KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin, Thor and Loki decide to invade Marvel Earth

Odin, Thor and Loki decide to invade Marvel Earth
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Odin, Thor and Loki decide to invade Marvel Earth

Can they succeed?

They have 1 day prep.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Nov 6th, 2006 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 06:54 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

No prep?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 06:58 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

They can.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:15 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Odin, Thor and Loki decide to invade Marvel Earth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
Can they succeed?

They have 1 day prep.
hmmm Jakeem would be one of the greatest threats to them, but i still see them being able to take out earth

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Jakeem??

This is Marvel. Not DC.

But yes, they can.

Right now, Marvel Earth is lots less powerful than usual. Lots less mutants, no Jean, Xavier, Magneto, etc. The only top-tier guys that could hang with any of these 3 are Sentry and Doc Strange. Maybe Black Bolt or Hercules because he has some familiarity with them.

Still, 3 vs. a lot of heroes would be tough. So Earth takes it the majority, but finding an answer for Odin would be tough as hell.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:22 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...isn't around right now. Jean's dead, and pheonix hasn't shown itself for a while. I'd assume we're talking current Marvel Earth, not hypothetical.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DigiMark007
...isn't around right now. Jean's dead, and pheonix hasn't shown itself for a while. I'd assume we're talking current Marvel Earth, not hypothetical.

But the Phoenix is above LT

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
But the Phoenix is above LT

GS, is that you?

Have I ever sock checked you Juggs?

shifty

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:34 PM
Stupid Rookie

I think Odin, Thor and Loki can take them. As Digi was saying, I really don't see anyone but Strange Sentry, and maybe Herc putting up a real fight, and with Prep, they would figure out a way to neutralize each of those targets first. With Doc and the rest of them out of the picture I don't know who is left to take them on. Odin is just too strong and smart. Also Loki could devise some great plans I think with some prep and Odin/Thor's help. don't count him out.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:35 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Xplosive
Look, you don't know shit. PF saved all existence.

It was enough when you gave LT beyond PF. You think I haven't read, only read scans. You don't know shit.

LT was kneeling before Phoenix. Eternity came and said that mustn't happen, it is inevitible when PF will destroy everything and than create everything again (said by Eternity himself).

That pretty much say everything.

And LT is actully pathetic.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:36 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Thor overcame Earth and ruled and all by himself.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 08:50 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Current Marvel Universe? Heroes only?

Sentry goes toe to toe with Thor
Dr. Strange holds back Odin if he's given prep (as he did against the power of the IG wielded by Adam Strange)
As for Loki... Doom... :P assuming Dr. Doom is willing to help the heros.... he is called the second most powerful sorceror after strange after all....

also even Mr. Fantastic cloned Thor... and the Cloned Thor was about to do massive damage... it might be able to do damage against the 3 gods...

i'd say as long as strange comes back from the artic (which is where he apparently is during the whole civil war) then earth wins 7/10... but without dr. strange... we all die.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:22 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spiderhot

Well if the silver surfer helps out earth's heroes then they have a better chance and ofcourse ghost rider could hit loki with that pennant stare

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:44 PM
spiderhot is currently offline Click here to Send spiderhot a Private Message Find more posts by spiderhot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Surfer is not allowed in this battle. no cosmics (ie gladiator, BRB, etc)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Yes they can.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:24 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by rotiart
(as he did against the power of the IG wielded by Adam Strange)
As for Loki... Doom... :P assuming Dr. Doom is willing to help the heros.... he is called the second most powerful sorceror after strange after all....

2nd most powerful Earth sorceror. Doom isn't better at spell-casting than Loki.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:39 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Which team gets the day of prep? Or both?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:46 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

The Asgardians get the day of prep. Marvel Earth, unfortunately, does not know about the impending invasion.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 12:57 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

At first, I thought the Asgardians would take this at least 8/10, but thinking about it, while the other heroes are fighting the gods, it would be giving people like Reed and the FF prep time to counter the threat. People like Forge and Doom getting resources and wierd tech, I think Earth can pull at 6/10 without Strange.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 01:00 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote