KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal vs. Spectre

Living Tribunal vs. Spectre
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Living Tribunal vs. Spectre

It came up a couple of times if they would fight who'd win it?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:47 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Based on feats I believe that LT would take this....... he snuffed out the IG (which is multiversal), and transformed Surfer into a Universe easily...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Been done... A lot.

And i've had to say LT... consistently shown on the multiversal level...

vs.

spectre... who goes up and down the power level spectrum like a yoyo!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:49 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

When was Surfer made a Universe?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:50 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
When was Surfer made a Universe?
I'm not sure, Mr. M posted those scans a while ago.... Surfer was granted "A moment of godhood" by LT

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Living Tribunal vs. Spectre

It came up a couple of times if they would fight who'd win it?

I already made this awhile ago.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

living tribunal is infinite times more powerful. he is omnipotent. spectre isnt

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:54 PM
turtletim is currently offline Click here to Send turtletim a Private Message Find more posts by turtletim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

LT fo the win

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:55 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

it would have to be lt vs fully backed sprecte (ie presence)
to stand a chance for spectre...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:55 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Re: Re: Living Tribunal vs. Spectre

Originally posted by batdude123
I already made this awhile ago.

Instead of posting something like this. Add something to thread coz it's recently came up a couple of times. So instead of posting "Been done before" debate. Most of the vs. thread out there were done before by someone.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 10:57 PM
Priest

Originally posted by rotiart
it would have to be lt vs fully backed sprecte (ie presence)
to stand a chance for spectre...

yes

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:01 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Criminalos
living tribunal is infinite times more powerful. he is omnipotent. spectre isnt

WTF just WTF, I dont know just how much more powerful you can get than being an aspect of the presence. Now boys and girls it seems to be like this LT=Judge of TOAA, The spectre=aspect of the presence confused .Now a lot of people are going to scream LT has better feats and of course he does because his not a featured character like the spectre and well in all honesty Marvel shows their cosmics grandly and godly.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:01 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Re: Re: Re: Living Tribunal vs. Spectre

Instead of posting something like this. Add something to thread coz it's recently came up a couple of times. So instead of posting "Been done before" debate. Most of the vs. thread out there were done before by someone.

i agree this topic should be brought up again/\.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:02 PM
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

supreme being, you cant compare spectre to ltmessed its fanboyish...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:03 PM
turtletim is currently offline Click here to Send turtletim a Private Message Find more posts by turtletim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Living Tribunal wins.

What this fight really boils down to is which Omniverse is more powerful, DC or Marvel, which isn't a question that can be answered readily.

That being said, LT has more impressive feats than the Spectre on a regular basis, so I go with LT.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:04 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

supreme being, you cant compare spectre to ltmessed its fanboyish...

roll eyes (sarcastic) fanboyish seems to be the word used every time someone doesnt agree with someone elses point of view.

American citizen: "Hey bush you suck and this war sucks"

President Bush: "You heard that boys his Saddam's fanyboy get him"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:06 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Supreme being
roll eyes (sarcastic) fanboyish seems to be the word used every time someone doesnt agree with someone elses point of view.

American citizen: "Hey bush you suck and this war sucks"

President Bush: "You heard that boys his Saddam's fanyboy get him"

laughing laughing laughing
So true.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:09 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turtletim
Restricted

Account Restricted

when spectre becomes omnipotent, you can start comparing them.. and dont start making fun of me cause i was The-Judge, its many months agomessed

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:10 PM
Priest

WTF just WTF, I dont know just how much more powerful you can get than being an aspect of the presence.

Spectre has a fraction of the pressence power

Now boys and girls it seems to be like this LT=Judge of TOAA, The
spectre=aspect of the presence confused

Spectre is not Equal to Pressence. Only when the Pressence wants him to be.

Now a lot of people are going to scream LT has better feats

Well Lt does have better feats. Toppleing the IG with a :snap of the fingers seems pretty impressive to me.

and of course he does because his not a featured character like the spectre and well in all honesty Marvel shows their cosmics grandly and godly.

not really, MArvel cosmics gets their asses handed to them all the time, Galactus is a prime example..Shoot looks wats happening to Galactus in Anhillation.
LT is featured less becasue he comes on call when theres a multivesal threat.

The Only time LT got smacked is when Thanos w/HOTU...Thanos reguarded LT as the TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN..HOTU=TOAA power.

Unless Spectre is backed up by the Pressence 100% he's gonna loose.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:12 PM
Supreme being
Astet controller

when spectre becomes omnipotent, you can start comparing them.. and dont start making fun of me cause i was The-Judge, its many months agomessed

You seem to be using the word omnipotent please define it?And then feel free to repeat your statement.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 11:12 PM