KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Atom vs Extant...

Captain Atom vs Extant...
Started by: Roldz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Captain Atom vs Extant...

Quantum elemental vs Time Elemental.... Which one would win.. I say Captain Atom.... Quantum field traverse Time in DC...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:08 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Extant erases the day of Nathanial Adams' Accident. Captain Atoms powers are based on Quantum Energy. Extant Can absrob it due to the powers he got from the Lords of Order and assimilate it into himself.

Basically he'd become Quantum Extant.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:18 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Nah.. You cant erase Quantum.. Quantum field allows him control not only over time but realty as well... by summoning the quantum field he can virtually do anything he wants.. He also control his own time...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:24 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes But 2 points.

1.Extant can erase the event from history that turned him into Captain Atom. He's not eraseing anything quantum.

2. Extant has the ability he was given by the Lords of Order to absorb any form of energy and adapt it to himself. He would become Quantum Extant.

He did it with Waverider
He did it with the Worlogog
He did it with the Mobius Chair

If you read the Hawk and Dove series, it shows that when they were on a plane of Order or Choas their powers were greatly encreased. Extant posesss both of their powers as if they were on a plane like that.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:31 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

You can erase him anytime you want but as soon as he decides to come back hell be back, Once his summoned the quantum field he basicly becomes it and once he is in there well he control the field, anything is possible including the rewriting of his own history.. All Chronal energies is his play thing.. Quantum is basicly like the Speed force/OA's energy part of the Source...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:42 PM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your not understanding me. For the love of god, please pay attention.

Captian Atom got his powers from an explosion.

Extant erases the EVENT that GAVE Nathanial Adams the POWERS.

He isn't erasing Captian Atom, He's erasing the past EVENT that MADE him Captian Atom.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:50 PM
Brian Oswald

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Roldz
You can erase him anytime you want but as soon as he decides to come back hell be back, Once his summoned the quantum field he basicly becomes it and once he is in there well he control the field, anything is possible including the rewriting of his own history.. All Chronal energies is his play thing.. Quantum is basicly like the Speed force/OA's energy part of the Source...

He may do that but Extant will just take himself back in time and deal with a non powered Atom

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:53 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by Ext@nt
Your not understanding me. For the love of god, please pay attention.

Captian Atom got his powers from an explosion.

Extant erases the EVENT that GAVE Nathanial Adams the POWERS.

He isn't erasing Captian Atom, He's erasing the past EVENT that MADE him Captian Atom.

Once in the field, nothing matters... I dont think he can affect anybody in the real universe if Extant Erases them in history but since CA is not and is because of the field when in it, he can remake and rewrite himself in history.. and Besides before that happens the energies use by extant gets thrown back to the field hence there is no effect.. CA potentially as explained but no feats/scan to back it up..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:12 AM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Extant erases the event that gave him his powers he would no longer be able to do ANY of that. Look at my extant respect thread and see what he did to the flash.

And if the energies do come into contact with Extant he absrobs them and assimilates them into his form as a new power.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:17 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

You can erase the event that gave him powers but if prior to erasing him he already summoned the Q field it would not work since in the Q field anything is possible, he is protected by it even in the real world he does not exist anymore. he can always rewrite it back, Once it summoned it would always be there its one of greater part of the source as Takion mentioned..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:34 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Ive got to get to work.. See ya, later..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:34 AM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still if Extant erases that event then while the quantum field itself may still exist Nathanial Adams can no longer manipulate it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:39 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

No it exist because of him.. and while in it hes got powers to make any Universe he wants, including all it heroes... it

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:41 AM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but if Extant erases the event that created his powers then he can no longer make it. Look what he did to the flash.

Even if he could change it back he wouldnt have the time to react.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:44 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

IF Nate in the q field is a fullblown paradox, then Extant undoing the circumstances that gave birth to Cap, won't do a lick of good.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:58 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Cap cant do anything to Extant ethier.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:05 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

But Cap cant do anything to Extant ethier.

Actually he can do few.. He can pull him off into the field, or suck off his life energy since every living creatures life energies in DC is connected to the field.. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rrold...jpg&.src=ph ...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:30 PM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually he can do few.. He can pull him off into the field, or suck off his life energy since every living creatures life energies in DC is connected to the field.. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rrold...jpg&.src=ph ...

Sorry that doesnt work on Extant, due to the Lords of Order, Extant can absorb energy and he can adapt it to himself. (What he did to Waverider)

If Cap tries to pull him anywhere he just transports back to vanishing point (Which is outside time and space)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:37 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Sorry that doesnt work on Extant, due to the Lords of Order, Extant can absorb energy and he can adapt it to himself. (What he did to Waverider)

If Cap tries to pull him anywhere he just transports back to vanishing point (Which is outside time and space)

Lord of order has no say in Q field, You can say its CA's own realm it exist solely for him..
Then whats the point of fighting if his just goes outside of time and space, might as well not fight..therefore there is no point fo this debate...lol... Also CA Q field is instantaneous when he wills it to exist...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:51 PM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lord of order has no say in Q field, You can say its CA's own realm it exist solely for him..
Then whats the point of fighting if his just goes outside of time and space, might as well not fight..therefore there is no point fo this debate...lol... Also CA Q field is instantaneous when he wills it to exist...

But so is Extant's power instantanious.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:56 PM