KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Lantern v.s. Kilowog

Iron Lantern v.s. Kilowog
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Iron Lantern v.s. Kilowog

We all know about the GL Kilowog, but heres a quick bio on Iron Lantern:

A cross between Marvel's Ironman, and DC's Green Lantern, Hal Stark was a millionaire, the founder of Stark Aircraft. He was working on a stationary flight simulator when the device suddenly took off with him in it. Stark discovered that the flight simulator was being drawn to a crashed alien spacecraft, and the flight simulator crashed yards away from it. Stark was badly injured with shards of metal stuck in his chest. Curious to the end, Stark made his way to the alien spacecraft, where he came upon the dying alien Rhomann Sur. The alien died before he could speak with Hal, and Hal realized he was dying as well. With his last efforts, Stark designed a suit of armor out of the alien technology, powered by a battery he found in the wreckage, one which reminded him of a lantern. The suit of armor not only allowed him to survive, but gave him incredible powers, allowing him to create any object he pleased out of a green energy, due to the battery he used being powered by Oa the Living Planet. He battled and defeated the aliens that had shot down Rhomann Sur's spacecraft.

Iron Lantern:
(please log in to view the image)

V.S.

Kilowog:
(please log in to view the image)

WHO WINS?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 27th, 2006 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Kilowog

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:16 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Kilowog
really, why?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

he is the 3rd best Gl

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

yeah i know, i just think iron lantern is a really cool character lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:28 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Kilowog.

Why? Because Hal Stark is no Hal Jordan.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:06 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah more then likely better

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by golem370

Stark better the Hal?????????? laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:09 PM
golem370

Yeah thats right smarter and plain better

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah thats right smarter and plain better

What the f**k? no huh blink laughing no expression wacko

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:15 PM
golem370

Yes very much so Green Lantern vs Iron Man in a battle is a win for Green Lantern but Hal vs Tony Stark then Stark wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:17 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Yes very much so Green Lantern vs Iron Man in a battle is a win for Green Lantern but Hal vs Tony Stark then Stark wins

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Get that bullshit out of here no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:18 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Yeah, because a recovering alcoholic's willpower is greater than Hal's (who just happens to be the best Lantern in the history of the Corps) embarrasment

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:50 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Tony has alot of willpower

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:51 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Yeah, because a recovering alcoholic's willpower is greater than Hal's (who just happens to be the best Lantern in the history of the Corps) embarrasment

No you are wrong stark would be the best gl he just picks up the ring and Tadaaaaaaa he is the best gl laughing laughing laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:51 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Tony has alot of willpower

I'm not saying that he doesn't.

I'm saying that Hal's is greater.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:54 PM
golem370

I love dumb comments I think you give Tony Starks as much time as Hal had he would be better.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:54 PM
golem370

It might be now with that much time with practice & experience but Stark would to

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:55 PM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Why is Tony Stark, or Hal Stark for that matter, being a good GL so far fetched? Tony is always supposed to be thinking "40 steps ahead," and as far as Hal Stark, it's a mix of Hal and Tony. It's not like they took the intuition of Hal and the vices of Tony, they took the best of both worlds and plopped 'em together.

I won't really give a win, because I don't know enough about Kilowog to make a big arguement.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:55 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I love dumb comments I think you give Tony Starks as much time as Hal had he would be better.

You love dumb comments???? Almost every of your comments is dumb!!! no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:59 PM