KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What if Batman had taken the Super Soldier Serum? Can he beat Captain America now?

What if Batman had taken the Super Soldier Serum? Can he beat Captain America now?
Started by: Mr Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

What if Batman had taken the Super Soldier Serum? Can he beat Captain America now?

There is a twist ofcourse.

Captain America had his shield.

Batman has a sword, eg: samuri, nija, katana ect.(which ever sword he's known for using best)...unbreakable, but it can not penetrate Cap's shield.

Batman has one throwing item hard enough to penetrate Cap's body but not his shield, eg: ninja star, dart, ect.(which ever one he's known to have the best accuracy with.

If Cap throws his shield at Batman...Bat's can deflect it with the sword and obviously vice versa.

They're both in tight briefs...no suits....Batman's throwing item is securely placed on the side of his briefs...it will only leave his side if he throws it.

In a Ring the size of a tennis court...domed shut.

(Standard Size Tennis Court: 60' x 120')

Debate.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:45 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

nope, because then bats wouldnt be batman. bats will never beat cap...

whaaaaaaaa whawha

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
nope, because then bats wouldnt be batman. bats will never beat cap...

whaaaaaaaa whawha

It's a what if though...

You know, Wolverine kills the Silver Surfer. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:49 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mr Master
It's a what if though...

You know, Wolverine kills the Silver Surfer. laughing out loud
wolves killed ss??!!?!?!?!?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Cap still wins because of his skill with his sheild erm

Bats is a master swordsman, but Caps sheild is like an extension of his own body.

Without prep, Bats can't beat Cap no

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:53 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Up In Flames
"Man of Granite"

hell, batman can beat anybody if given his opponent's ability...

excuse my fist... it thinks you belong with the dirt on the floor...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:00 AM
Up In Flames is currently offline Click here to Send Up In Flames a Private Message Find more posts by Up In Flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: What if Batman had taken the Super Soldier Serum? Can he beat Captain America now?

Originally posted by Mr Master
There is a twist ofcourse.

Captain America had his shield.

Batman has a sword, eg: samuri, nija, katana ect.(which ever sword he's known for using best)...unbreakable, but it can not penetrate Cap's shield.

Batman has one throwing item hard enough to penetrate Cap's body but not his shield, eg: ninja star, dart, ect.(which ever one he's known to have the best accuracy with.

If Cap throws his shield at Batman...Bat's can deflect it with the sword and obviously vice versa.

They're both in tight briefs...no suits....Batman's throwing item is securely placed on the side of his briefs...it will only leave his side if he throws it.

In a Ring the size of a tennis court...domed shut.

(Standard Size Tennis Court: 60' x 120')

Debate.

Wouldn't the SSS just make Batman the peakest of human perfection? The only thing that it would do to Bats is give him the nigh-limitless stamina. That's it. Everything else is already there thanks to Batman's training.

Anyway, Cap still wins because he has his shield.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:29 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Re: Re: What if Batman had taken the Super Soldier Serum? Can he beat Captain America now?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wouldn't the SSS just make Batman the peakest of human perfection? The only thing that it would do to Bats is give him the nigh-limitless stamina. That's it. Everything else is already there thanks to Batman's training.

Anyway, Cap still wins because he has his shield.

Agreed. Cap's shield is very much a part of him. Its an extension of Captain America. Bats can't beat that

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:35 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:36 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Tight briefs... huh...

Batman can probably already beat Captain America... erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:41 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Tight briefs... huh...

Batman can probably already beat Captain America... erm
WRONG!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:42 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by King KAM
WRONG!
That's nice dear.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:43 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crucifixio
Doppelganger

I already made a similar thread to this.....however, Bats couldn't beat Cap even with the serum increase simply because Steve is the best ther is

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:46 PM
crucifixio is currently offline Click here to Send crucifixio a Private Message Find more posts by crucifixio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's nice dear.
yes mom embarrasment

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:47 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Bats is the best.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Huh huh people. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman already beats Captain America with their normal arsenals; but giving him the SSS??? Batman wins here too.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:58 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
Huh huh people. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman already beats Captain America with their normal arsenals; but giving him the SSS??? Batman wins here too.

When did Batman beat Cap? I hope you're not referring to the Marvel vs. DC cross-over from back in the day.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:06 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123

First its your opinion Batman already beats Cap. Second its not all regular arsenal. Bruce only has a sword and a projectile, nothing else while Cap still has his shield. Third Bruce is already at the precipice of human perfection, the SSS would probably only make him slightly stronger and faster and give him more stamina.

Cap is way more proficient with his shield than with any of Bruce's normal arsenal, especially with a sword so I think Captain America has a slight edge here. I give it to Steve 6/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:25 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Metalmanx
When did Batman beat Cap? I hope you're not referring to the Marvel vs. DC cross-over from back in the day.

Let me explain, Batman knows 127 styles of Martial Arts, Capt only Has military Training, boxing, judo.

So in Batdudes world Capt doesnt stand a chance.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:26 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Let me explain, Batman knows 127 styles of Martial Arts, Capt only Has military Training, boxing, judo.

So in Batdudes world Capt doesnt stand a chance.

Ah.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:32 PM