KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Odin vs. Orion /Darksied

Thor/Odin vs. Orion /Darksied
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor/Odin vs. Orion /Darksied

Family Ties that Bind. Thor has called Darksied a punk. Orion isn't having it. He smacks the shit out of Thor with his astro Force. Odin is angered and puts a smack down on Orion. DS is amused by Odin's display of power and decides to get in on the fun. The Royal Rumble begins when DS OE's Thor's Hair clean off of his head. Now Thor is pissed. He throw's his hammer at DS. DS is smashed right in the grill. Orion Blast Odin with the full astro force and staggers a bit. Now everyone is mad and it's on. WHo wins?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:06 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

father and son duo wins

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:07 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Odin > Darkseid.

That's the decider, really. Thor can just bide his time until dad comes to help him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm almost 100% positive that Darkseid is probably...10x more powerful than Odin.

They've pretty much done what most of us DS fans thought they'd do: They retconned his loses into avatars who were 10% as powerful as the real DS.

Orion is physically superior to Thor is nearly every way, but Thor's hammer is a skyfather weapon. Orion would whoop Thor pretty bad until Thor realized he can't win in h2h and Thor would end it with some hammer magic.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I'm almost 100% positive that Darkseid is probably...10x more powerful than Odin.

They've pretty much done what most of us DS fans thought they'd do: They retconned his loses into avatars who were 10% as powerful as the real DS.

Orion is physically superior to Thor is nearly every way, but Thor's hammer is a skyfather weapon. Orion would whoop Thor pretty bad until Thor realized he can't win in h2h and Thor would end it with some hammer magic.

What is the full extent of the astro force. And I dont know if Thor's hammer could come up with anything that Mother box couldn't counter to some degree.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
father and son duo wins

Which father son duo?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:18 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Odin > Darkseid.

That's the decider, really. Thor can just bide his time until dad comes to help him.

Wait!!
In reguards to long pig. How did you get this insight, so you could know exactly how powerful his avatars were?
10%?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is the full extent of the astro force. And I dont know if Thor's hammer could come up with anything that Mother box couldn't counter to some degree.

Honestly, there IS no full extent of the Astro-Force. It's power is basically limitless. It's the wraith of the Source. Directly powered by God.

Still, Orion is a h2h king, he doesn't use his AF as much or as smart as he should. And that would be his downfall. The mother-box is a good tool, it has pretty much some of the same powers as Mjolnir, but to a lower degree.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Which father son duo?
Obviously the one, with the Superman level guy, and the skyfather level one.
Jeeze!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by bigbran
Jeeze!

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:23 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeeze!

Then that would be Odin and Thor. ( Orion is stronger than Superman).But Isn't DS above Sky father lvl? Tho DS is such a job, he would prolly mess around and let Odin get some good licks in and mess up the fight.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:24 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin > Darkseid.

Wait!!
In reguards to long pig. How did you get this insight, so you could know exactly how powerful his avatars were?
10%? [/B][/QUOTE]
From a scan somewhere. One of the Avatars talked about being only 10% of DS' power. And some others where even lower because they weren't Avatars at all. They were others using DS' image.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:24 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Then that would be Odin and Thor. ( Orion is stronger than Superman).But Isn't DS above Sky father lvl? Tho DS is such a job, he would prolly mess around and let Odin get some good licks in and mess up the fight.
So your saying that Orion isn't on Superman's level? Just because he for some reaon may be stronger, doesn't mean he's not on his level.
Plus, how do you know he's stronger?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait!!
10%?

From a scan somewhere. One of the Avatars talked about being only 10% of DS' power. And some others where even lower because they weren't Avatars at all. They were others using DS' image. [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe that Avatars are said to be a fraction of DS's power. It didn't say what amount. But usually in comics, a fraction means less than 5%. Or else they would say out right, ten percent, half power ect. Odin can really ramp it up if he wants. But So Can DS. This would be a good fight.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So your saying that Orion isn't on Superman's level? Just because he for some reaon may be stronger, doesn't mean he's not on his level.
Plus, how do you know he's stronger?

I was just mucking with you cuz you were describing both teams.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:28 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I was just mucking with you cuz you were describing both teams.
No I was describing the team with the skyfather level guy, and the Supes level guy.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:29 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I was describing the team with the skyfather level guy, and the Supes level guy.

OMG, just say who you think wins.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

OMG, just say who you think wins.
Ok.
Jeeze!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:30 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion is technically as strong as pre-crisis Superman. He's stalemated in a test of strength against and beaten PC Superman and due to the fact that the Crisis didn't affect the New gods, he's the same Orion.

I can't say for sure D.C looks at it that way, but I do.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:36 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if DS has no feats how do we know that he can defeat Odin?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:38 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote