KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Saint Of Killers v.s. Lucifer Morningstar

The Saint Of Killers v.s. Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Saint Of Killers v.s. Lucifer Morningstar

alright lucifers power is 2nd to only yahweh, he has infinate "will" as well, almost anything he wishes will be done, he has made a universe, he has struck fear into death and the sandman (god of reality/dreams/mind) which is unheard of, and he has killed fenris wolf (immortal god of destruction) just to name a few, for those who dont have any lucifer comics some of his feats can be seen at this respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=408911

now the saint of killers is supposed to be able to kill ANYTHING that he needs to, he once demonstrated this by killing what was supposedly "god himself"
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?...ge20of306tq.jpg

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?...ge26of309in.jpg

so who wins?

Attachment: lucifer16.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 12:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

anyone?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeseMeUpYO

Lucifer talks the saint into killing himself.

The only reason the saint was able to kill the God of the preacher universe was because he was dumb enough to put all his powers into his throne.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:18 AM
CheeseMeUpYO is currently offline Click here to Send CheeseMeUpYO a Private Message Find more posts by CheeseMeUpYO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CheeseMeUpYO
Lucifer talks the saint into killing himself.

The only reason the saint was able to kill the God of the preacher universe was because he was dumb enough to put all his powers into his throne.
indeed, the reason i have collected all of the lucifer comics is because he is one of the only all powerful beings that would rather use his charisma and will to make people do whatever he wants, not his powers

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:20 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Lucifer for the win. Saint was talked into holstering his gun the Preacher. Lucifer could do the same thing.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:34 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

But SoK's gun's were frodged from two swords made by God.
If he shoots Lucifer, Lucifer dies, if Lucifer can prevent that from happening than Lucifer wins. - The one that strikes first wins.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:40 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The guns didn't kill Cassidy, and he was a vampire.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:58 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

lucifer's will should prevail here, he should be able to manipulate SOK into not killing him, but all SOK really needs is one shot to kill lucifer (if he can even be killed)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:02 AM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Awww come on. He's lucifer F'ing morningstar. The strongest will ever, shaper of the universe, lord of hell. No grunge act cowboy with a chip on his shoulder is killing Lucifer with a gun. Just for the principle of it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 05:06 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

Originally posted by celestialdemon
The guns didn't kill Cassidy, and he was a vampire.

cassidy is already dead.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:49 AM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Awww come on. He's lucifer F'ing morningstar. The strongest will ever, shaper of the universe, lord of hell. No grunge act cowboy with a chip on his shoulder is killing Lucifer with a gun. Just for the principle of it.
well he's shaper of "a" universe at least lol

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 02:45 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

i still say that Lucifer takes this with ease, he is way to smart and sneaky he would find a way to pursuade SOK to kill himself or he would trick SOK in some way so that he could kill him. even if SOK has the guns lucifer would never let it get to the point of being physical he is way to smart for that

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:03 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i still say that Lucifer takes this with ease, he is way to smart and sneaky he would find a way to pursuade SOK to kill himself or he would trick SOK in some way so that he could kill him. even if SOK has the guns lucifer would never let it get to the point of being physical he is way to smart for that
co-signed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 03:06 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by hawkwind
cassidy is already dead.

I've argued this before. Saint of Killers' guns were forged from the Angel of Death's sword. They have the power to kill anything they hit, even God apparently, but they can't kill an vampire, even though sunlight can. Does that make any sense?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've argued this before. Saint of Killers' guns were forged from the Angel of Death's sword. They have the power to kill anything they hit, even God apparently, but they can't kill an vampire, even though sunlight can. Does that make any sense?
not at all

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:33 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

yeah i don't get that either ?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 04:48 PM
Darksaint

Isn't Lucifer ABOVE Death?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 07:48 PM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Darksaint
Isn't Lucifer ABOVE Death?
yes, in fact death is scared of lucifer

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 08:12 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

bump

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 10:21 PM
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by galan7777777
yes, in fact death is scared of lucifer

Which is what put an end to the last SoK vs Lucifer thread.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:19 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote