KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil

The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil

the fight takes place in Gotham City at night. no prep, although Bats does get all of his gadgets.

The Punisher has: M60 machine gun with 200 armor piercing rounds, dual MAC-10's w/ extra clips, a silenced Colt .45 and an adamantium-coated survival knife

Batman is equipped with: high frequency transporters on boot, grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, tear gas, flexible periscope, medikit and cell phone.

Cap has his shield as always and DD has his billy club.

who wins??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:47 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

It depends on if Castle can tag DD. DD and Cap are certainly going to have better teamwork.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:50 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^dont matter. cuz cant the HF transporters also act as sonics on like a lower frequency? if so, thats enough to beat DD. if not, then a couple of flashbangs'll incapacitate him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:57 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Umm this is Batman Begins' Batman so Cap or DD can take him out easy and curbstob Punisher

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:59 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Cap and DD.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:07 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

In Batman begins, Bats used the HF sonics to call the bats and escape the situation without being seen. Would he use them in battle especially not knowing DD has super hearing? Not likely. Plus Batman begins Batman didnt show a high degree of MA skills.

Cap and DD win.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:11 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Batman did show a high-degree of martial-arts. He just doesn't have the exp. or the skill down yet.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:17 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
In Batman begins, Bats used the HF sonics to call the bats and escape the situation without being seen. Would he use them in battle especially not knowing DD has super hearing? Not likely. Plus Batman begins Batman didnt show a high degree of MA skills.

Cap and DD win.

he knows about DD and all his abilities. they all know about eachother and trust me, Bats would know if he's blind or not and if he can see that then he'll figure out he has sensitive hearing which is a weakness he can exploit. and bats didnt show a high degree of martial arts skills in Begins?? r u kidding me? he beat the crap out of 7 guys before he even began his training, 10 thugs at once when he was Batman and 4 ninjas, and not to mention Ra's al Ghul.

o yea and i forgot to mention, The Punisher has 3 frag grenades.

Last edited by braz on Jul 20th, 2006 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:24 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman did show a high-degree of martial-arts.

Where was this shown? Who did he use this high degree of Martial Arts against?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:24 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by braz
he knows about DD and all his abilities. they all know about eachother and trust me, Bats would know if he's blind or not and if he can see that then he'll figure out he has sensitive hearing which is a weakness he can exploit. and bats didnt show a high degree of martial arts skills in Begins?? r u kidding me? he beat the crap out of 7 guys before he even began his training, 10 thugs at once when he was Batman and 4 ninjas, and not to mention Ra's al Ghul.

Who knows about DD and all his abilities? Batman? How so? Secondly, when he and DD fought, Batman didnt figure out DD was blind till AFTER the battle and sometime later that night after spending some time with DD. Him beating the crap out of 7 wasnt via high matial arts skills. 10 thugs was grabs and ambush tactics. Not martial arts skills. Huge difference. Also, when he fought the ninjas, the camera was too close to get a good look at the moves that were preformed. And the fight with Ras al Ghul? You call that high martial arts showings? Looked like a pure slugfest to me.erm

Edit: Because you are the thread creater, you say that now everyone knows about DD's abilities and each others weaknesses so youre already giving DD a disadvantage in this fight. As soon as the fight starts he may just go for the sonics if thats the case.

Last edited by jrodslam on Jul 20th, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:28 PM
Darth Martin

braz you should have made this comic batman with the nomex suit like all your other threads.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:32 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Who knows about DD and all his abilities? Batman? How so? Secondly, when he and DD fough, Batman didnt figure out DD was blind till AFTER the battle and sometime later that night after spending some time with DD. Him beating the crap out of 7 wasnt via high matial arts skills. Also, when he fought the ninjas, the camera was too close to get a good look at the moves that were preformed. And the fight with Ras al Ghul? You call that high martial arts showings? Looked like a pure slugfest to me.erm

well, i think that if Bullseye could figure out that DDs blind and exploit his weakness by ringing a church bell like in the movie, then Batman could def do the same. and its not that hard to tell if som1s blind or not. its pretty obvious, even for someone as quick and agile as DD.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:32 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Martin
braz you should have made this comic batman with the nomex suit like all your other threads.

yea. erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:33 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Edit: Because you are the thread creater, you say that now everyone knows about DD's abilities and each others weaknesses so youre already giving DD a disadvantage in this fight. As soon as the fight starts he may just go for the sonics if thats the case.

i take that back. they wouldnt know everything about eachother, but it doesnt matter, Bats would figure it out.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:35 PM
Darth Martin

People denie the fightin ability of the Begins Batman. Anyway change it to comic batman with the nomex suit and see if the tide turns.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jul 20th, 2006 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:36 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by braz
well, i think that if Bullseye could figure out that DDs blind and exploit his weakness by ringing a church bell like in the movie, then Batman could def do the same. and its not that hard to tell if som1s blind or not. its pretty obvious, even for someone as quick and agile as DD.

laughing

Are you serious? Bullseye figured out DD had super hearing by accident. He hit a GIANT bell the DD was standing right next to inside a church. It did bother DD, but he was still able to recupe and beat Bullseye. This fight is in Gotham City at night. I assume its outside are there arent any giant bells around.

You also say its not that hard for someone to tell if someone is blind? When Matt is in DD mode, you cant tell. How can you tell when he does the things he does? His eyes are also covered. It took his friends YEARS to know he was blind as Matt Murdock and a little more to know he had super senses.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:39 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

alright

*correction*

this is normal comic Batman with the Nomex survival suit off Batman Begins, the grahite cowl w/ earphone and memory cloth cape, bladed gauntlets, etc. all that. and he has his grapple gun, batarangs(some exploding and electric tracking this time tho), flashbangs, tear/nerve gas, sonics, liquid nitrogen capsules, flexible periscope, cell fone and medikit

and Pun has all the same stuff too except with three frag grenades too.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:41 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

laughing

Are you serious? Bullseye figured out DD had super hearing by accident. He hit a GIANT bell the DD was standing right next to inside a church. It did bother DD, but he was still able to recupe and beat Bullseye. This fight is in Gotham City at night. I assume its outside are there arent any giant bells around.

You also say its not that hard for someone to tell if someone is blind? When Matt is in DD mode, you cant tell. How can you tell when he does the things he does? His eyes are also covered. It took his friends YEARS to know he was blind as Matt Murdock and a little more to know he had super senses.

well i think the same could happen to Bats, he'd maybe use a flashbang on him by accident and once he sees it incapicitates him cuz of loud sounds, he'll just use more or bombard him with sonics instead.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:43 PM
Darth Martin

Yea, even Elektra in the movie would never of knew he was bklind if he didn't tell her. Bats won't know DD blind.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:44 PM
jrodslam

Flashbangs shouldnt do DD much harm. The light wont bother him not should the sound that much, unless right next to his ear which is unlikely. DD's taken many explosions at less that 5 feet away and has been fine and continued to do his superheroing. If Bats were to pull a sonic, it would no doubt bother DD a great deal and would most likely take him out of the fight. Thats always a if though when in h2h combat.sad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:49 PM