KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool Vs. Luke Cage / Iron-fist

Deadpool Vs. Luke Cage / Iron-fist
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Deadpool Vs. Luke Cage / Iron-fist

Deadpool and Luke Cage....The Merc with a Mouth and the Hero for Hire!!! Both have been hired to take out the other!!!! To secure the deal, Luke calls up his ol' buddy Danny Rand A.K.A. Iron-Fist for a little help.....

Deadpool has his katana swords, knives, sub-machine gun, and two pistols as well as a couple of grenades just for fun....

The fight starts at dusk in an abandoned carnival and ends up in the "FUNHOUSE OF MIRRORS" part of the carnival......

Do Luke and Danny have what it takes to take down the smart-@$$ mercenary, or does Deadpool get the last laugh and collect his bounty on Luke Cage???

Ladies and Gentlemen, place yer bets for................................

POWERMAN : LUKE CAGE

&

IRON-FIST

VS.

DEADPOOL

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jul 29th, 2006 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:34 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The fight starts with Luke and Danny entering together...They hear the mocking of deadpool off in the distances. Suddenly Deadpool leaps out from the glass and attacks Luke Cage, dropping a few grenades as he goes (1 grenade opened already left behind the glass) Danny swats the obvious grenades to the side, but the hidden grenade explodes, nad Deadpool and Danny are knocked sidewise. Luke is unharmed. Danny has been knocked unconscious. Deadpool pulls Danny up close and aims the gun and danny's head.

"Listen up. You're coming with me as my own personal walking cash cow, or I off your best friend. You dig?"

Deadpools a couple grand richer at the end of the day.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:43 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm fairly sure Luke Cage could solo Deadpool (even with the added equipment) Iron Fist might be overkill.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:45 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Ironfist vs Deadpool= hostage for Deadpool
Luke Cage vs. Deadpool = Deadpool Dead.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:46 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

I personally don't see much that Luke can do to Deadpool to take him out permanently....his healing factor's pretty freakin' impressive!!!! What do the rest of you think???

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:48 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can knock him unconscious or seperate his head from the rest of his body.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:58 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yep. something like that. Deadpool can be put down by Luke Cage. However the reverse would not be true. Throwing Danny in as a possible hostage for Deadpool gives Deadpool the win.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:00 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I REALLY want to say Deadpool.

Like...badly.

But he can't touch Powerman. :-(.

However, he could just take Iron-fist hostage.

Yay! The self-aware-merc wins!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:07 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Hehe.. Soljer the Soldier.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:12 AM
Tassadar
Executor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B dot Rob
He can knock him unconscious or seperate his head from the rest of his body.

Deadpool grew back from a hand once.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:48 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

With you weapons you gave Deadpool he probably isn't going to take Powerman down for very long if at all ie grenade might knock him out.

Deadpool would have to get innocents involved to beat powermansmile

Anyway Deadpool did fight Powerman and IF beforesmile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 02:02 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tassadar
Deadpool grew back from a hand once.

So?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 03:35 PM
Accel

In a fight to the death, Deadpool would win by default, but Powerman can still knock him, as can Iron Fist.

The Heroes for Hire win.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:16 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Soleran
With you weapons you gave Deadpool he probably isn't going to take Powerman down for very long if at all ie grenade might knock him out.

Deadpool would have to get innocents involved to beat powermansmile

Anyway Deadpool did fight Powerman and IF beforesmile

Didn't deadpool AND Cable fight Ironfist and Luke Cage?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:00 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't deadpool AND Cable fight Ironfist and Luke Cage?

Yes, Deadpool mostly fought with Iron Fist while Luke dealt with Cable.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:03 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Accel
Yes, Deadpool mostly fought with Iron Fist while Luke dealt with Cable.

How'd that turn out?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:57 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by jrodslam
How'd that turn out?

The fight was good, but it pretty much had the old-fashioned "let's team up to get the real bad guy" ending to it, meaning there wasn't any clear victor.

I posted the scans of it in the Iron Fist Thread.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 07:59 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Accel
The fight was good, but it pretty much had the old-fashioned "let's team up to get the real bad guy" ending to it, meaning there wasn't any clear victor.

I posted the scans of it in the Iron Fist Thread.

Thanks.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 08:00 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote