KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool and Deathstroke run the Gauntlet!

Deadpool and Deathstroke run the Gauntlet!
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Deadpool and Deathstroke run the Gauntlet!

Deadpool and Deathstroke take on a gauntlet of Deadly Duos!
-Full time to heal and rest after each match.
-Both get normal melee weapons and handguns
-Takes place on an abandoned New York street, starting two blocks -from each other
-How far do they get?

1.Daredevil and Elektra

2.Batman (Nomex Suit, normal gadgets) and Nightwing

3.Gambit and Rogue (Ms. Marvel)

4.Spiderman (Classic) and Black Cat

5.Wolverine and Sabertooth

6.Thing and Human Torch (No Nova)

7.Captain America and Ironman

8.Domino and Cable (Non-God-like)

9.Madness Venom and Maximum Carnage

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:16 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

That's a pretty mean gauntlet, I need to read some more before I can decide. Anxious to see what others think.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:27 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

As much as I want them to, I don't know how they'll get past #3.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:11 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I could see them beating 1, 2, 4 ,5 and 6. But that's it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:00 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

They won't get past 3.

However, I'd like to see Deadpool &'Stroke vs Sabes & Wolverine and Deadpool & 'Stroke vs Batman & Nightwing.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:03 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I wouldn't dicredit the DP and DS that much.
They've both battled opponents with superstrength before. And flight. They can shoot faster then Gambit can throw a card, and they're agile enough to dodge a very close blast, and powerful enough to survive anything more then that w/o a KO.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:33 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

If they get to 6 they stop hard

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:50 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I doubt they pass 3. they won't pass 5

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
If they get to 6 they stop hard

So says the Fantastic Four fanboy. I'll bet you Capt it up'll say they stop 'hard' at 5.

EDIT: Haha, he must have posted immediately before me. Good show.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:53 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
So says the Fantastic Four fanboy. I'll bet you Capt it up'll say they stop 'hard' at 5.

lol. They don't stop hard, but they stop. That is if they can even get past 3

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:55 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by capt it up
I doubt they pass 3. they won't pass 5

Obviously, I think they can get by three. 5.5/10 at least, which is enough for a majority
And, yes, they can get by five. Deadpool has handled Wolverine one his own before, and Deathstroke >>>> Sabertooth

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:03 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Obviously, I think they can get by three. 5.5/10 at least, which is enough for a majority
And, yes, they can get by five. Deadpool has handled Wolverine one his own before, and Deathstroke >>>> Sabertooth

your not very big sabertooth ready are you.
sabertooth is a 10 tonner back in the day and is now even stronger. sabertooth has superhuman agility and reflexes. He would thrash deathstroke.

deadpool has only beaten logan via plot devices.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:06 PM
Smurph
------

deadpool has only beaten logan via plot devices.

Because, you know, gutting him with the his own swords and leaving him there was a total use of plot devices.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:08 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Because, you know, gutting him with the his own swords and leaving him there was a total use of plot devices.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

it is when wolverine healing factor was on the frizt and barly worked.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:24 PM
Smurph
------

Perhaps, I don't remember the exact details. But whether Wolverine was able to heal from that slower then usual is irrelevant. DP leavs himself open for attack. Wolverine kicks DP in the head, and, in doing so, leaving him wide open for slashes from the swords. DP says he can't believe that he tricked Wolverine that easily. End of fight.

This demontrates more cunning, and exccelent fighting abilities. I won't downplay Wolverine's stats, but DP can, and will, take him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:30 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

To be fair, Wolverine's healing factor wasn't working properly, while Deadpool's was. As I understand it, Deadpool was taking advantage of this (taking hits that he knew his healing factor would be able to compensate for), and only was able to down Wolverine temporarily by trapping him, or tricking him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Soljer

I would love to see you even try to debate the duo beating ANYONE in the FF no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Grimm22
I would love to see you even try to debate the duo beating ANYONE in the FF no expression

I could... as long as KO doesn't count as a win. shifty

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Perhaps, I don't remember the exact details. But whether Wolverine was able to heal from that slower then usual is irrelevant. DP leavs himself open for attack. Wolverine kicks DP in the head, and, in doing so, leaving him wide open for slashes from the swords. DP says he can't believe that he tricked Wolverine that easily. End of fight.

This demontrates more cunning, and exccelent fighting abilities. I won't downplay Wolverine's stats, but DP can, and will, take him.

his ehalign factor was barly working. wolverine also hit deadpool three time before deadpool could land a single atatck. so imagin logans healign factor was working.

deadpool has never beaten logan with out the aid of some plot device

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 11:45 PM
Smurph
------

his ehalign factor was barly working. wolverine also hit deadpool three time before deadpool could land a single atatck. so imagin logans healign factor was working.

deadpool has never beaten logan with out the aid of some plot device

Hit, but nothing on the level of Deadpool's strike.
Deadpool also demonstrated superior cunning and tactical abilities.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:21 AM