KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs Jack Hawksmoor

Cyborg Superman vs Jack Hawksmoor
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Cyborg Superman vs Jack Hawksmoor

Fight takes place on Coruscant. No prep for either one, Cyborg Superman doesn't have any GL rings, and a k.o. counts as a win.

Who wins?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 05:43 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Unless Cyborg Supes has something I'm forgetting, Jack on Coruscant would be nigh-Skyfather. Cyborg would basically need to destroy the entire planet to defeat Jack. I can't see it happening.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 05:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Unless Cyborg Supes has something I'm forgetting, Jack on Coruscant would be nigh-Skyfather. Cyborg would basically need to destroy the entire planet to defeat Jack. I can't see it happening.

But wouldn't Jack have to do the same thing to beat Cyborg Superman?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 07:23 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Hawksmore win this one with extreme predjuice .

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:01 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Their abilities sound similar... except Henshaw can survive outside of cities and destroy them easily as well.

Borg wins.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 08:31 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

A pretty accurate assessment IMO.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by TheKahn
But wouldn't Jack have to do the same thing to beat Cyborg Superman?

Not sure...I'm rather unfamiliar with Cyborg Supes. But Jack can physically merge with cities. Even if CS has some sort of link with technology, I think Jack's control would supercede it.

Or do you mean the transferring consciousness thing?? If that's the case, Jack still controls the city. I'd say if CS tried to become something within the city, he'd be boned.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Not sure...I'm rather unfamiliar with Cyborg Supes. But Jack can physically merge with cities. Even if CS has some sort of link with technology, I think Jack's control would supercede it.

Or do you mean the transferring consciousness thing?? If that's the case, Jack still controls the city. I'd say if CS tried to become something within the city, he'd be boned.

I doubt Jack would override Borg. It's NEVER been shown, and he's controlled a moon sized portion of the Source wall itself.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:50 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

What's Source wall? I would also appreciate any info on Cyborg Supes.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:58 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Tshern
What's Source wall? I would also appreciate any info on Cyborg Supes.

Source Wall
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Source Wall is a ficticious structure in the DC Comics universe. The wall lies on the edge of the known universe, in the Promethean Galaxy. Beyond the wall lies what is known as The Source, a cosmic essence or being that is the "source" of all that exists. The wall is theoretically passable however all those who try have been inevitably trapped in it. Over time it has been made up of the bodies of would-be conquerors and curiosity seekers from all across the universe.

One of the few known persons to have entered the source was an amalgam of Zeus, Odin, Ares, Jove and Highfather. Two others are known also to have passed the Source Wall, Hal Jordan and Lucifer Morningstar. It seems that humans and other beings such as angels when they pass the Source Wall view The Source differently. When Hal was The Spectre for a time, he passed it and viewed it as a giant Green Lantern battery. After leaving The Source, Hal felt as though a part of himself was still in the Source. When Lucifer went past the Source Wall he saw what looked like a huge yellowish man made of rock. Lucifer then stood on its shoulder while looking for Michael in the DC Universe. Whether or not this is what The Source really looks like or is how Lucifer views The Source is left unknown.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Wall

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:10 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Thanks! Is that the same wall which is in the JLA comics where people fight for Worlogog?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:14 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote