KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr.Strange vs Darkseid

Dr.Strange vs Darkseid
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Strange vs Darkseid

Dr.Strange vs Darkseid

who wins?

They fight in Apokolips.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:30 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

with Prep Dr Strange without Prep Darkseid

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:31 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

why do you capitalize prep?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 10:00 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Darkseid has the ALE

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 10:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid has the ALE

He still has it? What's the story been with Darkseid lately? I haven't been keeping up with him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:35 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Neither has anyone else. It keeps getting delayed...it'll be out this week supposedly....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:37 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

with or without prep, strange loses 10/10

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:37 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Board Walker
with or without prep, strange loses 10/10
Due to the fact that no one is really sure which DS they saw win or lose a fight, it's hard for me to judge the figh correcly.

But, no way he gets a 10/10

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

he does get a 10/10.

no matter dr. stranges abiliities, DS can go inot multi-dimensions and erase strange from in there. not only that, but DS has a little helping ability called immortality

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:08 AM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Originally posted by great_dane
he does get a 10/10.

no matter dr. stranges abiliities, DS can go inot multi-dimensions and erase strange from in there. not only that, but DS has a little helping ability called immortality

Damn, you are right there is no way Strange can travel between different dimensions, and we all know Strange gets his ass kicked all the time by Immortal opponents....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:10 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

im just saying, Dr. strange wouldnt be able to do any of this while erased from existance

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:46 AM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

im just saying, Dr. strange wouldnt be able to do any of this while erased from existance
Isn't Strange like picked out, by Agamotto? Therefore he would be immune to the OE.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

the oe is a very powerfull attack that mostly destroys whoever it hits. but this is used to travel others to other parts of the universe. the oe doesn't erase beings from existance, he does. not only that, but DS can easily just manipulate him into a wooden cabinet or something.
im not undermining Dr. Strange, but DS is just too much for him. someone who has beaten thanos 3 times and withstood blasts from galactus can take Strange.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:57 AM
darthgoober

the oe is a very powerfull attack that mostly destroys whoever it hits. but this is used to travel others to other parts of the universe. the oe doesn't erase beings from existance, he does. not only that, but DS can easily just manipulate him into a wooden cabinet or something.
im not undermining Dr. Strange, but DS is just too much for him. someone who has beaten thanos 3 times and withstood blasts from galactus can take Strange.

Name the three times he has beaten Thanos.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:59 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by darthgoober
Name the three times he has beaten Thanos.
Or withstood BLASTS from Galactus.

Or did anything he said, in a CANON crossover.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 24th, 2006 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

Heres the link for one of the times. ill look for the other two, hang on

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD2.html

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:06 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Funny, how the guy basically ripped apart your proof, in your own link.

Plus, you can stop looking since you won't find it.

Find me a canon source.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:09 AM
darthgoober

Dude, they're talking about a fight from Wizard. That's not even a real battle. The only battle they ever had, was in Marvel vs DC, the result was inconclusive, AND it wasn't cannon in the first place.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:10 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by darthgoober
Dude, they're talking about a fight from Wizard. That's not even a real battle. The only battle they ever had, was in Marvel vs DC, the result was inconclusive, AND it wasn't cannon in the first place.
I knew they had a battle that was without result. I knew (or thought) they had one battle.
Some of these damn liars actually fooled me until now, that Darkseid beat him once. (it was more than a couple people too) I was wondering where the hell they have seen this, and also what number so I could see it.
I guess there is a reason, I have never read that battle afterall, and never will.

Unless of course they have just thought about it, and used it as evidence...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:16 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by bigbran
I knew they had a battle that was without result. I knew (or thought) they had one battle.
Some of these damn liars actually fooled me until now, that Darkseid beat him once. (it was more than a couple people too) I was wondering where the hell they have seen this, and also what number so I could see it.
I guess there is a reason, I have never read that battle afterall, and never will.

Unless of course they have just thought about it, and used it as evidence...

Well to my knowledge, the ONLY fight they ever had was in DC vs Marvel, and that fight was interupted.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 06:17 AM