KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Sephiroth (i don't have a clue)

Wolverine vs Sephiroth fight to death
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 5 62.50%
Wolverine 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs Sephiroth (i don't have a clue)
Started by: Mesirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Question Wolverine vs Sephiroth (i don't have a clue)

I'v always been curious about what if these two met in a fight, sephiroth can use sin harvest. Tell me that answers please smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:02 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

What the f**k?

Sephiroth is like a herald level character....

Jesus Christ! Not only does this not belong here, it is also ridiculously one sided. Sephiroth wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:04 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

And how can Seph cut adamantium?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:05 AM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

he doesnt have to, he would kill him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basti0n
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL if you cant cut adamantuim the only other way is to vaporize him other wise he will just regenerate

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:10 AM
Basti0n is currently offline Click here to Send Basti0n a Private Message Find more posts by Basti0n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Cosmic Wolverine would rip Sephiroth apart, with an over kill.

Normal Wolverine would be able to regenerate from the wounds Sephiroth causes with his blade, and he wouldent be able to cut some limb of becuase of the adamantium skeleton.
Sephiroth have better fighting style and can evade attacks easier, but in the end Wolverine would take this.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:11 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Please, Wolverine regenerates past Sin Harvest and gives him a Beserker Barrage X combo.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:12 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ugh sin harvest in FF7 kinda did vapourise the whole squad, that really annoyed me, BUT sin harvest in Kingdom hearts just really badly hurt you, so i guess it depends which one he has.

Whoa hang on, does the metal skelleton cover his head? cuz sephiroth could just take the top of his head off and remove the brain, no healing direction

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 10th, 2006 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:12 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mesirus
ugh sin harvest in FF7 kinda did vapourise the whole squad, that really annoyed me, BUT sin harvest in Kingdom hearts just really badly hurt you, so i guess it depends which one he has.
what the hell is sin harvest? i started and beat the game in a week a couple months ago. but i dont remember.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Sin harvest is where he summons a comet and hits the sun with it, the sun grows until it consumers the planet, he for some reason is immune to it, but it rips your guys to shreds, and its would seriously over cook wolverine

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:18 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Sin harvest is where he summons a comet and hits the sun with it, the sun grows until it consumers the planet, he for some reason is immune to it, but it rips your guys to shreds, and its would seriously over cook wolverine

Don't get the Wolverine Fanboys started on the "Logan has healed from the sun before!" trip.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

hehehe. well this isn't a sun bed, its a full roasting, assuming spehiroth would resort to that, if i remeber right he wants to "use this planet to sail the darkness of space" total loony, but has more power that most folks

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:22 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

hehehe. well this isn't a sun bed, its a full roasting, assuming spehiroth would resort to that, if i remeber right he wants to "use this planet to sail the darkness of space" total loony, but has more power that most folks

Most folks? I still attest that Sephiroth was pseudo-herald level by the end of the game.

But that brings up the question, which Sephiroth is this?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:24 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

i thought that was super nova.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:26 AM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ok, there advent children sephrith, demi-god sephiroth, that mutant thing, ummm we will use.......advent children one, or the human version of him, and has original sin harvest

rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sephiroth casts Ultima on Wolverine... and sucks him into another dimension.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by rotiart
Sephiroth casts Ultima on Wolverine... and sucks him into another dimension.

Vanish/Doom for the win!

Or, we could just get Shadow to throw the Atma Weapon at him.... shifty

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:28 AM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Jesus Christ! Not only does this not belong here, it is also ridiculously one sided. Sephiroth wins.

Ok, so who is a just match for sephiroth, i always thought this would be a good fight

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:30 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Ok, so who is a just match for sephiroth, i always thought this would be a good fight

Well, aparently, some here think that Wolverine would win. As sad as that is.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:34 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

well if this is bone claws...

then sephiroth is boned!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:36 AM