KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel/Black Adam

Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel/Black Adam
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel/Black Adam

Which team wins?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:42 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

WW/MM ftw.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 10:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

MM WW for the win.

He could align himself with her as he did before when she was dying. This time fusing his strength and abilities with hers. I dont know why he's never done it with anyone else. Maybe he just wanted to get in her.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:13 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I want to say BA/CM but its gonna be MM and WW!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:15 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Marvel has proved superior to Jonn on two occasions.
Once by himself, and another time when he faced Jonn, WW, Warrior and someone else i forget.
Jonn isn't a factor here. And WW can't take CM and BA at once.

Its debateable that she can even take them on one at a time.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:39 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
Marvel has proved superior to Jonn on two occasions.
Once by himself, and another time when he faced Jonn, WW, Warrior and someone else i forget.
Jonn isn't a factor here. And WW can't take CM and BA at once.

Its debateable that she can even take them on one at a time.

She can't. But that's besides the point.

Are you sure Jonn is Captain Marvel/Black Adam's inferior?

Isn't the Manhunter usually considered superior to the big red and blue? Who is more or less an equal of Cap Marvel or Black Adam?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. Manhunter has proven to be superiour to Marvel in his own book.

Too many damn powers the guy has. J'onn can go the simple route and telepathically force the duo to say the word "Shazam"....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:00 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer

Isn't the Manhunter usually considered superior to the big red and blue? Who is more or less an equal of Cap Marvel or Black Adam?

Superman is always portrayed as MM's superior. Don't really know where you came up with that one. Doomsday even stated that Martian Manhunter is no Superman.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

J'ONN can go immaterial and sudue both of them with his mind powers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont' even start that she can't crap. that's bull and you know it. She took supes one on one. Why not one of his lame imitators?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:02 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dont' even start that she can't crap. that's bull and you know it. She took supes one on one. Why not one of his lame imitators?

Lame imitators? We're gonna throw around insults at fictitious comic book characters? Okay...

Where is Milkie, or whoever it was that had all the Captain Marvel information. Marvel is quite a bit cooler than Superman, and was put on hold because he was beating out superman in the sales. In fact, Superman imitated MARVEL to catch back up. Get over it.

Anyways.

Go back and read the Black Adam/Wonder Woman thread, apparently you missed something.

Black Adam is Wonder Woman's superior.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. Manhunter has proven to be superiour to Marvel in his own book.

Too many damn powers the guy has. J'onn can go the simple route and telepathically force the duo to say the word "Shazam"....

Cap has proven above Jonn on occasion as well though.

And the number of powers has never helped Jonn against Superman and his ilk.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:23 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

WW and MM smoke these fools and badly I might add.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:23 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Lame imitators? We're gonna throw around insults at fictitious comic book characters? Okay...

Where is Milkie, or whoever it was that had all the Captain Marvel information. Marvel is quite a bit cooler than Superman, and was put on hold because he was beating out superman in the sales. In fact, Superman imitated MARVEL to catch back up. Get over it.

Anyways.

Go back and read the Black Adam/Wonder Woman thread, apparently you missed something.

Milkie isn't a reliable source....

Anyhoo. Believe what you want. The crux of the issue is that Diana's partner is being who can make them turn back to their human forms with a thought. Diana can also just give J'onn her lasso, turn invisible and intangible and have the lasso "reveal their true forms". Which is a little boy and Arab would-be car bomber...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:24 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

With a thought??
Willpower has no sway here then??
Thats how Superman gets by alot.
Not good enough for the Shazams?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:25 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways.

Actually the BA thread was BS. She wasn't allowed her weapons and no one could agree on her strength. But according to her stats and superman's stats in brother eye, her stregnth was a1 and his was a1. Ooops. I guess BA isn't all that much of a match for her when you add in her weapons.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Cap has proven above Jonn on occasion as well though.

And the number of powers has never helped Jonn against Superman and his ilk.

Did you read the Fernus storyline? He smoked the entire League. That's J'onn at his full potential, not jobbing and with PIS/CIS.

He was schooling Superman. He even made his goddamn dog eat Atom.

MM is above Marvel in my opinion. Believe what you want that Marvel MAY be superior in strength and speed. But for heaven's sake when it comes to sheer verstality, MM takes it in spades.

He even has this ridiculous wish-giving power....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Draco69
Milkie isn't a reliable source....

Anyhoo. Believe what you want. The crux of the issue is that Diana's partner is being who can make them turn back to their human forms with a thought. Diana can also just give J'onn her lasso, turn invisible and intangible and have the lasso "reveal their true forms". Which is a little boy and Arab would-be car bomber...

I wasn't implying that the SHAZAM two would be able to win the fight. Just that Manhunter is the deciding factor here.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

With a thought??
Willpower has no sway here then??
Thats how Superman gets by alot.
Not good enough for the Shazams?

Nope. Martian Manhunter has telepathically combated Mageddon, the Angels themselves and 700 other Martians by himself.

A non-PIS/CIS MM would devolve them to a fetus like he did to Despero...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:28 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I wasn't implying that the SHAZAM two would be able to win the fight. Just that Manhunter is the deciding factor here.

Diana's lasso is also big help. True she can't take them both on (She would like go after Captain Marvel first since he's not nearly as ruthless nor skilled nor bright for that matter as Black Adam

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:30 AM