KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs. Thor

War Hulk vs. Thor
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

War Hulk vs. Thor

He "stopped" the unstoppable juggernaut...

With the celestial tech he wore, War Hulk appeared stronger then normal.

How does he do against Thor, in his full War Hulk attire.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:10 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i'm leaning towards Hulk this match Hulk 8/10

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:11 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

The idea of Celestial makes me think he can beat Thor, but I have to depend on how he did against Juggernaut. IMO it seems like he was just one bit above Juggernaut, thats if he WASNT holding back. And if thats the case, I believe Thor has this. If he WAS holding back, I think its possible that War Hulk might take this.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:12 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Thor still has the huge advantage of versatility on his side. If he could negate Juggernaut's connection to Cytorak, he can probably take away the Celestial powerup.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:13 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Thor still has the huge advantage of versatility on his side. If he could negate Juggernaut's connection to Cytorak, he can probably take away the Celestial powerup.

But one is magical and the other is...tech? Can he break that type of connection?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:14 PM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Thor has shown abilities against magic... but this is tech... Thor has never shown the ability to "shut off" tech before.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:15 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Re: War Hulk vs. Thor

Originally posted by rotiart
He "stopped" the unstoppable juggernaut...

With the celestial tech he wore, War Hulk appeared stronger then normal.

How does he do against Thor, in his full War Hulk attire.

He didn't stop him. He tripped him.
I don't think he showed enough to say that he could beat Thor.
All the Armor seems to do, is give Hulk a "Space Tentacle" for tripping!
And, enough power to slow Jugg down a bit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:31 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Thor has shown abilities against magic... but this is tech... Thor has never shown the ability to "shut off" tech before.

Except when he gave Exitar a great big hole in his Celestial head.

Wow! I usually agree with Rotiart. This is an important moment! Hehe.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:33 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

Tripped i think not. Hulk was about to decapitate the juggs.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:34 PM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Nah, he really did stop him.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Horrificus
Except when he gave Exitar a great big hole in his Celestial head.

Wow! I usually agree with Rotiart. This is an important moment! Hehe.

???

I was saying Thor can manipulate magic cause he's a god.. thats reasonable...

How is he manipulating tech... he's not cyborg...

Unless of course we're talking about Clor. big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:36 PM
RSSR

Thor has drained Kang's suit of its energy. Furthermore, there hasn't been an instance where Mjolnir hasn't been able to detect, analyze, absorb any form of power before.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 11:47 PM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega-level

Thor> any version of the Hulk.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:15 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega-level
Thor> any version of the Hulk.

This man speaks the truth!

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:48 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bah, these debates are pointless. If we go by the stats from bios then Thor wins every time. If we go by what helps the plot then it's a tossup. If we go by the writers then Hulk will win the majority.

Thor should win 10/10 imo.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Ill take Thor, unless he forgets how to fly as he often does against Hulk.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:52 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

After seeing Badabing's entry, I just wanted to also say:

Bah!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:15 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Horrificus
After seeing Badabing's entry, I just wanted to also say:

Bah!
Yes, bah to it all!! laughing Happy Dance

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:36 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by Mordum
Tripped i think not. Hulk was about to decapitate the juggs.

Oh yes, Hulk tripped Juggernaut in that very fight. And what if Hulk was about to decapitate him? Did they show him do it? Nope, they did not. War Hulk has no showings to overcome Thor's superiority in this fight, thus Thor wins.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 11:34 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I hate the Thor/Hulk fights. They don't even use the abilities, of Thor, yet they manage to fit everything that Hulk has ever done, into one fight.

Thor flys up, fires off some lightning, throw his hammer, repeats. If Hulk's not done after that, there are plenty other options.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 10:54 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote