KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

Captain Britain vs. Iron Man
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

How this goes?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:50 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Captain Britain

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Iron Man

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Re: Re: Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

Originally posted by guy222
Captain Britain

what's the name of that chick in your sig?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:22 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Captain Britain vs. Iron Man

Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

brian braddock

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

depends if this is capt britain with excalibur...

if not, ironman every damn time...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 08:09 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
depends if this is capt britain with excalibur...

if not, ironman every damn time...
Why is this?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Iron Man

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 12:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What can IM do to get through CB's forcefield?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 20th, 2007 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 12:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

good fight. I dont know who would win but im going to say cb

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 12:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Blah. We need reasons people. I know nothing about CB and was moderately interested in this fight to try to learn more. But one-word answers don't really enlighten us.

Meh...maybe he has a respect thread...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Blah. We need reasons people. I know nothing about CB and was moderately interested in this fight to try to learn more. But one-word answers don't really enlighten us.

Ha. Something good came of this.

He does have a respect thread, but it wasn't in the directory... (it is now of course)

smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:05 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

IronMan simply on his versatility alone.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:14 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Captain Britain should eb able to amtch him in terms of speed in strength, but Iron man has much more going for him and should win

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:16 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Captain Britain, Class 90 strength, flight and forcefield. big grin

Iron Man has a more varied set of Powers thanks to his armour, I would say Captain Britain can run him close but Iron Man probably edges it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:21 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

thumb up to Herc and others.

And yeah, I just browsed his respect thread, and that assessment seems about right.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 01:23 AM
carver9

cb is practically indestructible, I have never seen this guy bleed, except when he fought fury. Cap can take anything that iron man throw at him and come back for more. The guy walked threw cyclops blast like it was nothing. He could simply fly up to ironman and snatch his armor off ( I know that it wont be that easy but he could just rip it off). I have seen this guy punch someone and hit the guy so hard that it shattered every window in the city and he they caused earthquakes while in the air fighting. I have seen this guy beat up on doctor doom by punching him from one end of a planet to another ( it was a small planet, its on the cb respect thread). I have seen this guy beat the breaks out of wonderman and I have seen him stalemate thor (even though thor wasnt putting his all in the fight). cb wins in a long hard fight.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

He took Cyclops blasts as Cyke was tiring and wasn't that an alternate reality?, the first one knocked him into a tree.

The Wonderman fight was similar to the Herc, Wonderman fight and they basicaly traded blows and stopped.

No one is saying this wouldn't be a close fight, just that Iron Man has more gadgets at his disposal and he doesn't have to fight Captain Britain with Brawn, he will use his brains as well.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 02:37 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

thumb up to Herc and others.

And yeah, I just browsed his respect thread, and that assessment seems about right.

others smokin'

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 03:38 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Hercules
He took Cyclops blasts as Cyke was tiring and wasn't that an alternate reality?, the first one knocked him into a tree.

The Wonderman fight was similar to the Herc, Wonderman fight and they basicaly traded blows and stopped.

No one is saying this wouldn't be a close fight, just that Iron Man has more gadgets at his disposal and he doesn't have to fight Captain Britain with Brawn, he will use his brains as well.

cap will make the fight up close and personal, he can fly, he can also dodge some of iron man efforts. Good fight but due to cap durability, I would give him the majority, I have never seen the guy bleed.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 03:42 AM