KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jenny Quantam vs. Superman and Wonder Woman

Jenny Quantam vs. Superman and Wonder Woman
Started by: H. S. 6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Jenny Quantam vs. Superman and Wonder Woman

Well, I've just recently been getting into some Authority comics, and this fight came to mind. I don't know too much about Jenny, so the question is:

Can the duo take it?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:22 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Quite easily , the best i've seen her do is blow off a Giant man rip off's legs.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

she's vulnerable to speed blitz and time travel...but that's it. i mean, she's a reality warper erm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Really?

I can remember a JLA Elite vs. Authority thread where people seemed to think Jenny could take out Flash.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:16 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Quite easily , the best i've seen her do is blow off a Giant man rip off's legs.

No, the best she's done is eat a Supernova.

She's much more powerful than both these guys put together but I'm not sure how she'd do in a combat situation.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

actually, the best she's done is stalemate her genetic twin while she was still a toddler. her twin was collapsing the (multi?)universe and opening up reality rifts all over the place.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:21 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

shifty

Attachment: captain atom and jenny 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by batdude123
shifty

Anything that happened in the crossover where DC took a shit on Wildstorm, is not to be taken seriously.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:28 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by UniOmni
Anything that happened in the crossover where DC took a shit on Wildstorm, is not to be taken seriously.

Uni, are you freakin' kidding me? huh At that point, Atom had possession of the void, and was able to destroy the entire WSU. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not crap by any means.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:38 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni

thumb up

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:43 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Validus
thumb up

How was the shit when he beat her? huh At the time, the void was active in his body and he was capable of destroying the entire WSU.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:08 PM