KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most powerful of the fantastic four

Who would win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Human Torch 2 7.69%
The Thing 0 0%
The invisible woman 21 80.77%
Mr. Fantastic 3 11.54%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Most powerful of the fantastic four
Started by: soxfn89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soxfn89

Most powerful of the fantastic four

We all know that if the human torch went to Nova temp he could easily destroy the others (as well as possibly the world). So if the human torch does not have his Nova blast which one of the FF is the most powerful. By this I mean who could have the mosf success against the others one on one.

Fight takes place in NYC

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:12 PM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'd put my money on Invisible Woman. So much versatility in her powers.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:14 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Invisible Woman without a question. Nova or not for Johnny.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:16 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:23 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

[QUOTE=7089603]Originally posted by Sparkz
So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell? [/QUOTI don't know if thing can take Nova but what about Torches speed wouldnt that possibly make it hard for invisible woman to pin him down

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:26 PM
soxfn89 is currently offline Click here to Send soxfn89 a Private Message Find more posts by soxfn89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soxfn89
So many things Invisible Woman can do with her force feilds its not even funny, just look at how she handed Wolverine his ass in enemy of the state. And even if Johnny has Nova that dosn't make much difference, and correct me if I'm wrong but can't the Thing take the nova blast aswell? [/QUOTI don't know if thing can take Nova but what about Torches speed wouldnt that possibly make it hard for invisible woman to pin him down

I don't think so, she can just create force fields inside Johnny's body and expand it exploding him or whatever, and seeing as she dosn't realy need to aim just know the approx location she should find it easy to take down her brother.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:30 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Bubble in the brain.

That easy.

However, on that note, I think that Reed is the most powerful of the Fantastic Four. Perhaps not in a straight battle (even though, enlarging a bubble in reed's brain would only make him stretch, right?), but because he preps like ****ing crazy.

Reed is a monster.

And he can't really be physically damaged. Mr. Fantastic is fan-****ing-tastic!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:31 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Nah. Sue would eat him, along with the rest of the FF at the same time.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:31 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Soljer
Bubble in the brain.

That easy.

However, on that note, I think that Reed is the most powerful of the Fantastic Four. Perhaps not in a straight battle (even though, enlarging a bubble in reed's brain would only make him stretch, right?), but because he preps like ****ing crazy.

Reed is a monster.

And he can't really be physically damaged. Mr. Fantastic is fan-****ing-tastic!

Ah yes but Sue can still suffocate him smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:32 PM
phillipan

I doubt that thing could survive a nova its way hotter than what he should be able to handle, but torchs speed doesnt make a difference against invisible woman because hes not fast enought to react and attack her before she could even put up a force field.

The way i see it IW would win by just trapping them each in a bubble and compress the bubble and crush them.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:33 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

reed richards, only because with his intellect he can be more then a match for any of the others

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

the fantastic foreskin leader Reed owns.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:05 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

invisible woman goes invisible lets the rest fight it out, and then gives the winner a brain anuerysm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:08 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Its been stated hundreds of times that Sue is the most POWERFUL of the FF.

And no Johnny at full Nova cannot destroy the world (ignore the movie), unless he drilled into the earth's core and absorbed all the heat no expression

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:09 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

this thread has already been made.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Grimm22

And no Johnny at full Nova cannot destroy the world (ignore the movie), unless he drilled into the earth's core and absorbed all the heat no expression

Can he kill the Thing with Nova though? I don't think he can but I'm not sure.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:34 AM
Sixth_Winged

If Reed has prep... well there you go....

Otherwise, IW.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:53 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

IW , Reed with Prep and possibly Franklin (while not a full time member he's been a member occasionally and in other time lines)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:35 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireIncarnate

IW hands down. She just has so much flexibility with her powers compared to the others.

The next in line would be Mr.Fantastic, incredible too, but not as versatile, despite the added positive of super intelligence.

**FI**

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:44 PM
FireIncarnate is currently offline Click here to Send FireIncarnate a Private Message Find more posts by FireIncarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soxfn89

Originally posted by Grimm22

oh i thought he could. Anyway it seems it doesnt matter because so far everyone's goin with iw and some with mr. f

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:52 PM