KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor (vs) Vulcan

Thor (vs) Vulcan
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor 16 69.57%
Vulcan 6 26.09%
Stalemate 1 4.35%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thor (vs) Vulcan
Started by: Soujaboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor (vs) Vulcan

Thor(Classic) vs Vulcan

no bfr

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:47 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

I don't know, do we know how Vulcan fared against Gladiator, well if he beats Gladiator he should be able to atleast stale mate Thor if not beat him 7/10.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:51 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Thor using his hammer well should be able to absorb/deflect any energy attack Vulcan can bring to bear. On paper, this sounds like a win for Thor.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:57 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Vulcan is good no expression

But he isnt Thor good no

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:09 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:41 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Vulcan's showings are nothing which can make Thor worried of a fight with him.Destroying a sentinel?Thor can too.Beating the X-Men?So can Thor.Destroying starships and interstellar travel?Thor did so before Vulcan was even born.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:50 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'd give this one to Thor, but once we get some showings of Vulcan, I think we're going to see he may be able to give the god a run for his money.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:17 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd give this one to Thor, but once we get some showings of Vulcan, I think we're going to see he may be able to give the god a run for his money.

Give Thor a run for his money, yeah right. Thor will send Vulcan to Hela realm so fast Vulcan wouldn't know what happen.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:36 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

vulcan is good, but thor is better

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drwerwer

Yup Thor would be just to much for vulcan to handle. He could just use his hammer and get in close and hit vulcan with two swings leaving him woosy then just put the hammer on his head and fry him before vulcan can manipulate anythin.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:57 PM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Originally posted by drwerwer
Yup Thor would be just to much for vulcan to handle. He could just use his hammer and get in close and hit vulcan with two swings leaving him woosy then just put the hammer on his head and fry him before vulcan can manipulate anythin.

I have a question about Darwins and Vulcan's connection, okay, even though Vulcan/Darwin are seperated is it possible that Vulcan still retains some of the advanced adaptaion powers? Because if he does could he increase his density withstand the hit.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:51 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Longinus
I have a question about Darwins and Vulcan's connection, okay, even though Vulcan/Darwin are seperated is it possible that Vulcan still retains some of the advanced adaptaion powers? Because if he does could he increase his density withstand the hit.
yes he did retain those abilities

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:37 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

He doesnt have any of Darwins abilities anymore.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:42 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

He could just shut off Thor's powers.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:30 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Sirius77
He could just shut off Thor's powers.
How? Does Vulcan have power over the divine/magical?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Thor will own him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

You have to give it to the god, Thor will win this fight.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:34 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I agree that Thor will win. Vulcan has yet to face a magical foe, and he definitely hasn't faced anyone of Thor's caliber. But we will have to see how he fairs against Gladiator to get a better understanding.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Thor.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:27 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote