KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs. Baine

Beast vs. Baine
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Beast vs. Baine

Fights in front of the X-mansion.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:22 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Beast is faster Stronger Smarter more agile & just as good a fighter. Beast 10/10

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:23 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane at his best would give Beast a nice fight, but Beast 6/10. Now, if this is Jobber-Bane, then Beast wins 10/10.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:32 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Beast wins the majority regardless of which version of Bane he's fighting.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:37 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

How strong is Bane?????

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Beast can lift around 25 tons no expression

Bane can lift around 5 at most wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:45 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22

wha!? eek!

as far as I know beast can lift 2-3 tons

Bane max is 2 tons

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:48 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Grimm22

What ! Beast 25 no way!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:48 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

At the most Beast is a class 5...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:51 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Hmmm

Beast 6/10?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:09 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Beast. and as for the strength, i believe Beast is 1 ton. and im not sure about Bane. just that hes above peak human.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:34 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beast.htm
2000 lbs
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Beast
doesn't say
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_(comics)#Anthropoid_physique
doesn't say
I woulda thought beast is stronger too....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:41 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I was always under the impression that Beast was equal to Spiderman in both strength and agility. I'm probably wrong. Nothing new there.

However Bane is no sissy when it comes to strength... and he's a superb fighter. Just because he's lost to Batman doesn't make him a poor fighter.

I'd say he's a better fighter than Beast. He may not be as smart as Beast but even Beast admits to becoming a little too feral in a fight, and Bane is no idiot.

Strength they can be equal on but here's the real edge. Beast is definitely more agile and has this whole claw and fangs thing going on.

I'm certain Beast will pull off more wins than losses.

Beast 6/10

Whoah!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:44 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

IIRC, when he first came out Beast was close to super-human level, then he went all ape-like and went to about 1 ton

After Infectia's kiss he went up to around Thing's level of strength (75 to 80 tons). When that faded away, he drop to around 10 tons and stayed there until Morrision transformed him into his cat-like form. According to several different stats Beast is now between the 2 to 75 tons range. confused

Last edited by HandOfFate on Sep 12th, 2006 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 05:58 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Honestly I thought Beast was stronger than spiderman.

my mistake. :/ maybe thats why he's always playing with beakers instead of fighting!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:00 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by braz
Beast. and as for the strength, i believe Beast is 1 ton. and im not sure about Bane. just that hes above peak human.

Beast (before Cat-form) was actually around 10 tons. He's been that way for a number of years.

Bane had a couple of tons under his belt.

Hank wins.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:42 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Wow. Beast is either really not-well-known around KMC, or he's just SEVERELY underrated.

Beast wins this fight 10/10 times.

Poor Hank. He never gets the respect he deserves.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:43 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

beast with ease.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:15 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Beast is nice, but lame. a supporting character. if one weak mutant must be culled it is Hank. saving grace: gifted scientist + warm personality.

Best thing that could happen to Beast is a cure for his mutation.

Bane wins 4/10 Beast's agility decides the majority.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:52 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Beast was 5foot11 350 pounds now he is like 410pounds now Beast- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/...28Hank_McCoy%29

Beast- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Beast.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 02:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote