KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of Spiderman Villains!

Battle of Spiderman Villains!
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Battle of Spiderman Villains!

fight takes place in Times Square

Team A: Carnage, Doppleganger, Lizard, Green Goblin, Shocker, Tombstone and Sandman

versus

Team B: Venom, Doctor Octopus, Morbius, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Rhino and Hydroman

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:42 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

I'd give it to team 1.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:46 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Are you kidding? Team 2 takes this

The only advantage for team one is Carnage. The rest are mismatches.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:51 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom vs Carnage = Venom
Doppleganger vs Ock = Doppleganger
Lizard vs Morbius = Lizard
Green Goblin vs Hobgoblin = GG
Sandamn vs Hydroman = Hydroman

Hydroman vs GG and Doppleganger = Hydroman (there is nothing they could do)
Venom vs Lizard = Venom

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:53 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
Venom vs Carnage = Venom
Doppleganger vs Ock = Doppleganger
Lizard vs Morbius = Lizard
Green Goblin vs Hobgoblin = GG
Sandamn vs Hydroman = Hydroman

Venom vs Lizard = Venom

Team 2 wins.

I'd say the Venom vs Carnage was debatable. And Sandman has beaten Hydroman before, quite easily in fact.

So even if Venom beats Carnage, then its Venom vs everyone eles. at least thats how I see it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:58 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Here's the scan of Sandman beating hydroman (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:12 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

How the heck does that brainless idiot Doppleganger stand a chance against Doc Ock?
Lizard vs Morbius is debatible.
HobGoblin is stronger than Green Goblin, not to mention better equipped. That's fact.
Hydroman vs Sandman is debatable, but more or less, Hydroman should win since he has access to far more water than Sandman has to dirt.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:12 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Sparkz
Here's the scan of Sandman beating hydroman (please log in to view the image)
Looks like PIS to me.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:14 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
How the heck does that brainless idiot Doppleganger stand a chance against Doc Ock?
Lizard vs Morbius is debatible.
HobGoblin is stronger than Green Goblin, not to mention better equipped. That's fact.
Hydroman vs Sandman is debatable, but more or less, Hydroman should win since he has access to far more water than Sandman has to dirt.

Because Doppleganger has enhanced versions of all Spidey's powers and will be too fast for Ock.

And Hobgolin and Green Goblin are equal strength, Osborn stated this when they fought.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:17 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say the Venom vs Carnage was debatable. And Sandman has beaten Hydroman before, quite easily in fact.

So even if Venom beats Carnage, then its Venom vs everyone eles. at least thats how I see it.

Venom beat Carnage before many times and I'd even say more often that Carnage beat Venom. Recently Venom was upgraded, so now his chances of winning are even higher.
As for Hydroman and Sandman, i figured that Hydroman can just was Sandman away, but I may be wrong though, especially since it turned that Sandman won before. But even if he wins, it took one bite from Venom to almost kill him before. And Ock might actually win some fights against Doppleganger.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:19 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Venom beat Carnage before many times and I'd even say more often that Carnage beat Venom. Recently Venom was upgraded, so now his chances of winning are even higher.
As for Hydroman and Sandman, i figured that Hydroman can just was Sandman away, but I may be wrong though, especially since it turned that Sandman won before. But even if he wins, it took one bite from Venom to almost kill him before. And Ock might actually win some fights against Doppleganger.

Well the whole thing with Sandman is all he has to do is turn super durable and venom won't be able to take a chunk out of him and can't be washed away.

And i guess your right about venom but Green Goblin probaly would have beat Hobby while they are still fighting so he can assist Carnage with bomb's and weaken venom with fire, or at least enough to give carnage the edge, then again that would weaken carange to unless GG hit dead on venom. Also depends on whether GG beats Hobby which i think he does.

As for ock and Doppleganger its possible he can win but due to his barbed wire webbing I think he would be able to hit Ock pretty easily (as he has six arms and ock only has 4 metalic ones) and this would leave him open to loosing his head lol.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:24 PM
golem370

Hydroman lifts 550 pounds where Sandman lifts 85 tons.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Battle of Spiderman Villains!

Originally posted by masterbruce
fight takes place in Times Square

Team A: Carnage, Doppleganger, Lizard, Green Goblin, Shocker, Tombstone and Sandman

versus

Team B: Venom, Doctor Octopus, Morbius, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Rhino and Hydroman

Sandman may be the most dangerous guy there... and he really hates Doc Ock... so it seems logical that he'd go straight for him = Ock dead

Venom and Carnage will both go for each other as that's their thing.... that fight would last for ages

Green Goblin should be able to take out Hydro-Man with bombs (as Boomerang has done it before)

after that there's really no one who can fight the Sandman

Team A should take it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goblin could electricute him.

Anyways, I say Team 1.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:32 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the whole thing with Sandman is all he has to do is turn super durable and venom won't be able to take a chunk out of him and can't be washed away.

And i guess your right about venom but Green Goblin probaly would have beat Hobby while they are still fighting so he can assist Carnage with bomb's and weaken venom with fire, or at least enough to give carnage the edge, then again that would weaken carange to unless GG hit dead on venom. Also depends on whether GG beats Hobby which i think he does.

As for ock and Doppleganger its possible he can win but due to his barbed wire webbing I think he would be able to hit Ock pretty easily (as he has six arms and ock only has 4 metalic ones) and this would leave him open to loosing his head lol.

lol Guess you're right. So Doppleganger wins.
Hobgoblin has Kraven serum now so it'd take GG some time to beat him. Besides Sin-Eater once threw ten granades at Venom right after hitting him with anti-tank missile and it didn't hurt him, he developed pretty good resistance to fire. Hydroman can spray water at Sandman softening him and it'll allow Venom to bite him. lol Sounds like a bs but still... I guess it'd be fair to say that team 1 wins 6/10. smokin'

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:32 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Shocker has also hurt/KOd Hydroman not that long ago in a Spider-Man comic (by mistake)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

lol Guess you're right. So Doppleganger wins.
Hobgoblin has Kraven serum now so it'd take GG some time to beat him. Besides Sin-Eater once threw ten granades at Venom right after hitting him with anti-tank missile and it didn't hurt him, he developed pretty good resistance to fire. Hydroman can spray water at Sandman softening him and it'll allow Venom to bite him. lol Sounds like a bs but still... I guess it'd be fair to say that team 1 wins 6/10. smokin'

I don't think Hydro Man could soften Sandman up, after all he is essentialy rock in that form so he'd probaly just shoot a chunk off him at best.

I'm not saying that GG would beat venom with bombs, just that he could slow him down enough to give Carnage an advantage.

Which Hobby are talking about, I thought Hobgoblin just had GG forumla not Kravens, besides Kraven and GG are about equal so it wouldn't make a difference, unless he has both...

But yeah i agree Team 1 6/10

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:39 PM
Starscream M

seems like no one is even mentioning Tombstone, Scorpion, and Rhino in this battle...are they nonfactors?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:42 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by masterbruce
seems like no one is even mentioning Tombstone, Scorpion, and Rhino in this battle...are they nonfactors?

Lol well you added those in later and everyone missed them.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:47 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Hydro Man could soften Sandman up, after all he is essentialy rock in that form so he'd probaly just shoot a chunk off him at best.

I'm not saying that GG would beat venom with bombs, just that he could slow him down enough to give Carnage an advantage.

Which Hobby are talking about, I thought Hobgoblin just had GG forumla not Kravens, besides Kraven and GG are about equal so it wouldn't make a difference, unless he has both...

But yeah i agree Team 1 6/10

I was talking about Macendale, he took Kraven's formula, but it effected him a bit different and made him stronger than Kraven was so he became equel to GG. But I can't say for sure since it's not stated which Hobgoblin is fighting.
As for Sandman, you'd laugh but i thought of that water thing because of old Spider-man 2 game for psx. You had to use water to beat Sandman there.stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:49 PM