KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

Ok What I am doing is teaming up the best of Marvel against the best of DC. All of the characters I'm picking are at thier most powerful and popular lvls without being Gods. NO precrisis Supes or God Thor. Each team gets 18 characters to rep thier Universe

Silver Surfer - Takion
Thor - Wonder Woman
Drax ( with power gem)- Captain Marvel
Quasar - Ion
Sentry - Superman
Firelord - Light Ray
Binary - Captain Atom
Moon Dragon(with mind gem) - Maxima
The Hulk - Lobo
Wolverine - Flash
Spiderman - Mr. Miracle
Iron Man - Steel
Photon - Firestorm
Dr. Strange - Dr. Fate
Black Bolt - M'onel
Vision - Martain Manhunter
Captain America - Batman
Herculese - Aquaman

How would the team ups and battles go? Who would win thier individual battles? Would they switch up opponents? What team would win over all? DC or Marvel?
(Remember each team will be using thier full range of powers. Maybe not in the beginning of each battle, but as they progress, weapons and last resort powers can become available. )

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

Wolverine should not, I repeat should not be on this list let alone battling Flash everything else is Kosher

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wolverine should not, I repeat should not be on this list let alone battling Flash everything else is Kosher

Well I'm not a fan of Wolverine like that, but he is the best in pure rage and slasher fury. And to give him his credit, his frame is unbreakable. The challenge for the flash would be to be able to hurt a man with unbreakable bones, and super regeneration. It would be an interesting fight. I"m sure flash would eventually tire out Wolverines healing factor while Wolverine may get in a lucky shot or two. Maybe more with his excellent senses. Plus I couldn't think of anyone else in Marvel who could last long against the Flash but Wolverine.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Jul 21st, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:15 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Marvel in a brutal stomping. Drax?? With the pg?? He was ripping stars apart!!

Nobody on DC can take him, except possibly Dr. Fate and he has his hands full with Stephen.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:16 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni

Nobody on DC can take him, except possibly Dr. Fate and he has his hands full with Stephen.

LOL Wonder Woman could put on the Guantlet of Atlas. Drax has been beaten even with the power Gem.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:24 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni

Get the hell outta here, my friend.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:03 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Nah Vally. Anybody woh wields the pg is automatically dramatically amped beyond standard levels.
Professor hit Drax, and it didn't even register on the radar.
I can't see anybody taking down Drax in this scenario.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:28 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Professor is a nobody.

Drax ripping that star was in uber pissed off mode so thats not exactly his standard level. Didn't Thor make him cough it up? I'd have to say you're nuts if you think Dr. Fate, Ion, or Takion couldn't take him down with ease.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

IN the grand scheme of the entire battle, Drax using the power gem makes him as powerful as Superman, Orion, Lobo, Wonder Woman. Not more. Just as powerful. He is not as skilled a fighter as Capt Marvel I don't think. But he does have those nifty Cosmic Blast. Eventually Drax would beat Capt Marvel becuz the power Gem gives the ownder infinite stamina. He would be beaten by Takion soon after Takion beats SS.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:40 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I ain't even see Takion or Ion. But neither would best him physically.
They'd pawn him energy wise, though with the pg, his durability and stamina is never falling.
Unless they remove it from him somehow, i can't see them putting him down.
Whatever they do to him, his stats will save him.
And i'm reminded of Takion being slammed through a star, iirc by Lightray.......Lightray!
And we don't even know how powerful current Ion is.

Last edited by UniOmni on Jul 21st, 2006 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:45 PM
HaSon

Lightray did no damage to Takion. Both of them survived entry into the sun easily and then Takion slammed him into the moon.

Problem for Drax is, Takion isn't going to be hurt by a punch. You're talking about a guy who separated his body down to the atom and let his mind drift through space. Drax can't do crap to Josh.

As for Ion, I don't see Drax screwing with a guy who has dual access to such incredible power sources. Yeah, Kyle won't win a punching contest but he won't go for that anyway.

Fate needs no explanation.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:52 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

You know if Takions series was collected into a tpb yet?? And if so, whats the name?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:57 PM
HaSon

I doubt they even bothered to collect it. It took me awhile to find those issues.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have the Takion Series and all his appearances, For intents and purposes, he's Silver Surfer on Steriods.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:07 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Cosmic Avengers team vs. The best JLA Ever

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine - Flash

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 04:12 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have the Takion Series and all his appearances, For intents and purposes, he's Silver Surfer on Steriods.
Nobody is Silver Surfer on stroid

unless if they are destorying galaxies.......

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by kgkg
Nobody is Silver Surfer on stroid

unless if they are destorying galaxies.......

Because the next step above Surfer is galaxy destroying? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:38 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Validus
Because the next step above Surfer is galaxy destroying? laughing out loud
YES!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:40 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Better tell that to Thanos.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:44 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Validus
Better tell that to Thanos.
Thanos is an exception

but loosing to a near omnipotent guy isn't that bad..... Considering ...... cosmic beings have failed.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:45 PM