KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos(ig) vs Anti Moniter

Thanos(ig) vs Anti Moniter
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Shocked Thanos(ig) vs Anti Moniter

who wins? i dont think this has been done before. thanos has the IG.
they fight in new york....
debate!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Bye Bye New York. laughing

(And I say Thanos.)

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 12th, 2006 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:01 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

This is an interesting fight...i'd like to say Thanos..but, i don't really know if he can win with the IG....i know Thanos could win with the HOTU..no question about that....but, i don't know if the IG is enough. Anti-Monitor is a multiveral threat...and Thanos with the IG is only a universal threat. The only being that really operates on a mulitversal scale in Marvel is the LT...and the Tribunal is above the IG.

I'm gonna have to think about this one some more....for now, I still give A-M the edge

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:24 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

IG is multiversal by the way, this was shown on a thread with scans.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:50 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

For now I have to go with anti monitor. If you think about it, he pulled out one bad ass feat.

He destroyed a near infinite amount of universes filled with ridiculously overpowered pre-crisis characters.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:35 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Great.There goes New York.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:34 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

LT is stronger than A-M and d.c universe - multi

ion parralax spectre

he is just slightly stronger than these

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:38 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilnutta12
LT is stronger than A-M and d.c universe - multi

ion parralax spectre

he is just slightly stronger than these
???

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The only being that really operates on a mulitversal scale in Marvel is the LT...and the Tribunal is above the IG.

Several characters operate on a Mulitversal scale in Marvel.

i don't really know if he can win with the IG.... Anti-Monitor is a multiveral threat...and Thanos with the IG is only a universal threat.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
For now I have to go with anti monitor. If you think about it, he pulled out one bad ass feat.
He destroyed a near infinite amount of universes filled with ridiculously overpowered pre-crisis characters.

Abraxas kills the Galactus of many Universes
(please log in to view the image)

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.

Abraxas killing every Reed Richards in the Multi-verse, with a gesture.

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.

Finally what does this lead to?
Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
What was MISALIGNED? The MULTI-VERSE!

How was this done?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & remake the Multiverse

UN destroys the Multiverse

UN remakes the Multiverse in an instant

As you can see, the Ultimate Nullifier can Remake the Multi-verse on a whim

Let's not doubt the Ultimate Nullifier can do this.

Now observe what an INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet can do to the Ultimate Nullifier.

Next post it continues...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:26 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

continues...

Here Quasar tries to use the UN on Magus who has an Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet...

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.

Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them.
Absolute control..
Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.

Another example of the IG power.

Magus with 5 Cosmic Containment Units creates a Duplicate 616 Universe...

Now imagine 30 Cosmic Containment Units...the Goddess had that many...30.
Here the Goddess merges 30 Cosmic Containment Units...which equal to even greater power as a sum than individually(as when Magus used his 5)

Here Silver Surfer and the Goddess acknowledge that the Infinity Gauntlet is a "Far More Potent Force" than even 30 Cosmic Containment Units(un-evolved Cosmic Cubes)and remember it only took 5 to create an exact Duplicate of the 616 Universe...from scratch.

It all leads to this:

Thanos, master of ALL Universes, with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 12th, 2006 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:26 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

not today though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:40 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

not today what?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

yeah, I forgot about Abraxas. There is no doubt about the UN or the IG's power....but, would that be able to work against the Anti_Monitor? Even the Spectre couldn't stop him alone. A-M can transcend time...he could go back in time and kill Thanos before he got IG..if the IG could indeed kill him. Then again, that may not work....Thanos has control over time and space..and could prevent timetravel altoghter...that is if Thanos is omniscient..and would sense what A-M was doing.

lol...this is a good fight. At the very least...this is a stalemate. I can argue for both sides...but, i'm just not sure what kind of effect the IG would have on Anti-Monitor

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:09 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Thanos can't really be master of all universes with the IG, when there are things over that in power...such as the LT, TOAA, Phoenix Force, HOTU, pre-retconned Brothers. Thanos with the IG is certainly badass though.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mr Master

Thanos can't really be master of all universes with the IG, when there are things over that in power...such as the LT, TOAA, Phoenix Force, HOTU, pre-retconned Brothers. Thanos with the IG is certainly badass though.

Phoenix Force is nowhere near the power of the IG.

LT is above the IG and so is TOAA.

HOTU is the TOAA's power.

Pre-retcon Brothers was a Marvel/DC crossover (garbage) and it doesn't count since you'l NEVER see them again.

Only LT and the never present "one above all", and it's power (THOU), showed to be above the IG.

So master of all universes it is.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:20 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mr Master
Phoenix Force is nowhere near the power of the IG.

LT is above the IG and so is TOAA.

HOTU is the TOAA's power.

Pre-retcon Brothers was a Marvel/DC crossover (garbage) and it doesn't count since you'l NEVER see them again.

Only LT and the never present "one above all", and it's power (THOU), showed to be above the IG.

So master of all universes it is.
i was waiting for your response to this.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:21 PM
Board Walker

One thing I like about Mr. M is the pwnage he lays down on those who claim Phoenix is above IG/HOTU, or that Phoenix has ever had a feat that was trully beyond universal in power, or even more so that Phoenix is the direct extension of TOAA and thus is omnipotent... yeah right what a joke.

Go GO Go Mr. M!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:23 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Jesse7
One thing I like about Mr. M is the pwnage he lays down on those who claim Phoenix is above IG/HOTU, or that Phoenix has ever had a feat that was trully beyond universal in power, or even more so that Phoenix is the direct extension of TOAA and thus is omnipotent... yeah right what a joke.

Go GO Go Mr. M!

cool

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:24 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jesse7

Go GO Go Mr. M!
yup.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:24 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Then on the DC side...you have the Presence, the Source, Great Evil Beast, Lucifer, Michael, maybe Spectre and Anti-Monitor that are above the IG....and the ALE would stalemate it....so, there are several beings in both universes above the IG or atleast equal to it. You can't really say that the Phoenix Force is not above the IG either...it very well could be....maybe not while the PF is in a host body...but the PF itself. The IG has never been tested against the PF...so, you can't know for sure...or atleast to my knowledge, it was never tested against it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:31 PM