KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs. Genis

Orion vs. Genis
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Orion vs. Genis

????????

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:40 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

So whos a bigger galactic bad ass???????

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:49 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Im going to take this as an opportinuty to learn more about Genis...I always hear how powerful he is and blah blah blah, but what can he actually do? Ill make time later to look at his respect thread...but....yea...smile

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:52 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Im going to take this as an opportinuty to learn more about Genis...I always hear how powerful he is and blah blah blah, but what can he actually do? Ill make time later to look at his respect thread...but....yea...smile
You know , i dont know much about Red Tornado.. big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:54 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ask draco....I just like pretty pictures stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:55 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

if this is photon, complete curbstomp in favor of photon...astroforce, he simply shunts it...

he also killed entropy...

entropy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>orion

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:55 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
if this is photon, complete curbstomp in favor of photon...astroforce, he simply shunts it...

he also killed entropy...

entropy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>orion

Photon isn't shunting the source -_-

Photon couldn't even shunt Sentry

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:56 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Jesse7
Photon isn't shunting the source -_-

Photon couldn't even shunt Sentry
Let me guess, your a DC lover... big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:59 AM
HaSon

Genis can't shunt things that aren't native to the 616 universe. See the issue where he fought Hyperion.

That said, he can probably take Orion.

Last edited by HaSon on Aug 29th, 2006 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:59 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Validus
Genis can't shunt things that aren't native to the 616 universe. See the issue where he fought Hyperion.

That said, he can probably take Orion.

How? Hes a high level energy user/manipulator right?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:05 AM
mighty adam

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Let me guess, your a DC lover... big grin
yes he is.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:07 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Blair Wind
How? Hes a high level energy user/manipulator right?

How what?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:08 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

genis a like orion i stay backing him up but genis is a beast he can take orion in some many ways its not even funny.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:09 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I'm not disagree that Genis takes the majority here (as photon), all I said was that he won't be shunting the source as Validus explained why.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:12 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Validus
How what?

How does he win....?

Im just trying to get a feel for what the character can actually do erm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:13 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's hope mother box doesn't keep healing Orion wounds and Orion doesn't charge himself directly with the asto force. Then it might not be such an easy victory for genis. I wonder what would happen if Orion were to fight in his natural state. Not depowered by the boom tube.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's hope mother box doesn't keep healing Orion wounds and Orion doesn't charge himself directly with the asto force. Then it might not be such an easy victory for genis. I wonder what would happen if Orion were to fight in his natural state. Not depowered by the boom tube.

Did you ever read the superman comics in which supes went through a boom tube and saw the new gods in their true forms? Imagine Orion like that but even stronger since he is prophesied to succeed Darkseid and become the most powerful of the newgods, as the Astro Force is to replace the OE.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:19 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jesse7
Did you ever read the superman comics in which supes went through a boom tube and saw the new gods in their true forms? Imagine Orion like that but even stronger since he is prophesied to succeed Darkseid and become the most powerful of the newgods, as the Astro Force is to replace the OE.

That is what I'm talking about. people talk about the new Gods and don't even know the real deal. The New Gods can hold Galaxies in thier hands. The boom tubes depower them and make them smaller so that they dont destroy all of creation while visiting. I read the same thing in Jack Kirby's Fourth World. I was heavy into that . I know that the very least of the New Gods is said to be stronger than any sky father of other pantheons. That is one reason Darksied sends avatars. He woudl anger the source if he just trounced all about creation messing up stuff. People really have no Idea.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

That is what I'm talking about. people talk about the new Gods and don't even know the real deal. The New Gods can hold Galaxies in thier hands. The boom tubes depower them and make them smaller so that they dont destroy all of creation while visiting. I read the same thing in Jack Kirby's Fourth World. I was heavy into that . I know that the very least of the New Gods is said to be stronger than any sky father of other pantheons. That is one reason Darksied sends avatars. He woudl anger the source if he just trounced all about creation messing up stuff. People really have no Idea.

I agree, some people seem to underestimate the new gods, Darkseid, and orion as if they were just skyfathers, when in fact they are much much more powerful and grand in scope then that.

But regardless of powers, I find their story very interesting, visiting creation as people walking through a new land to see how it as grown, taking on smaller vesseles so they wont destroy or disrupt creation.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:26 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

When the heck was this explained... Ive had most of their comics/ appearances, but never came across w/ this explanation...

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 04:27 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote