Blade
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Movie Blade versus Comic Blade versus Series Blade

Battle of the half vampires !

Takes place in a dilapidated church. Who wins ?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

i havnt seen any blade comics only the movies so dunno

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:28 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Have not seen the series Movie Blade is cooler than comic Blade so he wins

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:29 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Movie Blade >> Comic Blade >>>>> Series Blade no expression

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:36 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Series Blade fights like he lost all his skill. Comic blade wins

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:00 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Movie Blade was badass and takes this fight IMO. He beat Dracula and a vampire god.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:08 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badabing
Movie Blade was badass and takes this fight IMO. He beat Dracula and a vampire god.
Comic Blade has done that also. There is two versions of comic Blade. When he first came out he didn't have a Vampiers full power. When Morbius bit him it changed his DNA into a perfect form of the virus resutling in none of a Vampiers weaknesses while keeping all of their strengths.

Movie Blade was born with all of his abilities. But I think the current comic Blade and the movie Blade are pretty equal. The series Blade seemed a little less skilled for some reason. Maybe that will change as the show progresses.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:14 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Comic Blade has done that also. There is two versions of comic Blade. When he first came out he didn't have a Vampiers full power. When Morbius bit him it changed his DNA into a perfect form of the virus resutling in none of a Vampiers weaknesses while keeping all of their strengths.

Movie Blade was born with all of his abilities. But I think the current comic Blade and the movie Blade are pretty equal. The series Blade seemed a little less skilled for some reason. Maybe that will change as the show progresses.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that comic Blade was powered up. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

The movie blade is a bit stronger/faster than the comic one, but the comic one seems to be bit more skilled. The series blade is..eh.. A rapper..'Nuff said.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 06:09 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Ult. Blade >>> 616 Blade wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:38 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote