KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Blade vs Judge Dredd: Who's the most fearsome?

Batman vs Blade vs Judge Dredd: Who's the most fearsome?
Started by: Up In Flames

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

Batman vs Blade vs Judge Dredd: Who's the most fearsome?

my favourite dc character, my favourite marvel character, and my favourite 2000ad character... they all inspire fear in the bad guys, but who's the most fearsome?

excuse my fist... it thinks you belong with the dirt on the floor...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:15 AM
Up In Flames is currently offline Click here to Send Up In Flames a Private Message Find more posts by Up In Flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Have you ever seen the Judge Dredd movie. That was just bad. If it was me, I'd be afraid that my punishment would be months of being force to watch that movie.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Comic Judge dredd the ****er is huge but then again if it was like in some cold dark hall with Bats stalking me that'd be freaky to some giant black figure hunting you not cool

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Fearsome. Scariest to criminals is batman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:21 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:17 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Batman and Saint of Killers.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 05:25 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Have you ever seen the Judge Dredd movie. That was just bad. If it was me, I'd be afraid that my punishment would be months of being force to watch that movie.

What the f**k? have you ever read the comic? he's fearsome as hell...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:04 AM
Up In Flames is currently offline Click here to Send Up In Flames a Private Message Find more posts by Up In Flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Barbara Walters.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman. People know him as "an Urban Myth, the boogey man."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:06 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

you have some scans of the comic?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:07 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by batdude123
Hell hath no fury like a Barbara Walters scorned.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:07 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hell hath no fury like a Barbara Walters scorned.

True, true. erm

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:08 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

However Angry Oprah>>Barbara Walters scorned.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:09 AM
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

i'd honestly say blade coz he doesnt abide by the law... but then again, some criminals' greatest fear is going to jail...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:11 AM
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
However Angry Oprah>>Barbara Walters scorned.

may i ask, who is this barbara walters you speak of?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:12 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Not only this, but because they fear Batman so much, criminals actually move to Metropolis because they'd rather take their chances against Superman.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:13 AM
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

Not only this, but because they fear Batman so much, criminals actually move to Metropolis because they'd rather take their chances against Superman.

really? they actually fear batman more than supes?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:15 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yep. yes They don't perceive him as a real man. He's a myth, a legend, a creature of the night. He is...... the BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:20 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Only because criminals are stupid. smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:22 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Hmm a crazy rich guy dressed up like a bat would probobly scare me more than a judge or a vampire erm

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:22 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote