KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman (Blue) V.S. Silver Surfer

Superman (Blue) V.S. Silver Surfer
Started by: invisiblewoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

Superman (Blue) V.S. Silver Surfer

It has been shown that Surfer can absorb different kinds of cosmic energies, but do you think that his power cosmic can beat the seemingly unbeatable power of Superman Blue? I think it would be a good fight but in the end Surfer would come out on top, what do you think?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:41 AM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I will always give this to Surfer, as in he's had much more experience at this sort of thing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:48 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
all4carnage

surfer takes him

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:50 AM
all4carnage is currently offline Click here to Send all4carnage a Private Message Find more posts by all4carnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Been done before.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:55 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

This may be the 3rd of 4th time I believe.

And Blue wins...there wasn't an energy the guy couldn't match and absorb by the time he learned how to work his powers.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:56 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
Been done before.

Yep. Here is the longest: 28 pages and over 500 responses

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...29+forumid%3A77

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:58 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Ah... the memories. When everyone thought S. Blue was just the man of Steel with a blue face.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:59 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

S blue takes this 10/10, feat wise S blue has controlled every energy thrown at him and manipulated it too, as well as beat every single being that tried to manipulate his energy.

Blue supes is the best energy manipulator I have ever seen in comics.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:16 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hey Avalon, you said you wanted proof of surfer absorbing a sun.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Oh here.

Attachment: solar2.jpg
This has been downloaded 286 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

And..

Attachment: solar4.jpg
This has been downloaded 280 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:20 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

That was an unlimited red sun.

Just showing proof while others couldn't. Not saying who wins, but I just want to show that he hasn't only said he absorbed a sun in wording.
Ok, now this thread can be closed.
Closing....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:21 AM
Board Walker

Your saying proof cannot be shown that Supes blue totally blows SS out of the water in the energy manipulation category? hahaha, hold on a bit ill try to get scans.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:25 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

So has SS, Check out the Unilord Saga and youll see the limits of how much he can absorbs and manipulate. With this fight ill give it to SS 10/10. I like big blue but SS has wield power to destroy a universe, I know its piss but it is cannon..

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:26 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Jesse7
S blue takes this 10/10, feat wise S blue has controlled every energy thrown at him and manipulated it too, as well as beat every single being that tried to manipulate his energy.

Blue supes is the best energy manipulator I have ever seen in comics.

10/10? Isn't that a bit much??

Surfer has an insane feat list. Review it.

And o/t, but i wanna know.

You really don't like Surfer huh??

I've seen you make threads, and swear that the people you put him against would thrash him.

Like Majestic fairly recently.....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:26 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Majestic could thrash him as I provided he had the speed to knock him off his board, as well as I showed people who have speed blitzed SS in combat before such as the runner, Thor, etc.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:28 AM
thanospimphand
I backhandith thee face

Originally posted by Jesse7
Majestic could thrash him as I provided he had the speed to knock him off his board, as well as I showed people who have speed blitzed SS in combat before such as the runner, Thor, etc.

Thats exactually wat i thought jesse ............... no scans cuz current surfer powns

backhandin green bitches on a regular

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:31 AM
thanospimphand is currently offline Click here to Send thanospimphand a Private Message Find more posts by thanospimphand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Surfer is the King of energy absorption and manipulation.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Supes Blue feats

Superman learns how to repair himself when he's hurt as either Clark or as Superman.
(please log in to view the image)

Supes plays with the EM spectrum

Creating a repulsion shield.

Creates a whirlwind by manipulating kinetic energy.

Supes manipulates psychic energy

Magneto isn't the only energy being good for creating shields.

Hal Jordan isn't the only one able to creat bubble forcefields to carry people around.

Last edited by Board Walker on Aug 23rd, 2006 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:34 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Thats a cool picture of Surfer after he absorbed that sun.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:35 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote