KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange

Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange
Started by: Daredevil09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daredevil09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange

Who Win's?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 01:48 AM
Daredevil09 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil09 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

FATE WITH EASE AFTER ALL HE IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE LORDS OF ORDER AND THE LORDS OF CHAOS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:00 AM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'm just gonna walk away from this one. If its current.. Last I read was in an issue of 52, where some guy can hear nabu...

far as i know he hasn't really done anything great yet.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:01 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what the new Fate is capable of, so I won't comment.

But, I DO know what the old Fate was capable of and he sure as hell ain't as powerful as Strange. Even pre-crisis Fate would lose to Strange.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunbu04
FATE WITH EASE AFTER ALL HE IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE LORDS OF ORDER AND THE LORDS OF CHAOS

So?
Strange can call on power from Marvel's Chaos and Order as well as a few million other cosmic gods.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Strange. As good as fate is, Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That means he's the most powerful magi on earth. Fate is nowhere near that good. He's high up, but not top dog.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:42 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange. As good as fate is, Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That means he's the most powerful magi on earth. Fate is nowhere near that good. He's high up, but not top dog.

He's not Sorcerer Supreme of Earth, he's Sorcerer Supreme of Earth's dimension i.e the Earth and the universe in which Earth resides in. Eternity didn't call him "By far the most powerful humanoid" for nothing.

Common mistake.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:05 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote