KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Genis-Vell vs. Takion

Genis-Vell vs. Takion
Started by: B dot Rob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genis-Vell vs. Takion

Genis-Vell at the very top of his game vs. Takion. Who wins?

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:06 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

takion - or is this insane genis

if so genis in my opinion

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:17 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah this is insane Genis (hence the at the top of his game).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:18 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

top of his game genis is insane genis...

genis takes it after a rough fight against the highfather's avatar.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:18 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can he beat the strongest sky father in the history of comics? The living embodiment of the Source. Get real.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're overrating Takion/underrating Genis. It's pretty close, Takion might take it 6/10 if not for the fact that he's (as far as I can tell) actually mentally stable.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:56 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by B dot Rob
You're overrating Takion/underrating Genis. It's pretty close, Takion might take it 6/10 if not for the fact that he's (as far as I can tell) actually mentally stable.

I"m rating the fact that takions body will conduit highfather's soul if he gets in trouble. then he gains all of inzy's knowlege with all of his powers. In actuallity, EVEry single DC character that is above superman in power, all of the "cosmics' Get underated on these boards.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:05 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Takion beats his ass

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:11 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

genis has some crazy feats. he at his insane stat he was pretrayed way above skyfather.
genis wins

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:13 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Priest
genis has some crazy feats. he at his insane stat he was pretrayed way above skyfather.
genis wins

no he doesn't since you know nothing about takion who is the new highfather who is way above odin

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can Genis hope to ever come someone who can control every single iota of energy, is a top tier matter manipulater, has cosmic and mystical blends of power, can seperate thier atoms and then reform them, and can control time at it's basic lvl? Takion also has cosmic senses. Genis is out done here i'm afraid.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:16 AM
Priest

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no he doesn't since you know nothing about takion who is the new highfather who is way above odin

can he Destroy a universe?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:19 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
can he Destroy a universe?

Destroy? It takes very little power these days to destroy a universe. how about making one. He has the unlimted power of the source.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:21 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Darkseid=highfather takion is the new highfather Ds can move solar systems with thoughts his power has no limits cause it is from the source which has no limits

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:21 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How can Genis hope to ever come someone who can control every single iota of energy, is a top tier matter manipulater, has cosmic and mystical blends of power, can seperate thier atoms and then reform them, and can control time at it's basic lvl? Takion also has cosmic senses. Genis is out done here i'm afraid.

Everything you listed (minus mystical) applies to Genis.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:03 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid=highfather takion is the new highfather Ds can move solar systems with thoughts his power has no limits cause it is from the source which has no limits

Except for the S shield big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:04 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Genis destroyed and remade it.... The Universe I mean.. While Takion hasnt done such feat, im not saying he cant... tell we see him do it.. I say Genis wins this...

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:13 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

How can he beat the strongest sky father in the history of comics? The living embodiment of the Source. Get real.

Takion is not the strongest skyfather in the history of comics.
You happen to be confusing potential with showings.

Nothing he's done makes him the bestest skyfather ever.
And he has access to the Source, true.
But he isn't the full might of the source given sentience. Thats not the case.
He's the living embodiment of a piece of the source.
As Surfer is of the pc.
Thats why they're likened to one another so often.

Genis wins this based on showings.
But Takions potential far outstrips his.

Let Takion get some comparable showings before he gets the rank of best skyfather ever.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 02:53 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by UniOmni
Takion is not the strongest skyfather in the history of comics.
You happen to be confusing potential with showings.

Nothing he's done makes him the bestest skyfather ever.
And he has access to the Source, true.
But he isn't the full might of the source given sentience. Thats not the case.
He's the living embodiment of a piece of the source.
As Surfer is of the pc.
Thats why they're likened to one another so often.

Genis wins this based on showings.
But Takions potential far outstrips his.

Let Takion get some comparable showings before he gets the rank of best skyfather ever.

Except SS isn't an avatar of the power cosmic, in the sense that he does not have full and unlimited access to all of the power cosmic in existence.

Takion is an avatar of the source, and does have full and unlimited access to the source.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:05 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Takion is the embodient of the avatar of the Highfather... It is not the Highfather. Where are you getting that from?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 03:07 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote