KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Fate v.s Blackheart

Dr. Fate v.s Blackheart
Started by: Redatom65

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Dr. Fate v.s Blackheart

Who wins this in neutral

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:21 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Blackheart will get physical. He's crazy like that.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:24 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Dr. Fate. He's a Lord of Order who doesn't have time for lowly demons like Blackheart...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:25 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Dr. Fate. He's a Lord of Order who doesn't have time for lowly demons like Blackheart...
Blackheart is not a lowly demon. He's the son of Mephisto and the one time ruler of Hell. There's nothing lowly about him.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:26 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Blackheart is not a lowly demon. He's the son of Mephisto and the one time ruler of Hell. There's nothing lowly about him.

Dr. Fate once put Neron in treasure chest because he insulted him.

Neron is the Ruler of Hell...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:29 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

duno much about dr fate, is he around dr strange level? if so, then dr fate, if not, then well

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:35 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
duno much about dr fate, is he around dr strange level? if so, then dr fate, if not, then well

Yes,he is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:39 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Dr. Fate once put Neron in treasure chest because he insulted him.

Neron is the Ruler of Hell...
Mephisto is a little bit more of a challenge than Neron.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:42 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Mephisto is a little bit more of a challenge than Neron.

How? Proof? Nope.

They both rule hell. They both control hell.

They're essentially the same damn being...

You're assuming Mephisto is because you don't know who or what Neron is...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:45 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Hmm. Blackheart is capable of winning, if Dr. Fate is around strange level, i guess i dont know enough about fate to make an accurate descision

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:47 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Fate went head to head with Spectre when absorbed all the magic in the entire DC Universe.

Fate is a Lord of Order. He once banished Surtur to another dimension.

Surtur was a problem for Odin wasn't he?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:49 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

but i <3 blackheart sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:50 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Well, maybe Dr. Fate will let him off with a warning...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:51 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

How? Proof? Nope.

I do know who Neron is. You assume too much.

If Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate are considered to be on the same level then you can definately expect Mephisto to be on a higher level than Neron.

Easily. Why? You will never see Dr. Strange do anything so absurd to Mephisto. He's dangerous on a cosmic scale. Neron has yet to do anything more impressive to me than empower a lot of supervillains to be even more dangerous. In the end he doesn't have near the same powers.

A list of people Neron has empowered. A small list:
Ocean Master
Black Manta
The Key

I know of more but don't feel like listing them right now. It would require more thinking and I'm too lazy to give a @#$% so that's all I'm doing.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:53 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I give Dr. Fate the same results I give Dr. Strange.

6/10

Blackheart is not a push-over. That's all I've got to say.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:00 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Dr. Fate v.s Blackheart

Originally posted by Redatom65
Who wins this in neutral
Which Fate is this? Nabu would manhandle his ass. Any other would lose.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:35 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Essentialy Dr. Fate = Dr. Strange, and Dr. Strange > Blackheart. Thats the best I'm willing to come up with right now.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:40 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Fate went head to head with Spectre when absorbed all the magic in the entire DC Universe.

That's Nabu though,big power and experience difference.
How? Proof? Nope.

Mephisto doesn't rule hell.His realm isn't exactly hell but close.Fate should own black heart though.Strange has whooped on Mephisto in his own realm and Black heart's mephisto lite.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:54 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nogoodnamesleft
Restricted

Account Restricted

From what I have heard, the DC Norse gods are probably far inferior to Marvel's. Beating DC Surtur would probably not be that much of a feat compared to beating Marvel Surtur. And I'm aware that DC's skyfathers can create universes, but I once heard that the universe DC Odin created was only the size of a solar system. And I think the claim that Mephisto>>>Neron is pretty accurate. From what I have heard, Neron has never done anything to show that he's cosmic or anything. But Mephisto IIRC has battled Galactus, and can whup the Silver Surfer real good. As for Blackheart, I have no idea how powerful he is. I know I heard that he's had trouble with Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat, so I guess he can't be that tough, which is stupid considering that he's the son of the Devil. But I may be mistaken. Does Blackheart have any feats?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:04 AM
Nogoodnamesleft is currently offline Click here to Send Nogoodnamesleft a Private Message Find more posts by Nogoodnamesleft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Well, maybe Dr. Fate will let him off with a warning...

laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:15 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote