KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange vs The Flash

Dr. Strange vs The Flash
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Dr. Strange vs The Flash

Dr. Strange
(please log in to view the image)

vs

The Flash (Wally West)

who wins . no PIS

Last edited by complexbrother on Oct 31st, 2006 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:06 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Strange could win

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:07 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Strange could win

If he had his sheilds up

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:09 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Does Strange get prep?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:43 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

As long as Strange starts with a Shield up, he wins.

Otherwise, speedblitz.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 05:14 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Uhh, if Dr Strange can beat speedblitzes from Silver Surfer how is The Flash going to do it?.....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 05:22 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by thedude1948
Uhh, if Dr Strange can beat speedblitzes from Silver Surfer how is The Flash going to do it?.....

The only 'speedblitz' of the surfer that Strange has countered was barely supersonic.

Multiples of the speed of light is quite a bit faster than the speed of sound.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 05:48 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Originally posted by Soljer
The only 'speedblitz' of the surfer that Strange has countered was barely supersonic.

Multiples of the speed of light is quite a bit faster than the speed of sound.
Surfer was going faster than the speed of sound also....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 05:51 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Surfer was going faster than the speed of sound also....

Hence, Supersonic.

Post the scans if you wish, they should be in Long Pig's Doc Strange respect thread. I'm pretty sure Strange explicitly says that the Surfer is going just over the speed of sound.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 05:58 AM
thedude1948

You are misinterpreting the scene. Strange said that either Surfer isn't answering him or he is going faster than the speed of sound and when he is answering Strange he is going so much faster than the soundwaves that it is like he isn't talking at all...

Also Strange wins 10/10, his sixth sense will put up a shield from Flash before he can do anything to him and then Strange teleports him into another dimension.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:05 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

You are misinterpreting the scene. Strange said that either Surfer isn't answering him or he is going faster than the speed of sound and when he is answering Strange he is going so much faster than the soundwaves that it is like he isn't talking at all...

Also Strange wins 10/10, his sixth sense will put up a shield from Flash before he can do anything to him and then Strange teleports him into another dimension.

How am I misinterpreting that?

The surfer was going faster than sound.

I said the surfer was travelling at supersonic speeds.

The two statements are consistent.

Also, the statement that supersonic <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Multiples of lightspeed

Is ALSO true.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:18 AM
thedude1948

All the scan says is that Surfer was going faster than the speed of sound why would you assume he was only going supersonic speeds when he regularly moves at or faster than the speed of light? do you assume when the Hulk punches someone that if his strength isnt stated he is only punching with 1% of his strength? I hope not.... then why would Surfer only be moving at 1% of his speed?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:24 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

All the scan says is that Surfer was going faster than the speed of sound why would you assume he was only going supersonic speeds when he regularly moves at or faster than the speed of light? do you assume when the Hulk punches someone that if his strength isnt stated he is only punching with 1% of his strength? I hope not.... then why would Surfer only be moving at 1% of his speed?

Because, the Surfer was explicitly stated to be going faster than the speed of sound. Therefore, all we can assume is super sonic.

If the hulk is stated to punch someone with "Over 1% of his strength," he clearly isn't punching full force.

Not to mention the whole "They were in an atmosphere" thing, that tends to slow the Surfer down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:29 AM
thedude1948

Because, the Surfer was explicitly stated to be going faster than the speed of sound. Therefore, all we can assume is super sonic.

If the hulk is stated to punch someone with "Over 1% of his strength," he clearly isn't punching full force.

Not to mention the whole "They were in an atmosphere" thing, that tends to slow the Surfer down.

Do you realize that the only reason that Surfer going faster than the speed of sound is mentioned is to explain the reason that Strange couldn't hear him speaking?!?!??

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:30 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Do you realize that the only reason that Surfer going faster than the speed of sound is mentioned is to explain the reason that Strange couldn't hear him speaking?!?!??

Or, perhaps the Surfer just wasn't responding?

whistle

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:33 AM
thedude1948

Or, perhaps the Surfer just wasn't responding?

whistle

......................... thumb down

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 06:46 AM
great_dane

well lets say he had his shield up, i still dont see how Dr. strange would hurt him, and though his shields are very durable, i don't see them withstanding a few thousand infinate mass punches in a couple seconds.

i would say flash ftw 8/10

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:04 PM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by great_dane
well lets say he had his shield up, i still dont see how Dr. strange would hurt him, and though his shields are very durable, i don't see them withstanding a few thousand infinate mass punches in a couple seconds.

i would say flash ftw 8/10
Why am I not surprised? roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

no but really, i'm being serious.

what could strange possibly do?? he would never hit him with any of his attacks, and if one would to get close, he'd viabrate through it, which he can probably do to his shields

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:08 PM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Strange goes "poof" and Flash ends up in an alternate dimension from which he cannot escape.....

That was what Strange was going to do to the Beyonder at first. So if that dimension could hold Beyonder, then Flash would never escape it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote