KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel(DC) against Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker)

Captain Marvel(DC) against Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker)
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Captain Marvel(DC) against Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker)

i don't know if there is a thread on this and I used the search function and did not find any thread on this, so if there is, please point it out to me. Otherwise, who wins

Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker) or Captain Marvel(DC)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 03:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Re: Captain Marvel(DC) against Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
i don't know if there is a thread on this and I used the search function and did not find any thread on this, so if there is, please point it out to me. Otherwise, who wins

Beta Ray Bill(with Storm Breaker) or Captain Marvel(DC)

Beta Ray Bill

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 03:57 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

CM is resistant to magic I'm going with CM and it says that CM will soon be able to blast lighting bolts.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:02 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D-Block
CM is resistant to magic I'm going with CM and it says that CM will soon be able to blast lighting bolts.

Resistant to who's magic and what does that do with suriving blunt force trauma to the skull?

And what good will those pansy lightning bolts be against a legitimate thundergod who controls not just the forces of weather, but mystical and cosmic forces as well.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:20 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote