KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apollo vs Terrax

Apollo vs Terrax
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Apollo vs Terrax

Can the sun king win?? Or will Midnighter have to bring out the ky jelly....... sick .....? Er, i mean ointment?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:36 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Apollo i'm not sure i'll wait for the others to answer

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:46 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Apollo is a majestic level character. If he's on the level of Majestic.. He's pretty much on the level of Superman.. ABC logic I know. But I'd have to say that with the jobber effect terrax has, i'd give it to Apollo.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:52 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Apollo vs Terrax

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can the sun king win?? Or will Midnighter have to bring out the ky jelly....... sick .....? Er, i mean ointment?

laughing laughing

You've been hitting the KY ... respect, a necessity when concering my current bird !

Please dont bring Apollo down to this loosers level. smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:35 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Apollo ain't a Majestros level character......He's on a team..Primarily. He can be powerful, but he fizzes out rather fast.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:10 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

He's enough to put down Terrax.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:17 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I was only looking up the bio for Apollo, and it states that he is Majestic level

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:36 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

He's Majestic level (I currently own every authority and Stormwatch comic there is) he could take Terrax.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:32 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

He takes shots from Midnighter like they were nothing. shifty laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:34 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Apollo gets killed come on now don't overrate the guy.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:47 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Skeets
Apollo gets killed come on now don't overrate the guy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 11:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by complexbrother
He's Majestic level (I currently own every authority and Stormwatch comic there is) he could take Terrax.

(please log in to view the image)
Apollo has done nothing in my mind that puts him on Majestic's level. Majestic is seriously waaaay up there.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:29 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Apollo has done nothing in my mind that puts him on Majestic's level. Majestic is seriously waaaay up there.

That comment was from quite a while ago (2006), and before Apollo was so well known around the forums. The fact that he doesn't have Majestros' feats is fairly common knowledge by now. The bio's word choice created the myth, but was never really supported with scans.

Good fight. Depends on which Terrax shows up. "Job to Sentry" Terrax loses. "Planet axe-ing" Terrax wins.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ummmm.....

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:37 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by DigiMark007
That comment was from quite a while ago (2006), and before Apollo was so well known around the forums. The fact that he doesn't have Majestros' feats is fairly common knowledge by now. The bio's word choice created the myth, but was never really supported with scans.

Good fight. Depends on which Terrax shows up. "Job to Sentry" Terrax loses. "Planet axe-ing" Terrax wins.
Your sig makes me worry for the people you live nearby.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:38 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Apollo is NOT beating a Herald.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Your sig makes me worry for the people you live nearby.

Pedophilia joke. Nice.

:yawn:

stick out tongue

...though the kids were from a render for a signature duel. I didn't pick them out. So the fear's a bit misplaced.

wink

Originally posted by Faceman
Apollo is NOT beating a Herald.

He has feats that put him at a similar level. I'm fine with giving Terrax the majority, but your phrasing there makes it sound like a stomp, when it is anything but.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Pedophilia joke. Nice.

stick out tongue

...though the kids were from a render for a signature duel. I didn't pick them out. So the fear's a bit misplaced.

wink

He has feats that put him at a similar level. I'm fine with giving Terrax the majority, but your phrasing there makes it sound like a stomp, when it is anything but.

A win is a win Digi, stomp or not . Terrax 6/10 just to make you happy. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:44 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Pedophilia joke. Nice.

stick out tongue

wink
Didn't quite mean to suggest a pedophiliac twist to my jab. Those damn babies are just plain creepy and they look like they came from my version of Hell. I swear, put a knife in one of those lil buggers' hands and even Superman would run away. If I get nightmares about them, I'm suing you for negligent infliction of emotional distress.

messed

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:15 AM