KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder woman vs. Supergirl

Wonder woman vs. Supergirl
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Wonder woman vs. Supergirl

WW is known to be a weaker version of Supes and Supergirl is a girl version of Supes. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:16 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Wonder Woman, better fighter and more experienced. Supergirl isn't on Superman's level, if she was she would be in the top 3 tied with Supes & Capt.Marvel, but she isn't and Wonder Woman is. Also Supergirl is comparable to a Superman who puts restraints on his powers not really impressice compared to someone who's reckless and lacks control.

WW FTW 9/10

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:21 PM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

super girl cause the writer of superman/batman JEPH LOEB=BIGGEST IDIOT EVER made her beat the JLA laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

Supergirl defeated the JLA???? I guess this is the new trend, so far I heard that Superboy Prime defeated the JLA, Batman defeated the JLA and some dude that stole Batman's plans on how to defeat the JLA, defeated the JLA!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:40 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i made this thread some time ago.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by x_danny_x
Supergirl defeated the JLA???? I guess this is the new trend, so far I heard that Superboy Prime defeated the JLA, Batman defeated the JLA and some dude that stole Batman's plans on how to defeat the JLA, defeated the JLA!!

LMAO laughing

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:09 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

You're not a DC top tier until you've beaten the League.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Actually, Supergirl IS more powerful than WW. By a fair bit. Or should be at least.

The whole crux of Loebs Supergirl arc, when everybody thought she was more powerful than her big cousin/lil cousin was that Superman simply wasn't trying........Insanely stupid, yeah, but thats Loeb for ya.

So going by that, Supergirl operates above Supermans everyday level of power. Since she isn't use to holding back. He is stronger as a whole, but her average output is higher than his.

WW is significantly below Supermans everyday levels, so for Kara to be above his everyday levels, means that she's beyond Diana by a more than significant margin.
So the end result is, Supergirl >>Superman normal, and Superman normal>> Diana, so if my math is correct, Supergirl >>>>Diana as a whole.
And thus, Loeb ensures more years of hatred for the Superman Family, and all by proving Supergirl >> JLA, and thus True Superman >>>> JLA.

And people wonder why he wins the most hated contests. Superman, that is.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:29 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni
WW is significantly below Supermans everyday levels, so for Kara to be above his everyday levels, means that she's beyond Diana by a more than significant margin.

And you wonder why I call you a hater.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:30 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

IS that not the truth though Vally?? Isn't it clear that Superman is more powerful than Diana, at his normal, everyday levels??

How can someone who operates higher than the normal levels of Superman not be much higher than Diana??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:32 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Actually, Supergirl IS more powerful than WW. By a fair bit. Or should be at least.

The whole crux of Loebs Supergirl arc, when everybody thought she was more powerful than her big cousin/lil cousin was that Superman simply wasn't trying........Insanely stupid, yeah, but thats Loeb for ya.

So going by that, Supergirl operates above Supermans everyday level of power. Since she isn't use to holding back. He is stronger as a whole, but her average output is higher than his.

So the end result is, Supergirl >>Superman normal, and Superman normal>> Diana, so if my math is correct, Supergirl >>>>Diana as a whole.
And thus, Loeb ensures more years of hatred for the Superman Family, and all by proving Supergirl >> JLA, and thus True Superman >>>> JLA.

And people wonder why he wins the most hated contests. Superman, that is.

Actually I disagree.
WW and Superman tend to both hold back.
Supergirl fights all out.
Supergirl all out > Superman holding back
Supergirl All out > WW holding back
Supergirl all out vs WW all out
means supergirl gets a freaking spanking.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:33 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'll bet anything someone will one day retcon that whole fight to be that everyone understood supergirl was under some kind of mind control, and didn't really wanna hurt her, so they feigned defeat.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:33 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

IS that not the truth though Vally?? Isn't it clear that Superman is more powerful than Diana, at his normal, everyday levels??

Only if you count Diana at her everyday power levels. Everyday Superman is not superior to all out Diana.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:34 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

So you'd say All out Diana is equal or superior to everyday Superman??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:41 AM
HaSon

So you'd say All out Diana is equal or superior to everyday Superman??

Of course. Unless we're saying everyday Superman is 90% of his max, that argument doesn't have any legs to stand on. She's does too well against all out Superman to claim she's under his everyday levels. If she were that far beneath him, she'd get killed in one shot every time.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:43 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

supermans appears the obvious stronger to me on both counts, however its diana's fighting style that gives her near even odds.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:52 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

WW has already beaten her no expression

that and Zattana even said that she wasnt as powerful as WW wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:10 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Grimm22
WW has already beaten her no expression

that and Zattana even said that she wasnt as powerful as WW wink

And Batman has beaten Bane and Killer Croc. Doesn't make him any more powerful than them.
And at best, all i could see WW as in comparison to Supergirl is equal, with a slant towards the kryptonian.
WW hangs with the best of them, due to the fact that she's more skilled than the rest of them. And in the ballpark, but not quite there.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:19 AM
Longinus

And Batman has beaten Bane and Killer Croc. Doesn't make him any more powerful than them.
And at best, all i could see WW as in comparison to Supergirl is equal, with a slant towards the kryptonian.
WW hangs with the best of them, due to the fact that she's more skilled than the rest of them. And in the ballpark, but not quite there.

It's like Rotiart says it's thanks to Batman's skill and experience that he is able to beat people like Bane and Croc, this is what Diana a fighting chance against Superman.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:38 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

Originally posted by rotiart
Actually I disagree.
WW and Superman tend to both hold back.
Supergirl fights all out.
Supergirl all out > Superman holding back
Supergirl All out > WW holding back
Supergirl all out vs WW all out
means supergirl gets a freaking spanking.

Spanking. GODDAMN THATS HOT.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:44 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote