KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Blob vs. Colosuss

Juggernaut vs. Blob vs. Colosuss
Started by: hulk10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hulk10

Juggernaut vs. Blob vs. Colosuss

Juggs,Blob and tin man are all giant men.Colosuss would be out by Juggs so i'll say tin man wouldn't win and it would be stalemate between Juggs and Blob. evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 04:03 PM
hulk10 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk10 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Juggernaut.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 04:45 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hulk10
Juggs,Blob and tin man are all giant men.Colosuss would be out by Juggs so i'll say tin man wouldn't win and it would be stalemate between Juggs and Blob. evil face evil face evil face

The Juggernaut would NEVER only be able to stalemate the Blob.

Even the current one.

And on that note, I wonder how current, smart, upraged colossus would do against current, depowered Juggernaut.
smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 05:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Juggernaut & blob would make a good fight. I mean blob once went toe to toe against the hulk and was doing pretty good until Hulk lifted him up with the ground stuck to his feet and threw him down lol.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:19 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut one punches Blob and then stomps on Colossus.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:38 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Juggernaut can't do much to Blob. Blob on the other hand can put an end to Juggernaut's claim to be unstoppable. Certain things can slow down Juggernaut like a plasma cannon. laughing out loud Blob can stop him dead...just not permenantly.
Plus Juggernaut is strong for sure although not as strong as Hulk on par with him as far as even goes...however there is nothing he can do to hurt the Blob.
If Blob is smart he saves his farts for when he sits on Cain.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:47 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Juggernaut can't do much to Blob. Blob on the other hand can put an end to Juggernaut's claim to be unstoppable. Certain things can slow down Juggernaut like a plasma cannon. laughing out loud Blob can stop him dead...just not permenantly.
Plus Juggernaut is strong for sure although not as strong as Hulk on par with him as far as even goes...however there is nothing he can do to hurt the Blob.
If Blob is smart he saves his farts for when he sits on Cain.

Sorry, interpreting one's tone over the internet sometimes is difficult so this is a must. Are you serious? Tell me you are not, oh please, tell me you not being serious.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:59 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Juggernaut one punches Blob and then stomps on Colossus.

Blob can take more than one punch....But Jugg's should win, unless Colossus and Dukes team up.

If this is current Juggs, that is.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:04 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus has knocked out Blob twice. If this fight is current Juggy I'd go with Colossus but if it's old-school Juggy I would go with him.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:59 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Blob can take more than one punch....But Jugg's should win, unless Colossus and Dukes team up.

If this is current Juggs, that is.

I'm talking about classic Jugs.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 11:01 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm talking about classic Jugs.

Oh, then Juggernaut 10/10.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 11:29 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Yes, if it's classic juggs, then the Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus takes a couple hits before being knocked out.

If it's current Juggernaut, Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus may be able to hang with the Juggernaut.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 12:53 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Soljer
Yes, if it's classic juggs, then the Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus takes a couple hits before being knocked out.

If it's current Juggernaut, Blob gets one-punched in the face, and Colossus may be able to hang with the Juggernaut.
Actually Colossus is stronger than current Juggy. Juggy was struggling with a weight that wasn't at Colossus level yet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 12:55 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Colossus is stronger than current Juggy. Juggy was struggling with a weight that wasn't at Colossus level yet.

Yes, but that wasn't CURRENT Juggernaut, was it?

Wasn't that Juggernaut RIGHT AFTER he got depowered? He's been getting steadily more powerful, hasn't he?

And he's gonna get a series that's gonna detail his path back to classic levels. And a bit of backstory.

Or so I've heard. smile

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:08 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Yes, but that wasn't CURRENT Juggernaut, was it?

Wasn't that Juggernaut RIGHT AFTER he got depowered? He's been getting steadily more powerful, hasn't he?

And he's gonna get a series that's gonna detail his path back to classic levels. And a bit of backstory.

Or so I've heard. smile
Yea it was current Juggy. And him slowing gaining his power back is just "talk" from the Juggernaut fanclub. There is no proof to support their claims.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:10 AM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Yea it was current Juggy. And him slowing gaining his power back is just "talk" from the Juggernaut fanclub. There is no proof to support their claims.
In actuallity in one of the new excalibur comics he says that he is continually 'loseing' more power. As in he is getting weaker.

New Excalibur 13-15 is supposed to go indepth with how cain became the juggernaut, how there were others before him and other stuff. The writer is supposed to take him back to classic level but doesn't know if he will keep him good or make him a villian again.

I still have qualms with the colossus scan, for all we know they are talking about Colossus' maximum lifting ability. Also they could be supprised he is struggling because he has never struggled in the past. And even though he is struggleing he still lifts the weight and asks for more! So the scan is very inconclusive as to who is more powerful then! However, juggernaut is even weaker now so Colossus is probably his stronger now.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 02:21 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Okay, but I'm pretty sure current Juggernaut has already gotten back his invulnerability. Colossus won't overcome that.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 03:08 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

you cant do something against juggernaut in handtohand fight. this fight is won already. and blob can be hurt in his face, soo...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:11 PM
turtletim is currently offline Click here to Send turtletim a Private Message Find more posts by turtletim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by 01-Jeller
you cant do something against juggernaut in handtohand fight. this fight is won already. and blob can be hurt in his face, soo...

Not if this is Current Juggernaut.

Keep up with the comics, friend.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:40 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Not if this is Current Juggernaut.

Keep up with the comics, friend.

Didn't he get his invulnerability back?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:09 PM