KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs The X-Men

Darkseid vs The X-Men
Started by: Ext@nt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid vs The X-Men

Darkseid decides to take out the X-Men.

vs

X-Men (All current versions)

Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Psylocke
Colossus
Rouge
Gambit

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:38 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Darkseid

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:39 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Darkseid whoops there ass.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:48 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

darkseid ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Umm...kind of an unfair match don't you think?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:55 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Remove the OE and then maybe 9.99999999999999999/10.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:55 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The X-men do as well as the FF did here...

Darkseid 10/10 no expression

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:02 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

wolverine wins..
again addimantium wont be effected by the OE

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:08 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Darkseid takes them out within 5 seconds, and that's just being generous.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:55 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Knight 77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
wolverine wins..
again addimantium wont be effected by the OE

My god please cut the crap here, wolverine wont be affected by the OE, are u mentally challenged? It will burn through wolverine and disenegrate him if given at full power, and if not, then a few blows of it will hurt him more than enough to keep him trying to heal himself and use his healing factor, enought blows also means healing factor going into over drive, now dont give me some crap about how wolverine will comeback jus like he did from a bomb attack, wolverine is my favorite marvel character, so i dont like saying this but its true, Darkseid would easily kill wolverine and all the other x-men present in the fight. no one would get close enough to fight him with enough comfort and confidence, just the doubt and fear alone that darkseid carries mentally defeats people, wolvie might not backdown but alot of the other ppl would be shittin bricks, and once your mentally defeated in a fight, xmen you better pull some crazzy cosmic powers outa your asses here, and no one here has that so darkseid easy, he'll take out apocolypse in a fight, and this x crew cant do that. so lets be realistic here, Darkseid 10/10

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 11:31 PM
Dark Knight 77 is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Knight 77 a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Knight 77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Dude, he was joking, relax. And to be fair, what you just said isn't accurate, either. To be serious, the Omega Effect works on Wolverine just like anyone else who isn't essential to the universe, and that's very quickly and effortlessly.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:40 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

evil face

Attachment: darkseidandmagneto9ca.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:49 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Spite thread.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:11 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

I assure you its not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:22 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Dark Knight 77
My god please cut the crap here, wolverine wont be affected by the OE, are u mentally challenged? It will burn through wolverine and disenegrate him if given at full power, and if not, then a few blows of it will hurt him more than enough to keep him trying to heal himself and use his healing factor, enought blows also means healing factor going into over drive, now dont give me some crap about how wolverine will comeback jus like he did from a bomb attack, wolverine is my favorite marvel character, so i dont like saying this but its true, Darkseid would easily kill wolverine and all the other x-men present in the fight. no one would get close enough to fight him with enough comfort and confidence, just the doubt and fear alone that darkseid carries mentally defeats people, wolvie might not backdown but alot of the other ppl would be shittin bricks, and once your mentally defeated in a fight, xmen you better pull some crazzy cosmic powers outa your asses here, and no one here has that so darkseid easy, he'll take out apocolypse in a fight, and this x crew cant do that. so lets be realistic here, Darkseid 10/10

wow ur a brick. get to know some members befor u start with the insults.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:11 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Tron
Dude, he was joking, relax. And to be fair, what you just said isn't accurate, either. To be serious, the Omega Effect works on Wolverine just like anyone else who isn't essential to the universe, and that's very quickly and effortlessly.

thanks tronwink ..people need to lighten up and have a sence of humor.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:12 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

With Wolverine the X-men would have won.
But the current version, has Wolverine as basically a 3 year old girl.....oh well.

Darkseid 6/10 maybe 7/10, but I just don't see how he would walk all over Cyclops, Psylocke, and Colossus.
Heres why:
Cyclops, at Least, AT LEAST, has as good of eye beams as him.
While Darkseid can destroy people, Cyclops can crack a planet in half....
you do the difference.
Psylocke, can amp her strength up to high levels, plus she can make that nifty little sword to cut Darky up. Plus she could telepathically battle him, while the others are coming at Darkseid.
Colossus, could fight him in h2h, while of course he'd lose, it's just those precious seconds in between. He could also try throwing things at Darky, while Dark would have to oe it away, that gives the team, there time to attack, or even plan something.

Throw in Wolverine, who is always underated, in these kind of battles.(Thanos with IG) And it becomes a win for the X-men.

Unless you count the Dark Phoenix as a bigger power threat than Darkseid.(which I hope you won't.)
So Darksied 6/10 with a whinny Wolverine.
The X-men 7/10, or maybe 8/10, with Wolverine,( the one that fights with Hulk and such.)

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 12th, 2006 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:43 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
evil face
i've been looking for that book. what is the name of the comic exactly?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:58 AM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by bigbran
With Wolverine the X-men would have won.
But the current version, has Wolverine as basically a 3 year old girl.....oh well.

Darkseid 6/10 maybe 7/10, but I just don't see how he would walk all over Cyclops, Psylocke, and Colossus.
Heres why:
Cyclops, at Least, AT LEAST, has as good of eye beams as him.
While Darkseid can destroy people, Cyclops can crack a planet in half....
you do the difference.
Psylocke, can amp her strength up to high levels, plus she can make that nifty little sword to cut Darky up. Plus she could telepathically battle him, while the others are coming at Darkseid.
Colossus, could fight him in h2h, while of course he'd lose, it's just those precious seconds in between. He could also try throwing things at Darky, while Dark would have to oe it away, that gives the team, there time to attack, or even plan something.

Throw in Wolverine, who is always underated, in these kind of battles.(Thanos with IG) And it becomes a win for the X-men.

Unless you count the Dark Phoenix as a bigger power threat than Darkseid.(which I hope you won't.)
So Darksied 6/10 with a whinny Wolverine.
The X-men 7/10, or maybe 8/10, with Wolverine,( the one that fights with Hulk and such.)

blink What the f**k? wacko

That said. eek! laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:59 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Darkseid calls them names and they all go home with their feelings really, really hurt.

Darkseid ftw.

Whoah!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:04 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote