KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. Rune King Thor

Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. Rune King Thor
Started by: BuzzKiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BuzzKiller
Sports and History Junkie

Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. Rune King Thor

Who takes the win?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:04 PM
BuzzKiller is currently offline Click here to Send BuzzKiller a Private Message Find more posts by BuzzKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

darkseid 7/10

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuzzKiller

i can see it going either way. they were both extremely powerful characters.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:06 PM
BuzzKiller is currently offline Click here to Send BuzzKiller a Private Message Find more posts by BuzzKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

yeah i know but darkseid has higher feats

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:08 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuzzKiller

rkt had some pretty high feats. destroying the ones that watch from the shadows or whatever their names were. i am just not sure which one would take the majority.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:14 PM
Estacado
Legendary

darkseid has hurt the antimonitor very badly hurt the spectre defeated the JLA in few seconds beaten the legion of super heroes in seconds and beaten highfather

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:16 PM
BuzzKiller

i see what you are saying, and a part of me agrees with you it is just that it is difficult for me to think of any character just owning rkt. do you know what i mean?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:18 PM
Estacado
Legendary

yeah i know but most of dc characters are stronger than marvel characters

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:19 PM
BuzzKiller

yeah, that is true i just thought that rkt could give pre-crisis darkseid a good run for his money and possibly take at least 4 maybe 5 out of ten from him. and i still think that he could. rkt was one the most powerful "normal" characters (if you see what i am trying to say) in marvel. i just thought if anyone could do it he could.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:24 PM
Estacado
Legendary

let's wait for other posters opinions BTW the crisis hadn't effected darkseid

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:25 PM
BuzzKiller

cool

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:28 PM
Priest

Darkseid has more feats under his belt. But RKT killed mangog with a gesture. Mangog is a skyfather that odin feared. Id say this fight goes either way. Current Darkseid looses horribly tho.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:23 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

yeah but darkseid has beaten highfather who is atleast odin level and hurt the antimonitor very badly

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:26 PM
-K-M-

*ignore post, posted in wrong section*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

the anti-monitor feat is a big one, RKT has never fought anyone close to that level of power.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:30 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yeah but darkseid has beaten highfather who is atleast odin level and hurt the antimonitor very badly

yeah tru, but Rune King Thor is certanly above odin. He has Total control of Odin Power, plus Rune Magic. RKT weilds the most powerful magic in the MU.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:30 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

anti monitor >>rkt

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:31 PM
Priest

Originally posted by Jesse7
the anti-monitor feat is a big one, RKT has never fought anyone close to that level of power.

Because he hasent been around for long.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:31 PM
Priest

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
anti monitor >>rkt

Ill agree with that.
But i dout that AnitMonitor =or < Darkseid too.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:32 PM
Estacado
Legendary

yeah that is true

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:32 PM