KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My team vs Your Team

My team vs Your Team
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Cool My team vs Your Team

Pick a team that can defeat my Team. Alright nobody above Zeus or Odin. you can pick 5 teammates

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:51 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I call upon the Great Lakes Champions... the team formerly known as the Great Lakes Avengers...

Squirrel girl beats all. big grin

Your team might be the equivalent of a royal flush...

but baby... I've got five of a kind... big grin Cheating rules!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:46 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stan Lee
Jack Kirby

I win.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:26 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You called upon TOAA and GOD?

Bah. Squirrel girl still wins! :/

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:27 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Stan Lee
Jack Kirby

I win.
lol smile)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:47 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I call upon Mark Waid and Dan Dido!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:02 AM
Space M ummy

Re: My team vs Your Team

Originally posted by golem370
Pick a team that can defeat my Team. Alright nobody above Zeus or Odin. you can pick 5 teammates

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

I thought this would be hard. how about :

HOM Scarlet Witch
Doctor Strange with all items plus prep
Doom with all gadgets plus prep. (including power stealing items)
Maelstrom
Graviton

edit: took out the uni-mind as it was debatably not one character, and thanos, replaced with Graviton and Maelstrom

Last edited by Space M ummy on Nov 18th, 2006 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:22 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: Re: My team vs Your Team

Originally posted by Space M ummy
I thought this would be hard. how about :

HOM Scarlet Witch
Doctor Strange with all items plus prep
Doom with all gadgets plus prep. (including power stealing items)
The Uni-Mind (Eternal Version- consists of Makkari, Ikaris, Sersi, Zuras, Sprite)
Thanos with the blessing of Death. (i.e. unable to die version of thanos)

i just realized threadmaker said noone above zeus or odin...

Doom with prep is above lt...
big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:24 AM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I pick ...

Leach (fully realized) .. Leech can dampen or completely negate the powers of any mutant near him for an undetermined amount of time. It seems that he is also able to negate powers non-mutant in origin (during "Mutant Massacre", he negated the powers of the Power Pack). This ability was at first instinctive, but now appears to be under his voluntary control. In addition to leaving his victims temporarily vulnerable, his leeching may also affect them physically. When his powers are used on mutants with super strength, they are known to leave the victim exceedingly thin and frail. At times, he has also shown the ability to siphon (or, more appropriately, "leech") a weakened version of the powers of the mutants his power affects.

Mon El .. Braniac 5 cured him of that pesky lead weakness

Thanos

The Spot (a couple years training with Thanos will clear up that little jobber issue that he has)

Madison Jeffries .. Madison Jeffries is a mutant gifted with the ability to mentally restructure unlimited quantities of glass, plastic, and metal to anything within his imagination.

Sersi

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:52 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by complexbrother
I pick ...

Leach (fully realized) .. Leech can dampen or completely negate the powers of any mutant near him for an undetermined amount of time. It seems that he is also able to negate powers non-mutant in origin (during "Mutant Massacre", he negated the powers of the Power Pack). This ability was at first instinctive, but now appears to be under his voluntary control. In addition to leaving his victims temporarily vulnerable, his leeching may also affect them physically. When his powers are used on mutants with super strength, they are known to leave the victim exceedingly thin and frail. At times, he has also shown the ability to siphon (or, more appropriately, "leech") a weakened version of the powers of the mutants his power affects.

Mon El .. Braniac 5 cured him of that pesky lead weakness

Thanos

The Spot (a couple years training with Thanos will clear up that little jobber issue that he has)

Madison Jeffries .. Madison Jeffries is a mutant gifted with the ability to mentally restructure unlimited quantities of glass, plastic, and metal to anything within his imagination.

Sersi

laughing laughing at The Spot. I forgot about that guy. Leech is overrated here though. The white queen took him out with a kick to the head. if anyone gets within H2H range of him and cold cocks him, he's done. His powers also don't work if he's KO'ed.

other than that, good lineup.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:07 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

leech is underated. his powers are still evolving. he can steal (leech) powers from his target , temporairly giving himself whatever power he just stole. (super strength, flight, energy manipulating, ect, ect)

and fully realized means this is full grown leech (from X-Men the end) who has mastered his powers and is one ot the most powerful mutants in the world .

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 07:55 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

team 2

King Hyperion (Power, Killer instinct, invunerability)

Gladiator (battle skills, technoligy, power)

Mr. Majestic (strength, speed, weapontry, tactics)

Lila Chenny (universal teleportation)

OMAC (he's like Darwin but better)

Drax the Destroyer (Strength, speed, battle prowess, tactics)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:11 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

who's next. punks jump up to get beat down.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 10:55 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

bump

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:23 PM
HaSon

I never understand these kind of threads. You've got the Fury on that team who was stalemating Jim Jaspers and Amazo at his best yet you don't want anyone to use Skyfather level characters? That's like asking who can beat Superman and Green Lantern thats under Robin level.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:31 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

My team eek!

1. A.M.A.Z.O
2. Flash
3. Juggernaut
4. Phoenix/Jean Gray
5. Batman

They probably do not conquer a lot of foes, but it is some of my favorite characters happy

And true smile I did not think of that. AMAZO at full violates the rules eek! The thread maker breaks the rules eek!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:37 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

Talisman
Box (Madison Jeffries)
Guardian
Sasquatch
Shaman (classic, with pouch)

I know, I know...it's an Alpha Flight fanboy team, but I think they could handle it...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:48 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Validus
I never understand these kind of threads. You've got the Fury on that team who was stalemating Jim Jaspers and Amazo at his best yet you don't want anyone to use Skyfather level characters? That's like asking who can beat Superman and Green Lantern thats under Robin level.
yes

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Re: Re: My team vs Your Team

Originally posted by Kaldorei
AMAZO at full violates the rules eek! The thread maker breaks the rules eek!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:21 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

My team
Impossible Man
Fury
Amazo at most powerful
Doop
Super-Adaptoid

Thanos
Composite Superman
B.I.O.N
Enslaver(full power)
Sentry

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 08:03 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote