KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Parallax(Hal Jordan) vs Spawn

Parallax(Hal Jordan) vs Spawn
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Parallax(Hal Jordan) vs Spawn

this is parallax from zero hour
1. 2nd age Spawn
2. 3rd age Spawn

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Too much power. eek!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Too much power. eek!

so ?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:25 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Spawn loses horribly either way. Even God-like Spawn was more about Thor level than Parallax level.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:30 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

later Spawn
Hal rules.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:37 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Hal wins, goodbye Spawn.

The Word

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:17 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by Accel
Spawn loses horribly either way. Even God-like Spawn was more about Thor level than Parallax level.

He was farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr above skyfather at the least (and I hate Spawn) no expression

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:27 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Wtf confused confused What the f**k? "Even God-like Spawn was more about Thor level than Parallax level" What the f**k? What the f**k?

Parallax wins.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:33 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

spawn loses................THOUGH HE HAS THE GREEN WORLD SO HE MIGHT WIN HEHEHE sorry

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:36 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by Broly92
He was farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr above skyfather at the least (and I hate Spawn) no expression

How so? He was ruler of Hell, that was it. He didn't really do any thing that Thor, Surfer or any Green Lantern couldn't do.

Any one want to argue those guys are Sky-Father level?
Originally posted by sexyking
Wtf confused confused What the f**k? "Even God-like Spawn was more about Thor level than Parallax level" What the f**k? What the f**k?

Parallax wins.

Rebuttal?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:38 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Huh? 2nd age was a madman, althouhg i have no idea what pallrax was capable of so i guess i dont have anything to add. But 2nd age is WELLLLLLL BEYOND THOR level

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:41 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Huh? 2nd age was a madman, althouhg i have no idea what pallrax was capable of so i guess i dont have anything to add. But 2nd age is WELLLLLLL BEYOND THOR level

Again, how so? What's he done to put him at Sky-Father level?

He's frozen time. Green Lantern has done that.
He could feel the emotions of several people. Surfer's done that.
He took over Hell. Lobo has given problems to both Heaven and Hell.
He had a blast that could melt Heaven's gates. Thor has a Godblast that affects Sky-Father level beings.

I like Spawn, but he seems to be a little overrated sometimes.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:52 PM
sexyking

How so? He was ruler of Hell, that was it. He didn't really do any thing that Thor, Surfer or any Green Lantern couldn't do.

Any one want to argue those guys are Sky-Father level?

Rebuttal?

I would say read the spawn comics.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:03 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by sexyking
I would say read the spawn comics.

I've read a good many of 'em. Still not convinced.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:12 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Again, how so? What's he done to put him at Sky-Father level?

He's frozen time. Green Lantern has done that.
He could feel the emotions of several people. Surfer's done that.
He took over Hell. Lobo has given problems to both Heaven and Hell.
He had a blast that could melt Heaven's gates. Thor has a Godblast that affects Sky-Father level beings.

I like Spawn, but he seems to be a little overrated sometimes.

Well,

first, i would say that a comparirison of DC's hell to spawns hell is probably allready mis-contrasting things, ide be inclined to put spawns version(s) of hell in a stronger standing that Marvels or DC's

Rather, its much more extensive, than just another dimension per say.

In image hell its more along the lines of endless spectrums of hells, each with thier own ruler.
Keep in mind this verison of spawn was defying the rules of Heaven and Hell, IE weapons that were designed to kill him no longer worked on him. first age version of spawn also killed Maelbolgia who would be compareable to galactus (ALTHOUGH, at this time maelbolgia was weakened, but still incredibly strong. he did not have help from extra-dimensions of hell.). Not to mention spawn has a much greater healold-ish legion of hellspawns at his dispoasl

He also didnt have to worry about spending too much power in this state (2nd age atelast). And yes the things you mentioned, sure other people have done that. But spawn has done alot more interesting and strange things such as:

(first age feats)
-opening gateways to heaven, hell, ressurecting people,
-creating fires to burn things out of existance,
-dominateing lords of hell
(http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...pawn89222bz.jpg [i]this was mammon, perhaps the closest thing to THE devil, and this guy was stronger than malebolgia)
-adding poison to peoples bloodstreams,
-easily resisting high level telepathy,
-Survivieing being impaled by Uzrien (who was an ancient dark god, and virtually unstoppable. it took the combind forces of heaven and hell to merely trap uzrien.),

(some second age feats)
-healing nigh-instantainously from something that would have previously put him down for a while
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/...awn105174og.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?...n10518196mn.jpg

-permnantly branding someones memory with eternal torment and pain
-moving techtonic plates in the earth causing a minor tidal wave
-defeating several super-vampires rather easily by wrapping them up in his chains and strikeing them with ultra-lightning (the vampires he easily dispatched of did not have the weakness of 'normal' vampires, they had to be destroyed completely, atoms vaporized, removed from existance because they had protection from heaven itself.)
-he then does battle with seven-hundred and seventy seven of these divinely protected vampires, and wins
a few scans:
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn112229rr.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?...zzpage173qm.jpg
-transmuateing weapons out of thin air
-this was also the age where he stopped time (no ring required, just spawns natural rawness as opposed to GL.)
-after spawn who was holding back is defaeted by smoeone (forgot who) he goes back to his hell, or rather was sent there. There he battles vile-hater the strongest demon in hell,and his huge army of demons. (vile hater easily punts away redeemer: http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn119073gj.jpg) Spawn summons his own legion of extremely powerful hellspawns and fights vile hater. This fight was extremely impressive. although spawn was in his own dimension so he was able to use power from the 8th hell.
http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn120253ol.jpg

spawn was basicly in one of his finest hours here. This was basicly the end of 2nd age spawn. Even though 2nd age was a tad short, you can kind of see what he was truely capable of. He was literally godlike in his actions durring this time. His fight with Vile hater was extremely impressive becuase he was forced to fight an entire legion of extreeeeeeemely high level demons and vile hater himself. Eventually he is betrayed

http://img279.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn120154dd.jpg

spawn being reduced to 3rd age.

point being, Spawn transcends sky-father level IMO. ESPECIALLY, in his own dimenison.

Last edited by ExtraMision5555 on Sep 24th, 2006 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:13 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Most of those feats are about Thor/Surfer/GL level. The only stuff that might put him above are the ambiguous feats involving Heaven and Hell. The fact that he has or had his own dimension makes me believe he's Skyfather level but certainly not beyond.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:00 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Validus
Most of those feats are about Thor/Surfer/GL level. The only stuff that might put him above are the ambiguous feats involving Heaven and Hell. The fact that he has or had his own dimension makes me believe he's Skyfather level but certainly not beyond.

Actually, after thinking about it more It would be a bit of a stretch to say he was the next level after skyfather, such as a full powered galactus or eternity.

Although, it would be a extremely underwhelming to put spawn at Thor/SS/Green lantern level (he would destory all of them, quite easily infact), i would have to agree that spawn is probably a VERY high skyfather, but a skyfather none the less

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:08 AM
Accel

Well,

first, i would say that a comparirison of DC's hell to spawns hell is probably allready mis-contrasting things, ide be inclined to put spawns version(s) of hell in a stronger standing that Marvels or DC's

Rather, its much more extensive, than just another dimension per say.

In image hell its more along the lines of endless spectrums of hells, each with thier own ruler.

Based on what?
Keep in mind this verison of spawn was defying the rules of Heaven and Hell, IE weapons that were designed to kill him no longer worked on him. first age version of spawn also killed Maelbolgia who would be compareable to galactus (ALTHOUGH, at this time maelbolgia was weakened, but still incredibly strong. he did not have help from extra-dimensions of hell.). Not to mention spawn has a much greater healold-ish legion of hellspawns at his dispoasl

You mean the same Galactus that Quasar and supposedly Sentry stalemated?

(first age feats)
-opening gateways to heaven, hell, ressurecting people,
-creating fires to burn things out of existance,

That’s nice.
-dominateing lords of hell
(http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...pawn89222bz.jpg this was mammon, perhaps the closest thing to THE devil, and this guy was stronger than malebolgia)

Practically every one has beaten some powerful people. Superman beat the reality-altering being, Dominus. Hulk got the better of the Galaxy Master. Absorbing Man gave Odin (a full-fledged Sky-Father) quite a fight as well.
-adding poison to peoples bloodstreams,

Something I believe Omega Red can do as well.
-easily resisting high level telepathy,

Many people have done this as well. Quasar has. Thor has. So have Superman and Wonder Woman.
-Survivieing being impaled by Uzrien (who was an ancient dark god, and virtually unstoppable. it took the combind forces of heaven and hell to merely trap uzrien.),

It was established before that he had to be decapitated to die. Any other way was futile.

Besides, we’ve seen Wonder Woman shrug off attacks from Zeus, Juggernaut shrug off the Godblast, and Hulk take attacks from Celestials.

Nothing Sky-Father here.

(some second age feats)
-healing nigh-instantainously from something that would have previously put him down for a while
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/...awn105174og.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?...n10518196mn.jpg

A healing factor means Sky-Father now?
-moving techtonic plates in the earth causing a minor tidal wave

Something Hulk has done as well (without the tidal wave part).
-defeating several super-vampires rather easily by wrapping them up in his chains and strikeing them with ultra-lightning (the vampires he easily dispatched of did not have the weakness of 'normal' vampires, they had to be destroyed completely, atoms vaporized, removed from existance because they had protection from heaven itself.)

Lightening? Thor has a special “pure lightening” that can completely obliterate any thing it strikes.
[B-he then does battle with seven-hundred and seventy seven of these divinely protected vampires, and wins
a few scans:
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn112229rr.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?...zzpage173qm.jpg[/B]

Good for him. Still nothing Sky-Father, though.
-this was also the age where he stopped time

Like I said, so have Thor and Green Lantern.
-after spawn who was holding back is defaeted by smoeone (forgot who) he goes back to his hell, or rather was sent there. There he battles vile-hater the strongest demon in hell,and his huge army of demons. (vile hater easily punts away redeemer: http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn119073gj.jpg) Spawn summons his own legion of extremely powerful hellspawns and fights vile hater. This fight was extremely impressive. although spawn was in his own dimension so he was able to use power from the 8th hell.
http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?...awn120253ol.jpg

Cool fight indeed, but it just all goes back to the fact that EVERY ONE has fought a powerhouse several times.

point being, Spawn transcends sky-father level IMO. ESPECIALLY, in his own dimenison.

Perhaps in his own dimension, but any where else? I’d give a big “Nuh-uh” to that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:26 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Based on what?

You mean the same Galactus that Quasar and supposedly Sentry stalemated?

That’s nice.

Practically every one has beaten some powerful people. Superman beat the reality-altering being, Dominus. Hulk got the better of the Galaxy Master. Absorbing Man gave Odin (a full-fledged Sky-Father) quite a fight as well.

Something I believe Omega Red can do as well.

Many people have done this as well. Quasar has. Thor has. So have Superman and Wonder Woman.

It was established before that he had to be decapitated to die. Any other way was futile.

Besides, we’ve seen Wonder Woman shrug off attacks from Zeus, Juggernaut shrug off the Godblast, and Hulk take attacks from Celestials.

Nothing Sky-Father here.

A healing factor means Sky-Father now?

Something Hulk has done as well (without the tidal wave part).

Lightening? Thor has a special “pure lightening” that can completely obliterate any thing it strikes.

Good for him. Still nothing Sky-Father, though.

Like I said, so have Thor and Green Lantern.

Cool fight indeed, but it just all goes back to the fact that EVERY ONE has fought a powerhouse several times.

Perhaps in his own dimension, but any where else? I’d give a big “Nuh-uh” to that.

Ok, well now im curious. Where would you place 2nd age spawn then? Street level? global threat? Cosmic? The reason it would be inappropriate to put 2nd age spawn in one of these categories is becuase unlike the majority of the people you listed, Spawn harnesses all of these attributes withinn him. Not only that, his power was infinite, remember, this version of spawn did not have to worry about 'depleteing' his power. So now Thor, silver surfer, Wonder woman, superman, and flash can use time as a sort of plaything?
Sure, Green lantern did it with his ring. But take that ring off and you have a mere human. Also, 2nd age spawn could not be killed by being decapitated. He grew out of that weakness as the 2nd age was ushered in.

And everyone fights powerhouses? your right, they do. But that statement in contrast to spawns fight with Vile hater is extremely misleading. Spiderman fighting silver surfer is alot different than Silver surfer Fighting Eternity. The range of powers is scaled drasticly upwards. Not that this was the case in spawns last fight, but lets try to keep this in perspective. You listed about 10 superheros up there who have done things that one person has done by himself, and without MUCH trouble. Hulk has moved techtonic plates with his mind? Show me that scan.

Regardless, Spawn is incredibly powerful in his own dimension and it is not in any way outlandish or overrate-esque to lable him skyfather in it. Outside of his dimension he can still call limitless energy but he cannot increase it. You are entitiled to your own opinion and tahts fine, but if this is the case, there are plenty of other skyfathers that need to be demoted.

p.s why did you get rid of your sonic avitar?? lol
sad
it was so tight

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:47 AM
Accel

Ok, well now im curious. Where would you place 2nd age spawn then? Street level? global threat? Cosmic?

I already put him at around Thor/Herald level. Most of the things he’s done would qualify him as top-tier.

Sure, Green lantern did it with his ring. But take that ring off and you have a mere human.

Take away the Hellspawn and Al becomes just an ordinary human himself. Or a corpse. Whatever.

You listed about 10 superheros up there who have done things that one person has done by himself, and without MUCH trouble.

Green Lantern can do any thing you listed above. Feel better?

Hulk has moved techtonic plates with his mind? Show me that scan.

You meant telekinetically? Yes, that is an impressive feat, but I wouldn’t say that places him Sky-Father.

Outside of his dimension he can still call limitless energy but he cannot increase it. You

So can Quasar, as well as Flash. Would you place these guys at Sky-Father?

p.s why did you get rid of your sonic avitar?? Lol
sad
it was so tight

I just like some variety. After I get bored switching around sigs and avys, I’ll probably change it back eventually.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 01:07 AM